RPGM Completed Birds in the Cage [v1.0] [Hibbli3d]

1.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Yukino

Donor
Jun 22, 2017
It is no start, it is marked as finished and while i really love Hibbli3Ds Artwork, this game is a joke.
His next game (Adventures of Knight Elayne - The Escape from the dungeon) is not better.
RPG Maker game with a size of more than 600 MB with version number 0.6 and then there are 30 CGs in it. Seriously?

Reactions: Aaron A. Aaronsen

MrBlack ✌

Jun 4, 2017
It is no start, it is marked as finished and while i really love Hibbli3Ds Artwork, this game is a joke.
His next game (Adventures of Knight Elayne - The Escape from the dungeon) is not better.
RPG Maker game with a size of more than 600 MB with version number 0.6 and then there are 30 CGs in it. Seriously?
Yes, there isn't very much of content. But there are 98 files in the picture folder - not 30.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yukino

Donor
Jun 22, 2017
Yes, there isn't very much of content. But there are 98 files in the picture folder - not 30.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm talking about his next game when i say 30 pictures, Adventures of Knight Elayne - The Escape from the dungeon.
(As far as i know, it has no thread here on F95 yet)

Jan 21, 2018
I agree. The artwork is great, but the animations make it worse. I mean I don't have anything against classic CG hunter gameplay, as it is common in many japanese games. The game could totally have worked as some mini-game to showcase the artwork.
The problem is that the little bit of immersion the game creates is INSTANTLY killed by the ending.

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Does hibbli3d make many animated stories or pretty much just pictures? Is amazing art.

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
Does hibbli3d make many animated stories or pretty much just pictures? Is amazing art.
One could argue that each series of pictures they have made is a story. But until this game it's primarily been image series. I don't recall seeing any motion comics or movie files.

Reactions: Valronn

MacDakka

Jun 10, 2017
Well, Hibbli's trademark of sorts is that usually, there is a (quite verbose, albeit not always grammatically sound - but often surprisingly good, anyway :)) story by Adara the images are interwoven with, and one folder that has just the pictures, but sadly, no movies yet.

D

Deleted member 2017965

Seems that just not me is lost with this game. The text in the game is auto and I can't read it all before it jumps to the next set of text. There's no settings to slow down the text speed. Unlike other games mad with this gaming engine. Hibbli3d's other game is Modeled off of Birds in a Cage. The game is named, Knight Elayne v0.60 (The Escape). I played this and it's made with good quality. At the start of a new game, Your pleaser will get you out of the Cell. He's first? Your Stuck in the Cell! After freeing yourself from the Cell? The game has a (Quest Log) Use it too find and do stuff you need to do in the game. So, if anyone wants to give it a try? Here's the download link.

Reactions: Alderaan86

SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
Birds v1.0 Compressed (Untested)

Win 782 MB/128 MB :

Reactions: -dirtyoldman-

-dirtyoldman-

Jan 19, 2019
Seems that just not me is lost with this game. The text in the game is auto and I can't read it all before it jumps to the next set of text. There's no settings to slow down the text speed. Unlike other games mad with this gaming engine. Hibbli3d's other game is Modeled off of Birds in a Cage. The game is named, Knight Elayne v0.60 (The Escape). I played this and it's made with good quality. At the start of a new game, Your pleaser will get you out of the Cell. He's first? Your Stuck in the Cell! After freeing yourself from the Cell? The game has a (Quest Log) Use it too find and do stuff you need to do in the game. So, if anyone wants to give it a try? Here's the download link.
can someone reupload it? the few links google found are all dead

1.00 star(s) 3 Votes