styxrezo

Sep 13, 2019
2 things
1 thanks for posting
2 how to fullscreen if someone asked my bad but its 9 pages im a bit busy with other stuff to check lol

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
I in the previous translation what the same box led to the error XD
your fix work not self error relly ?

that fix not the error !!!

gamiat

Feb 10, 2018
I in the previous translation what the same box led to the error XD
your fix work not self error relly ?
You need to download the translated version (instead of just replacing the files) because the 'game.rgssa3' file might have errors and this file is not needed anymore. This file overwrites \Data and other folders that might have fixes! This annoying file even overwrites the decensoring.

As of Elo anemone chest bug, I'll check it now.
EDIT: Cant reproduce! It says 'You got 500G' properly here!
Please check if you overwrote it properly in \Data folder and you dont have the game.rgssa3 file in the root folder (you must rename it or delete it).

Finally, there are many chests and items in the game, if still errors in other areas, I nede to know the exact item so I can check it.

Last edited:

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
You need to download the translated version (instead of just replacing the files) because the 'game.rgssa3' file might have errors and this file is not needed anymore. This file overwrites \Data and other folders that might have fixes! This annoying file even overwrites the decensoring.

As of Elo anemone chest bug, I'll check it now.
EDIT: Cant reproduce! It says 'You got 500G' properly here!
Please check if you overwrote it properly in \Data folder and you dont have the game.rgssa3 file in the root folder (you must rename it or delete it).

Finally, there are many chests and items in the game, if still errors in other areas, I nede to know the exact item so I can check it.

i Have your game downloaded !!!

and the Patch in the data replaced and the error!!is the self !!

gamiat

Feb 10, 2018
I used the patch that was given and installed it in the data folder but Im still receiving an error when I load up and try to open it.
If it's the same chest of Elo Anemone level (the pic above), I already checked it and it worked. I need more clues on how to reproduce it.

chest1.jpg

Perhaps you decompressed it inside \Data and you got \Data\Data\map021? You need to replace two files properly.
You can also check my save file (attached below). Other than that, I already decompressed gamiat mod and I've added those two files. It worked. I can't reproduce.

krypto_88

Jan 18, 2018
Hey guys,

I am in this research lab in Mt.intelcity.Am not sure what to do next. Chris says use "some strategy" to open the door. what strategy???

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes