Domy1976

Feb 4, 2018
como puedo hacer que MS. Pennyworth esté completamente desnuda (se le remueva todo el vestuario).

Ozzymandias

Sep 29, 2017
Oh lord i feel like crying right now, holy shit its back. Very nice, bless your soul and damn sorry for whatever happened to you.

nash12

May 20, 2020
i keep getting an error when i get sugars coffee order right lines 160,172 and 198 also i cant get the bunny mods to show in game

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
Damn, I had totally forgotten about this game. Is it dead yet? I guess technically no since there was a recent .21 release...

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
in board meeting, if you tell her to get her tits out, don't get caught.
Is it even possible to not get caught (or at least not yet)? The board meetings are kinda buggy anyways (at least on .2, .21 maybe has fixed this), but I have run through all the board meetings like 3+ times now and the HR dude walks back in EVERY TIME! I mean, if it's not finished yet, cool. But why bother saying if something is "risky" or "extremely risky" without any means of mitigation? I get it, the player's character Max only has a few hidden stats, so I dunno how much "Cool" it takes for Max to maybe remind the stupid HR dude to remember his badge for once... anyhow, if anyone has an explanation for this, that would be cool. I don't really feel like wading through bunch of code regarding this. Or maybe dev just acknowledged this on Patreon or a previous post I missed.

Edit: Finally waded back through most the recent posts, the dev's post explaining the .2 changelog is back on page 17. It does not, however, specify anything regarding being able to do stuff after the boardroom meetings, just that the game now has boardroom meeting and that HR can now track violations (I'm up to 7ish so far, so dunno if this has been implemented further).

Last edited:

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
I came across a visual bug: after the "let me touch something" the MCs hands stay on her chest in every following scene.
I have noticed the same issue, it seems to be some sort of hang in the code with hands graphics and one of dialogue options in the "let me touch something" command. But using a console command is unnecessary, just next time you call her just redo the EXACT same command ("let me touch something") but just choose any OTHER dialogue from the same command. It will reset the code that chooses exactly which graphical body parts to overlay.

I've had to fix that issue like 3+ times now using this method, mostly since I haven't exactly nailed down which dialogue option triggers this issue. Hopefully the .21 update that is up on Patreon (but not yet posted here) fixes this, otherwise someone is gonna have to wade through the code for that event and find what is in all likelihood a spelling error in the code...

Reactions: isahase83

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
Just found another bug in the game (v.2, maybe fixed in the new .21 version) when it comes to Sugar Brown. Didn't know you could talk to her about "Ms. Pennyworth" and start doing sexy stuff in the lobby, that was a surprise. But by the second interaction I can finger Sugar Brown while jerking it, but when you choose to blow your load on her vag... the following error throws:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dunno which of the like 100 different lines of call items is the issue(s), though I suspect it's the following:

File "game/Sugar Brown.rpy", line 3355, in script
show coffeegirlwork apronside fullflash surprised as cgfb at Position(xpos= 654, xanchor=0, ypos= 133, yanchor=0) behind shadow
File "renpy/common/00layeredimage.rpy", line 759, in _choose_attributes
raise Exception("The attributes for {} conflict: {}".format(tag, " ".join(both)))
Exception: The attributes for coffeegirlwork conflict: fullflash apronside

If anyone can decipher what to fix in this gibberish, that would be appreciated. But's definitely a multi part error, ignoring it basically throws the same error like 5 times in a row until it finally calls some different graphics. Then again, it's hopefully fixed in the newer .21 version that hasn't yet migrated from Patreon to here yet...

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Is it even possible to not get caught (or at least not yet)
Yes, it is luck based.
I think maybe there is a minor anti cheat where if you just rollback you get the same result. need to reload at least 2 decisions prior.
maybe. not sure
but I have run through all the board meetings like 3+ times now and the HR dude walks back in EVERY TIME!
He comes back every time, but it takes him variable amount of time to do so.
depending on the risk you take, you could get away with doing some stuff without getting caught

4.40 star(s) 19 Votes