Drknss06

Jan 3, 2022
can anyone help me after defeating the liquid alien i don't know what to do or where to go pls help

Erxkum

Oct 10, 2021
I'm having a hard time getting into this game. I probably played less than an hour but the setting is too weird and I'm not enjoying it at all. I hope the mechanics make up for it later on.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Oh boy, i remember this piece of crap.
Hard to believe oneone1 made it, they sure evolved quite a bit huh. :ROFLMAO::coffee:

Jul 23, 2018
Man this is frustrating. I started playing it and got tired of breaking my game trying to work around the crap translation that was vs 1.0. Realized there was a fan translated from Gamiat, so downloaded that, was enjoying it but unlocked a chest in the first cave only for it to break the game, came here and downloaded the chest bug fix, went back and it reset the translation to that of 1.0. Please tell me someone knows of a chest bug fix that works with Gamiat's translation. If not then I wont be playing this again.

Jul 23, 2018
how different is the vs 1.0 translation compared to gamiat version
It's a pretty big difference honestly. With the 1.0 you can tell it was primarily machine translated which is always crappy. But the only issues I had with Gamiat's was a few spelling errors and very rarely a sentence wasn't said in a way it made perfect sense but it was easy enough to know what was being said so I didn't really mind. Machine translations really only put it in English. I played another game where the machine translation kept referring to the female character as a he one minute then a she another like it couldn't make up its mind.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
I played another game where the machine translation kept referring to the female character as a he one minute then a she another like it couldn't make up its mind.
That's because Japanese has gender-neutral pronouns which English in general struggles to cope with and context-blind algorithms doubly so for self-evident reasons.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kylie Bloodmoon

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Bitch Police [1.0] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (638 MB/ 380 MB) : ,P

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BaniraAisu

Dec 13, 2017
I'm having an issue where the One1One logo will appear and audio will play, the it gets stuck there. Any idea on the fix for this? Do I need to set locale to Japanese?

Reactions: TwoLies
3.00 star(s) 4 Votes