3.80 star(s) 44 Votes

Multiplayer

Jan 9, 2019
If the developer doesn't feel like the game then he should give me the data and everything and I will develop it further.
I also know computer programming, just not in game development and even if he develops it alone or partly with support, I need much less time and would also be much cheaper :)

Jacky1x5

May 8, 2019
If the developer doesn't feel like the game then he should give me the data and everything and I will develop it further.
I also know computer programming, just not in game development and even if he develops it alone or partly with support, I need much less time and would also be much cheaper :)
Its done in unreal which I think is C++ but also has visual scripting for those that don't want to learn the programming language, however, I think it was stated somewhere that most of the time it has been the home setup that has been holding up development but as far as before that goes they were working on I think the models and animations of the main character so you can say they were polishing the work they had before working on new stuff.

Hawkie

Sep 17, 2017
when i click there it responds with sound like its can not be activated.
Ah its because i forgot to lock the player cords to the cheat my bad ill work on it in a bit and update
Might not be able to fix since this game has a lot of junk code, it seems to track her cloths plus something i cant find.

Finding HP on ur own is SUPER easy tho. Set to 4 bytes set to unknown value
Step one Take damage, Set search for Decreasing Value Repeat every time u take damage until about 30%
Step two kill monster, Heal Set search for increasing Value repeat if u got extra meds

The hp value is from 100 down so its quite easy to find problem is whenever i try to hook onto the player Cords the game hard crashes.

Last edited:

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Every damn time i see thread is updated, i think oh maybe... they updated game, nope it's cheat talk. -_-

Anyone have idea when they plan to update this?
Either when their patrons stop paying them to sit on their butts, or they run out of reasons (e.g. new outfits or random texture fixes) to prolong the game development progress. Whichever comes first, really.

So never.

dieplunar

Apr 2, 2020
Update: I VERY HIGHLY reconmmend you guys try and figure out the game first, rather then going through the my spoilers. Because it's more fun that way.
You've been warned.

I made some maps for myself and thought i would share it. Hopefully some people will find it useful.
it took me forever to find the electrical box thing at the end mission 2 until FoxtrotKilo gave a great detail where to find it. Thank you <3 Foxtrot.

I know for a fact that these map I made are not to scale, especially the forest map. and i dont plan to spend anymore time to try and make it to scale.

Also the maps i made is quite big in terms of pixel height and width so you will have to zoom in and study the map before proceeding. The map is so big in screen size that I have to put it into a rar file and not direct upload.
side note: i didn't bother mapping out the zombies and the map is 300ppi.

*press "M" on keyboard to bring up the compass at the top of your screen, you'll need it for the forest map.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

saved location

To unlock any hair styles and/or outfits, you will need to enter the FOX Fantasy Card first.

PS. feel free to refer others to this post, if they need help.
Credit for helping me, Thank you: FoxtrotKilo, Ilverin, baumqu
i killed 110 zombies and still didn't see the classic outfit 1 :( dunno what i did wrong.. 1st time i killed 110 but not sure all headshotor not.. 2nd time i killed 72 and sure all headshot... but still unlocked only 6 :(

Last edited:

Onkin

Sep 15, 2018
i killed 110 zombies and still didn't see the classic outfit 1 :( dunno what i did wrong.. 1st time i killed 110 but not sure all headshotor not.. 2nd time i killed 72 and sure all headshot... but still unlocked only 6 :(
The requirement is to kill all (or nearly all, as some suggest) zombies in level 1. I think the lowest number posted here that worked was 118.

Kintaroe

Apr 5, 2019
Its a shame that the upcoming update doesnt fix the previous sex scenes and having no freedom of camera control.

Reactions: reducto

Imprimis

Feb 11, 2019
The reply they gave to a comment is that it will be released to both patreons and public at the same time, 7/7/20. The difference being patreons get the card system bonuses, so no purchase should be required this time...

Reactions: ryuhatsune

SlobberGoat

Jun 9, 2020
I downloaded / played the public release and afaik there are no unlocks, no matter how many zombies you kill... :(

3.80 star(s) 44 Votes