• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.80 star(s) 44 Votes
Jul 13, 2018
I noticed the "struggle" and "break free" things can be easily done with just a few keypresses, you only have to press F once to break free of the sex attacks. Is this intentional? It pretty much means you have to intentionally let the attack continue, even though the game encourages you to not do so via the infection bar.

Zone Peterson

Apr 16, 2018
There is checkpoints in the game. First mission will take you through the Sewers first, then Outside (first checkpoint), then the Mansion (second checkpoint). Restarting would mean you would restart all the way back to the Sewers. Masculine infected, Normal infected, Skinny infected offers different types of animations during sexttacks. You can easily figure each one out. Masculine infected are much bigger as where the Skinny infected are usually the one with a mask over their face (and the Normal infected are more lean). Each infected holds 3 animations of sexttacks except for the Dog and the Big guy with only 2. Getting grab from the front or back will initiate sexttacks. (Note that getting grab from the front or back would initiate different animations as well as getting grab with cloths on).

HazardFern

Dec 27, 2018
I noticed the "struggle" and "break free" things can be easily done with just a few keypresses, you only have to press F once to break free of the sex attacks. Is this intentional? It pretty much means you have to intentionally let the attack continue, even though the game encourages you to not do so via the infection bar.
I don't know if the devs will change it, I find it annoying. It's not rape if you can stop it at any time you want.

Reactions: notajetfighter

Imprimis

Feb 11, 2019
I found a solution for people having an error when launching the game with Radeon Software 2020.
If you don't want to roll back the drivers to 19.11.1, you can just:
1) Download and extract the drivers then cancel the installation
2) Go to "AMD\Win10-64Bit-Radeon-Software-Adrenalin-2019-Edition-19.11.1-Nov4\Packages\Drivers\Display\WT6A_INF\B348293"
3) Copy the file "atidxx64.dll" into the .exe folder of the game which would be in "BioasshardArena\Binaries\Win64"
Good to hear thats working for some people, in my case, adding in that .dll (or rolling back to previous drivers) lets it load instead of instantly crashing, but still crashes when I exit the mansion. I'll just give up for now, not like theres new content, was just a challenge to make it work...

Bio.png

Wisher

Jul 4, 2017
Imprimis Did you try changing the GPU memory allocation setting ingame? It was, apparently, added specifically for these types of errors.

Imprimis

Feb 11, 2019
Yes, 1st thing I tried as well as messing about with quality settings etc. Does not happen on the previous versions of the demo, just this latest one.

Imprimis

Feb 11, 2019
Yes. Its very comical loading this demo on the RX570 and then on a nVidia GTX660 seeing the RX use 6GB average vRam ignoring its own set limits, and the nVidia textures not loading half the time so looks bad VGA game but keeping to about 1.8GB vRam...

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Yes. Its very comical loading this demo on the RX570 and then on a nVidia GTX660 seeing the RX use 6GB average vRam ignoring its own set limits, and the nVidia textures not loading half the time so looks bad VGA game but keeping to about 1.8GB vRam...
well what can i say? the game refuses to start with my rx 5700 xt. i know that there seems to be a fix with a dll posted here. but to be honest, the game isn't worth all that hazzle.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i would just be happy for a way to download faster without haveing to pay the download companys there way to high prices. plues this game is way up in the gb range.

zensei

Jan 20, 2018
i would just be happy for a way to download faster without haveing to pay the download companys there way to high prices. plues this game is way up in the gb range.
I have a shitty 10 mbit/s download speed and this was downloaded in only 35-45 minutes.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i live in the sticks we have real shitty internet out here. so are downloads almost fill like deal up speed lol. this game would take me mybe 3 day's with the way are network is. hmmm are let's just say the way are internet is a zombie apocalps would be here before it got done lol.

zensei

Jan 20, 2018
Ok but seriously, this demo absolutely refuses to load textures properly on a GTX 750 ti with the latest drivers. It worked with the previous version just fine. Am I the only one having this kind of issue? And no, it doesn't load them at all, even in mission 2

elvolvo

Jul 3, 2018
Ok but seriously, this demo absolutely refuses to load textures properly on a GTX 750 ti with the latest drivers. It worked with the previous version just fine. Am I the only one having this kind of issue? And no, it doesn't load them at all, even in mission 2

I have the same video card and it works correctly, maybe the problem is something else

Reactions: Dovakeks

Dovakeks

Dec 25, 2019
Yeah it looks like that too on my pc. I got a GTX 960 so it probably isn't your graphics card. I thought maybe that is just the free version ? I'll try to download it from a other site, maybe it's better there.

3.80 star(s) 44 Votes