gnegna

Aug 1, 2019
I need some help as I am stuck.

I have reached the mountain base and there is this door that I cannot open.
It says something like go back to intelcity and gather info.
As someone said already in this tread I go back to intelcity, enter the top left building and talk with the woman inside.
After fucking the guy in there what do I have to do?
The door is still locked and it says the same thing so Idk what to do.

IAmNotNich

Oct 13, 2019
I need some help as I am stuck.

I have reached the mountain base and there is this door that I cannot open.
It says something like go back to intelcity and gather info.
As someone said already in this tread I go back to intelcity, enter the top left building and talk with the woman inside.
After fucking the guy in there what do I have to do?
The door is still locked and it says the same thing so Idk what to do.
Did you bang the guy that is at the fountain? there should be a public fuck occurring

Reactions: gnegna

gnegna

Aug 1, 2019
Yes I did bang the trainer near the fountain.
Then I banged the guy in the honeymoon building who told me of the mountain base.
Then I went there to find the closed door with "go back to intelcity and gather info".
I go back to gather info, bang the guy and then?
I don't know what to do since the door is still closed.

IAmNotNich

Oct 13, 2019
Then I banged the guy in the honeymoon building who told me of the mountain base.
Then I went there to find the closed door with "go back to intelcity and gather info".
Hmm, i did not experience a problem like this before, I may need to play through it again to tell you what to do next. As with my play through, this did not happen to me. Get back to you after I'm Done. Do try again doe in the meantime.

IAmNotNich

Oct 13, 2019
1.Bang the guy in honeymoon in the intelcity
2.Bang the guy at the fountain area
3. Go to the mt intellin and clear it
4. Go to the lab after clearing mt intellin, it is beside mt intellin just abit further down, you will have the id card after defeating the slime monsters boss at mt intellin.
5. go and defeat the brain goblin boss inside the lab.
6. after defeating it go to prisontown.
7. go to the prisontown honeymoon to learn the new skill
8. go to the lost forest, best to buy a portable transfer device to teleport out once you defeated the boss.
9. after you defeat the orc boss, teleport out using the item
10. return to prison town and go to the hideout to find mr blood, the hideout is er, lets just say you got to turn right and go all the way down.
11. go a and fight mr blood in the hideout, defeat devil eye after beating mr blood,... rip my game crashed after this. forgot to save as well lol. but this should get you through. you should know what to do afterwards.

Reactions: gnegna

gnegna

Aug 1, 2019
1.Bang the guy in honeymoon in the intelcity
2.Bang the guy at the fountain area
3. Go to the mt intellin and clear it
4. Go to the lab after clearing mt intellin, it is beside mt intellin just abit further down, you will have the id card after defeating the slime monsters boss at mt intellin.
5. go and defeat the brain goblin boss inside the lab.
6. after defeating it go to prisontown.
7. go to the prisontown honeymoon to learn the new skill
8. go to the lost forest, best to buy a portable transfer device to teleport out once you defeated the boss.
9. after you defeat the orc boss, teleport out using the item
10. return to prison town and go to the hideout to find mr blood, the hideout is er, lets just say you got to turn right and go all the way down.
11. go a and fight mr blood in the hideout, defeat devil eye after beating mr blood,... rip my game crashed after this. forgot to save as well lol. but this should get you through. you should know what to do afterwards.
Now I understand my problem. I didn't know that mt intellin existed. In fact I tought the lab was mt intellin.
Everything is clear and working.

Thank you very very much

IAmNotNich

Oct 13, 2019
Now I understand my problem. I didn't know that mt intellin existed. In fact I tought the lab was mt intellin.
Everything is clear and working.

Thank you very very much
After defeating the devil eye, go to the next hex city.
12. go to the Colosseum next to it.
13. fight magna
14. then well, your sambo pussy is gone
15. then you get it back but different and better
16. then go to the tower of wonder, clear it then go back to colosseum and fight magna again.
17.win it all.
18. find da seal of seal(the fk?)
19. then go fight the hecaton.( Best cutscene after)
20. should be done
P.S, holy fk yo, i speed run this shit, world record speed run inc?

Lancelot234

Aug 13, 2018
So do i just put the bug fixes in the data folder or do i have to rename the files before putting it in data folder?

gamiat

Feb 10, 2018
So do i just put the bug fixes in the data folder or do i have to rename the files before putting it in data folder?
I suggest you making a backup then just decompressing the files there, overwriting everything. It cant have subfolders like \Data\Data. Sometimes the compression program creates it, just moves to \Data.

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
How to get pregnant by humans?
Technically the ugly bastards outside of the city are human. At least they look close enough to me to just consider them human although the game has some sort of reason they arent... but does anyone else really follow a plot in a oneone1 game? I mean... me? Not really lol

lowtierntrgod

Nov 4, 2018
considering there is only one review is this worse or better then dark elf historia and ideology in friction?

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
After defeating the devil eye, go to the next hex city.
12. go to the Colosseum next to it.
13. fight magna
14. then well, your sambo pussy is gone
15. then you get it back but different and better
16. then go to the tower of wonder, clear it then go back to colosseum and fight magna again.
17.win it all.
18. find da seal of seal(the fk?)
19. then go fight the hecaton.( Best cutscene after)
20. should be done
P.S, holy fk yo, i speed run this shit, world record speed run inc?

Do you mind elaborating what #18 is? --> Find the seal of seal?

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes