• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.80 star(s) 44 Votes

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
This game has a huge potential, the Jill model is on top. Just need better gameplay mechanics in terms of gunplay, a save feature, more characters (Claire, Sherry etc.) and also more sex positions.

Btw the game runs fine on my rig

Bertus8

Apr 26, 2018
Only thing I can think issue wise you might be having with the hit scan/shooting itself is that when you are moving, or have just shot, the reticle will be far wider and prone to missing, whereas if you take slow shots and stand still, you'll not only get more powerful, but also more accurate shots.
Trust me i was able to miss a point blank shot or even with steady aim whith a reticle fully inside the body of the target. I played RE4 and some other Resident Evil games and i never had such problems. I hope they focus more on fixing gameplay rather than adding new stuff because it wil ljust become a bloated bugfest

Moondough

Sep 11, 2017
The infection does literally nothing at this point, you'd think maybe pregnancy or you'd succumb to being unable to resist the zombies, do different animations or something... but no just blur vision and slower movement.

At this point, i'm thinking of a hard pass on this till they either understand that jumping between 3 different projects is going to be a major mismanagement of time and assets.. or they will eventually lose all their patrons. (they did lose a great deal from the whole Log in to authenticate thing back in summer).
That is so dissapointing, it'd be so great if they dev'ed that system further maybe onto you fighting the zombies with your ass-ets. Oh well wishful thinking i guess.

But yea i personally don't like the multiple project thingy, they're spreading such a wide net. So their customer base is going to be split. As in we might prefer them to work on the Bioasshard, but then what about the people who've pledged for the other products?
Because every single time they make an update they'll appease one side while estranging the other, it's. Well it's not smart. And just grinds the development cycle to a halt.

Reactions: cennet123

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Jill Valentine was one of my childhood crushes alongside a certain elf paladin from an RPG game that shall remain nameless. So as long as this is never abandoned I'll probably keep playing it.

As for feedback there really needs to be a save feature added. Commenting on the multi project scenario I agree they may be spreading themselves thin but...whatever they want to do I guess.

Reactions: Xol and ryuhatsune

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Nah, is just that RE3 is from 1999 and NWN from 2000 so those old enough could understand
Making me feel old here Bert. Ah well nice to share that info but i don't wanna derail the thread so it was nice chatting with you. Now lets get back to Jill and the legions of horny zombies :)

Imprimis

Feb 11, 2019
After a couple of hours of testing this build. I have some results that will hopefully help some people. I have an 8gb AMD graphics. Radeon driver 2020-19.12.2, will not work on this game ( this driver has given me problem with other games too). You have to install AMD 19.12.1 driver if you want to play this game.
What was different about the versions? From what I can tell, even the previous version of this demo uses a lot more vRam on the latest AMD driver (4.5GB vs 3GB-ish), but everything else I play is fine so not sure I want to roll back just for this demo.

Moondough

Sep 11, 2017
What was different about the versions? From what I can tell, even the previous version of this demo uses a lot more vRam on the latest AMD driver (4.5GB vs 3GB-ish), but everything else I play is fine so not sure I want to roll back just for this demo.
Well there is and isn't "new" content depending on how you look at it, the cerberus sex animations were bugged and could not be initiated in the last demo. But they're active now.
Other than that this is really just a biiiiiiig behind the scenes update.

Imprimis

Feb 11, 2019
I quoted Bobeagle who was saying different driver versions prevent the crashing, so I was referring to the differences in the driver behavior, not the demo itself. Btw, with the latest driver from AMD, both demos (1.18 and current) crash. With slightly older driver the latest demo crashes on mansion exit in mission 2 (vRam error), and even older version it crashes randomly with fatal error (no further details). So buggy as hell. Other unreal games run fine on all versions.

Reactions: Bobeagle and Vkg888

Bobeagle

Jul 20, 2019
I quoted Bobeagle who was saying different driver versions prevent the crashing, so I was referring to the differences in the driver behavior, not the demo itself. Btw, with the latest driver from AMD, both demos (1.18 and current) crash. With slightly older driver the latest demo crashes on mansion exit in mission 2 (vRam error), and even older version it crashes randomly with fatal error (no further details). So buggy as hell. Other unreal games run fine on all versions.
I had latest AMD driver 19.12.2 install on my Pc. When I tried to run Bioasshard latest release built here and the previous version. Game was instantly crashing to desktop. As soon as I press play I got a black screen then instant crash to desktop. I been having problems running other games I wanted to play on my Pc with the latest Amd driver also. Same symptoms. So I rollback and install AMD driver 19.12.1. I have no problems at the moment, games are running great. I guess new AMD driver trying to run its overlay is causing a problem with my graphics card. If you are not a fan of Bioasshard game, chances are this update is not for you. This new built fixes technical problems which are mention in the changelog, and is slightly different. Not much new, only 2 dog hot animation fixed and a second run through same areas.

Last edited:

Bobeagle

Jul 20, 2019
That is so dissapointing, it'd be so great if they dev'ed that system further maybe onto you fighting the zombies with your ass-ets. Oh well wishful thinking i guess.

But yea i personally don't like the multiple project thingy, they're spreading such a wide net. So their customer base is going to be split. As in we might prefer them to work on the Bioasshard, but then what about the people who've pledged for the other products?
Because every single time they make an update they'll appease one side while estranging the other, it's. Well it's not smart. And just grinds the development cycle to a halt.
I feel the same way. I seen developers take on multiple projects. And then the game you like from them takes forever to updates. Sometimes years.

Moondough

Sep 11, 2017
Ah alright my bad then!

Moondough

Sep 11, 2017
I feel the same way. I seen developers take on multiple projects. And then the game you like from them takes forever to updates. Sometimes years.
Worst part is we fucking eat it up, as a general term. I think most people on these kind of forums don't use patreon or anything else to support creators. (not saying that you don't, or the people who do support creators in any way shape or form doesn't exist)

We've made the market for them, and we're being so gullible about it too.

"Yes-yes master! Please take my money so i can beat it - to a game that'll be finished in 2025"

Imprimis

Feb 11, 2019
I had latest AMD driver 19.12.2 install on my Pc. When I tried to run Bioasshard latest release built here and the previous version. Game was instantly crashing to desktop. As soon as I press play I got a black screen then instant crash to desktop. I been having problems running other games I wanted to play on my Pc with the latest Amd driver also. Same symptoms. So I rollback and install AMD driver 19.12.1. I have no problems at the moment, games are running great. I guess new AMD driver trying to run its overlay is causing a problem with my graphics card. If you are not a fan of Bioasshard game, chances are this update is not for you. This new built fixes minor stuff and is slightly different. Not much new, only 2 dog hot animation fix and a second run through same areas.
Currently the latest driver 19.12.2 is only crashing the bioasshard stuff for me, and other games seem to be ok so far, but do not like the new control panel junk they have done with it. I will check if I have the 19.12.1 version around just out of curiosity.

Amusingly, according to the patch notes, the latest version fixes out of vRam error on Unreal based games like Fortnite. I guess if you can't run the game you can't run out of memory....

RayAnimus

Dec 1, 2018
please for the love of god add in save points, having to start from the beginning is super annoying not to mention having your equipment disappear at death is even annoying. btw in terms of scenes im assuming its 2 for dogos and 4 for the zombies? and 2 for lardex

Hand

Jul 19, 2017
please for the love of god add in save points, having to start from the beginning is super annoying not to mention having your equipment disappear at death is even annoying. btw in terms of scenes im assuming its 2 for dogos and 4 for the zombies? and 2 for lardex
after finish the first mission, the game unlock second starting point which is enough consider nothing much in the game yet.
There are 14 scenes: 9 for normal zombies(masculine, normal, skinny), 2 for dog and 3 for big zombie

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 44 Votes