• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.80 star(s) 44 Votes
D

Deleted member 134051

after finish the first mission, the game unlock second starting point which is enough consider nothing much in the game yet.
There are 14 scenes: 9 for normal zombies(masculine, normal, skinny), 2 for dog and 3 for big zombie
9 for normal zombies? I only ever see three, two standing animations and a bj.

Bertus8

Apr 26, 2018
9 for normal zombies(masculine, normal, skinny), 2 for dog and 3 for big zombie
I thought there where only the two dog and the two zombie standing, since i can't even reach the inside of the mansion without crashing and see the fatso. also i never paid too much attention to see the difference with the zombie bodies: they look quite similar in build, especially if you are a trigger happy like me which just shoots everything down

Last edited:

Hand

Jul 19, 2017
9 for normal zombies? I only ever see three, two standing animations and a bj.
I thought there where only the two dog and the two zombie standing, since i can't even reach the inside of the mansion without crashing and see the fatso. also i never paid too much attention to see the difference with the zombie bodies: they look quite similar in build, especially if you are a trigger happy like me which just shoots everything down
It's actually state in last version changelog.
The animations are quite similar for example,
standing front which trigger by got front arms grab: both legs down, one leg up, both legs up
bj trigger by front neck grab and anal for back grab

LDV

Jan 23, 2018
i found a working 0.0.3 build, where should i upload it? i lost the original link

Bertus8

Apr 26, 2018
I noticed there is a sort of "Checkpoint" once you are in the mansion, also if you kill every zombie in a zone you hear a sort of jingle sound... is that the checkpoint? Or is the secret they where talking in the changelog, because i don't see a real difference

standing front which trigger by got front arms grab: both legs down, one leg up, both legs up
bj trigger by front neck grab and anal for back grab
Yeah i managed to patiently see all the animations but i saw only 2 from the big guy. the standing front and standing from back. how you trigger the third?

Reactions: vjc21

lostlust

Jan 30, 2019
is there even a save point, do i have to wait animations and timers to move between checkpoints.

Onkin

Sep 15, 2018
Currently the latest driver 19.12.2 is only crashing the bioasshard stuff for me, and other games seem to be ok so far, but do not like the new control panel junk they have done with it. I will check if I have the 19.12.1 version around just out of curiosity.
Did you check with 19.12.3?

Matoyoshi

Nov 27, 2018
REALLY need to work on the getting stuck on absolutely nothing. Three times today alone I had to restart because my character was stuck on thin air and couldn't move.

dw9000

Nov 27, 2017
How can i change my charachters appearence?
Beat the demo if your on the free one, if you're not and on the other versions hound fox eagle or whatever.. you can essentially do it right off the gate before you start the mission/chapters.

but you have to complete the game anyway to unlock more customization options from what it appears.

akuraz

Dec 16, 2018
I think there are problems with this game. 1. medicine can not taken in the basement.
2. I found a key on the bookshelf when I left at the entrance of the mansion. but can not taken too

3.80 star(s) 44 Votes