• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.80 star(s) 44 Votes

JoSolo

Apr 5, 2018
Yeah it looks like that too on my pc. I got a GTX 960 so it probably isn't your graphics card. I thought maybe that is just the free version ? I'll try to download it from a other site, maybe it's better there.
No i also have this version and the graphics are fine. Although for some reason it sometimes crashes when i'm outside for too long, really weird..

Imprimis

Feb 11, 2019
No i also have this version and the graphics are fine. Although for some reason it sometimes crashes when i'm outside for too long, really weird..
Run a program like GPU-Z and look at the memory usage of the video card, you'll see it has a bad memory leak issue which is worse outside and your running out of memory then it crashes. I tried it on a GTX660 out of interest (2GB vRam) and it used all 2GB and had crappy textures. The current build ignores the video ram setting in options for some reason. Also, it does not release memory for textures, look at memory usage again in a static area (like the starting position) and change settings, the amount of memory goes up on higher textures but never back down again.

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
i cant pick up the Key for the Big Building.. Its in front of me, but i cant pick it up from the Table..
You may have to move the camera around while standing in front of the key, the "take things" hitboxes are a bit capricious.

fukajo

Sep 29, 2019
well.. this game have a lot of bugs. when it a problem i restarted the game i have to start new game all the times. have any save in this game?

Boombaru23

Aug 11, 2017
You have to start from the beginning everytime you exit the game,and I don't think it's possible to transfer saves,sorry.

What Ever

Sep 9, 2018
Where is a exit. After out of the mansion?
There was a somewhat detailed walkthrough a couple of pages ago. As for locating the hatch again after powering stuff up - try following the rocks (slightly further off the fence) to your left after exiting the mansion's outer gate, this is probably the hardest part of the whole game :/

Madnet

Apr 26, 2018
Very good game so far! Yet I don't understand how to customize Julia after finishing both 1 & 2 mission.

3.80 star(s) 44 Votes