3.80 star(s) 44 Votes

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
Use your mouse scroll wheel to zoom in and out.
I think what's he's referring to is that even zoomed all the way out, you have to angle the camera just right inorder to get a decent view of the scene. It should allow to zoom out some more so that you didn't have to move the camera to the ground from behind to get a full view. I suppose you can always use the UE4 unlocker for that.

123qwet12

Jul 20, 2017
None of the codes work for me and the option to start a new game and the options for mission select are greyed out

War1926

Aug 29, 2020
None of the codes work for me and the option to start a new game and the options for mission select are greyed out
I test them yesterday they work

and I'm not patreon or anything. They have to be in Mayus, try again. make sure there isn't any "Space" and I copy pasted cause I was too lazy to write them.

Is not intuitive mind you u have to press enter in the correct places so the game register your input, I'm sorry I lack the vocabulary to explain this but yeah is not that intuitive. Hope this helps.

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
Unfortunately for those not a fan of tentacles, however, I do. So it's not a total waste for me :coffee:

Still, it's not really that impressive either, but gotta says that, at least, they actually working on something and yield results, not just text-based shenanigans.

The animations are rather underwhelming and look rushed especially the maw one with bloomed appendages. The bondage could use more variety or more coiled up, maybe doing something with her breasts that there still no animations in this game existed where enemies assault her breasts yet, altho it's understandable that it means more works, the animation collision detect and all.

Still, all of these are still called 'Test level' which they have been working on for years. And they released very much the same demo to public, not barring any crucial contents behind paywall except some build-in bonus. As someone that didn't paid them a dime, I actually feel grateful.

The only thing I want from them now would be to keep this consistency until they finally decide to begin their work on an actual game itself and are competent enough to finish them into a proper product. That would be all.

= = = = = =

Also I ain't good or feeling invest enough to beat the boss without cheat, I keep getting constantly CTD with fatal error. The furtherest progress I made would be seeing them turn red and never reach there again without clash.

Btw

There are currently non as of now, it's can be implied that this is the final test stage they planned or there will be more in the future with a subsequent reward added to them later date.
As I recall they currently do not have a dedicated animator in their team only coders and animation is very tedious even more so if it isn't your expertise. Its actually pretty impressive what they've come up with the previous animations imagine how much better those are gonna be if and hopefully when they finally get an animator on board.

And I agree they have been very transparent and consistent with the development progress. I would say they are VERY impressive but it just so happens a lot of adult game developers have set bar too low. Still I have high hopes for them with this project.

guys but the view can be distanced from the character, the camera is too close to the character the visuality is reduced
Use console unlocker and type "fov 100" or higher in the console (no double quotes)

Reactions: LDV and spectre87

War1926

Aug 29, 2020
Wow they aren't "animators" And yet they came out with all these animations? This is the part where I'm a jerk and call them "Lazy" but no fuck that, this is really impressive.

I still consider this one of the BEST hentai games ever, I know the bar is very low but if that's the case then this is an easy 7 out 10 Videogame like IN GENERAL and it can only get better and better (or at least I hope it does)

spectre87

May 16, 2020
As I recall they currently do not have a dedicated animator in their team only coders and animation is very tedious even more so if it isn't your expertise. Its actually pretty impressive what they've come up with the previous animations imagine how much better those are gonna be if and hopefully when they finally get an animator on board.

And I agree they have been very transparent and consistent with the development progress. I would say they are VERY impressive but it just so happens a lot of adult game developers have set bar too low. Still I have high hopes for them with this project.

Use console unlocker and type "fov 100" or higher in the console (no double quotes)
How can open the console

lgm95

Aug 7, 2019
I did have that topic tomorrow too. I solved it, at least for me, by downloading the latest version.
- open the game
- inject the dll
- then changed the tab to comma (or whatever you prefer)
- close the game / uu3 will close too
- Start the game and inject the dll once again -> works again
Thanks! It works now

CASSD

Sep 6, 2017
So I found area u can exploit with boss fight to left when u enter the boss areana those barrels there stay behind them for the most the boss be able to hit but there were boss attacks it say dodge it wont hit you and does hit but take out the boss minons first on the ceiling and ground

3.80 star(s) 44 Votes