RPGM Completed Birds in the Cage [v1.0] [Hibbli3d]

1.00 star(s) 3 Votes

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
The three pillars are the demon looking statues scattered around the area. One in the room with multiple beds, the second by the two cells, and the third at the back of the area accessed by the hole in the portal room where you first start. Once you've touched them go to the mirror in the room at the top, beside the skeleton.

Reactions: MrBlack ✌

rubyjoan

Jan 1, 2018
All pilars have a skull look. Two of them on the main floor, the third on the basement. To reach it, you must go through the crack next to the starting portal. Finaly, the portal is the miror in Malakai's chamber. (sorry for my english, i'm french)

Reactions: MrBlack ✌

David Hobson

Nov 9, 2018
I do get a sound as long as I press them in the right order.
1.the first on the left of the first row
2.the last on the right of the third row
3. one of those two on the middle row (I don't know which one)

Also where is the portal room? It is supposed to have a hole in its wall
Its not the pillars with red orbs you choose but the statues with skull heads 2 in main area and 3rd in portal room.....see crack in wall near were u first appeared to access portal room

Mar 21, 2019
Okay, I am just as lost as the others. What the hell is up with this riddle? Are the pillars supposed to be these 3 statue things in the dorm, at the cells and in the "secret" area, the ones that ring llke coins if you interact with them? Is order important? what am I supposed to do after I touched them?
Portal room is the room you started in btw.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Okay, I am just as lost as the others. What the hell is up with this riddle? Are the pillars supposed to be these 3 statue things in the dorm, at the cells and in the "secret" area, the ones that ring llke coins if you interact with them? Is order important? what am I supposed to do after I touched them?
Portal room is the room you started in btw.
Just 2 posts above yours...
All pilars have a skull look. Two of them on the main floor, the third on the basement. To reach it, you must go through the crack next to the starting portal. Finaly, the portal is the miror in Malakai's chamber. (sorry for my english, i'm french)

Reactions: OzBrit

Nosurrender

Jun 7, 2017
The scenes are nice. The different personnalities and reactions to enslavement is really fresh. The gameplay is pretty much crap.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Birds in the Cage final release

Here's a possible link to the completed game, completely free:
Note: I have not run a virus scan or anything on the file.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hermies
Jan 21, 2018
Birds in the Cage final release

Here's a possible link to the completed game, completely free:
Note: I have not run a virus scan or anything on the file.
So the new stuff is just the tentacle scenes? Do you know the password for the other teleporter?

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Wow, nice graphic and animations, but man, it hits all the things I don't like about rpgmaker puzzles. At least the map is small.

Reactions: Arik4321
1.00 star(s) 3 Votes