ecoli

Aug 17, 2017
aaaaand done, day 11, still nothing happening, closed and deleted, dev has 0 patrons, can't see that changing anytime soon

Reactions: harem.king

moned

Sep 16, 2017
aaaaand done, day 11, still nothing happening, closed and deleted, dev has 0 patrons, can't see that changing anytime soon
You have to spam the fuck out of food and water. After enough attempts at doing something, you'll start to get prompts to revive others. I've revived everyone and other than naming them in an introduction scene and seeing them on the ship that's it.

Like what everyone else is saying it's a V 0.001a, the quintessential "I made half a scene and basic mechanics, time to throw it out to market!"

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
It's not that bad. Guys, be more favorable.

I mean the MC starts by saying "I feel like one to these nameless red shirts in that ancient sci-fi TV show".

If you are young, that's a Star Trek reference. To the original Star Trek tv show with William Shattner.

That's a great start in my books. But what does an old geezer know, right?

Like what everyone else is saying it's a V 0.001a, the quintessential "I made half a scene and basic mechanics, time to throw it out to market!"
That's what demos are for, right?

Or you go the way Star Citizen goes and round up a couple of millions via kickstarter
and then put out an evercrashing beta after like 9 years in development.

Or something like that. Wonder if that will ever be released or go the Duke Nukem Forever way.

Last edited:

AlexNipal

Nov 10, 2019
The version 0.001b is publicly available on Patreon.

Fixes:
- Other characters now have an effect (when farming, cooking, filtering or doing maintenance)
- You can see the stats of the MC in the Stats screen
- Cooking now works
- You can access the showers trough the menu

Bugs:
- Clicking on a character throws an error
- Characters can die (I think it's linked to loading saves or using the bactracking feature of Ren'Py)
- Characters persist trough saves. This includes stats, being part of the crew and being dead. Restarting the game seems to reset them.

Darkness Master

Aug 11, 2018
The version 0.001b is publicly available on Patreon.

Fixes:
- Other characters now have an effect (when farming, cooking, filtering or doing maintenance)
- You can see the stats of the MC in the Stats screen
- Cooking now works
- You can access the showers trough the menu

Bugs:
- Clicking on a character throws an error
- Characters can die (I think it's linked to loading saves or using the bactracking feature of Ren'Py)
- Characters persist trough saves. This includes stats, being part of the crew and being dead. Restarting the game seems to reset them.
Awesome.. can't wait for it.

despot444

Mar 10, 2018
I looked at just because "monster girl" tag. I hate painting humans in colour and call them monster. Imho that should only exist for characters like centaurs,half-spider women etc. I just can't count orcs/elfs/anything humanoid "monster".

moned

Sep 16, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

While I've never played Star Citizen, I am old enough to remember when games would have demos. You'd have an almost complete full level (usually taken from second level of the full game) to play and experience. A lot of the V0.1's you see plopped here are more akin to half the tutorial and then a shoddy sandbox level.

But I do see the potential that this has, the setting seems fun and with some work it could be really interesting. The problem is getting over that initial hurdle of making it worthwhile and shoveling out the V0.1 mess of nothing really hurts that.

Reactions: cakeny

Spoil

Sep 30, 2019
New public version available (0.002) for PC and MAC at .

Spoil

Sep 30, 2019
New update v0.003 PC and Mac (public vesion) - .

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
A harem with petite chicks has my attention but there is one way to grow your crew that the tags don't reflect and it makes me sad. Need a generational spacecraft with an immortal/long-lived MC.

Spoil

Sep 30, 2019
The game is in very early stage development - 2 months from the initial idea, and will eventually have hundreds of ladies of all shapes and sizes.

Though there will be a story to it, Biome is not a visual novel/dating sim. It is a dashboard style sci-fi/strategy/resource/building game, with lots of adult content (currently, not that much). It is a one cock in the hen house game, but aside from that, anything goes.

Characters can, and most likely will, die in battles or accidents, but the stasis chambers will revive them in a few days. The stasis chambers also make characters younger, which enables immortality. Character relationships can be set when new characters are unlocked (Patreon rules on incest). Just change Neighbor to Mom and follow the family tree with the rest.

In terms of characters, future plans include centaurs, neko, cow girls, wolf girls, shape shifters and the main character being able to fully transform. The interface for scenes is currently being developed to track unplayed scenes and make all scenes re-playable once unlocked. There will be pregnancies and offspring, though not for several months.

Reactions: Nikira
1.30 star(s) 3 Votes