Ripson

Modder
Jun 21, 2020
Started playing it and damn, it's good so far. Really amazing game. Will definitely check it out in the future....
And I'm waiting for a fan sign too.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
The weird gray outlines to everything is supposed to be an artstyle directions? I just checked the devs' previous game and this one either is trying something new with it or the renders aren't being finished properly and it makes it look weird. Reminds me to when people grab a photo and just put 3 filters to try to make it look drawn.

Still, I'll give it a try.

Reactions: Tanveer10 and Ccf93

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Sweet was waiting for this! If the dialogue is anything like Rainy Day, then I'm definitely going to enjoy it. Thanks Red Rocket !

Edit: Really enjoyed it. Looking forward to how it progresses! ;)

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Awesome start, look forward to more.

Also note the "female protag, won't play" people at it again.

Why they can't just fuck off and play one of the abundant male protag games and leave these to the rest I don't know but I guess they have to whine about something.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I like the overview and the previews, I also like Rainy day and its humor. The only thing is the multiple protagonists tag, not a fan of taking decisions for different characters at the same time but I'll give it a try

curseofthesky

Apr 20, 2019
Awesome start, look forward to more.

Also note the "female protag, won't play" people at it again.

Why they can't just fuck off and play one of the abundant male protag games and leave these to the rest I don't know but I guess they have to whine about something.
yeah, it's the same with NTR. people if you don't like something, don't play it. simple as that.

Last edited:

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
....Why they can't just fuck off and play one of the abundant male protag games and leave these to the rest I don't know but I guess they have to whine about something.
Well I for once don't like what they sell as pizza at pizza hut
so whenever I pass by a pizza hut, I go inside and wait in line
just to tell the underpaid and not giving a damn at all sod at the cashier
that I don't like pizza hut's pizza!!!!1111

Don't you do the same?!?!

I too despise it, but I do understand why it is done:
Whether the game is completed or not matters little in the grand scheme of moneymaking!
By keeping people interested in the game for a longer period of time the content creators can receive more monthly payments on patreon and similar sites. So there you have it in a nutshell!
Yeah well, DAZ assets cost money. Computer hardware prices
rose to redicoulus levels...

Didn't Coppola or Lucas kind of directed a movie as contract work to gain
money for a movie they would love to do? Was it for the Outsiders? Or American Grafftiti?
Or maybe I mixed that up and it was another director alltogether.
I start forgetting more and more trivial movie triva...:(

Point is. If the project that's your affair of heart isn't that popular
with the broad puplic, it's viable to start another one that maybe
is more mass market friendly to gain money to keep on working.

Anywho. Another Red Rocket game/VN. Gonna be epic. I really like their humour!

OrcDra

Aug 22, 2018
I already like the girl design, creative. That's something I don't see often enough these days!

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
For me, it's far more simplistic.
It's 1 reason: I'm a man.
When I was a boy, I wanted to be Action Man, not Barbie.
As I'm not a woman, I do not feel or think what/how/why they feel or think, so do not identify with a female MC.
Despite modern equality & PC bullshit, men and women are different.

I can empathise with a female MC, but I cannot put myself in their place, as I do not know how a woman thinks or feels, generically, in that situation. I only have personal experience for a man's view of it & I do know how a man feels, generically, in those situations.
I have never had, nor desired, a cock inside me. As such, playing as a character who gets cock inside her is not for me, if I am expected to be in the mind of that character and transpose myself, for her.

I know that I can't immerse myself in the character fully, but that there are plenty who can and will enjoy it.
Bon voyage to those. (y)
If this game is anything like as quirky and interesting as Rainy Day, it should be a great game.

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
pretty cool game so far .. i really enjoy this ... can't wait to see more ... wtg Dev (y)(y)(y)(y)

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
This game is great, I loved this start, and REd rocket going for at least two different paths from the beginning*, bold move, I hope you are having fun making it, it was funny as hell, it seems to be lighter than your other work and so far that is good, I'm still undecided which path of this prologue I'm gonna go with.

the paths would be to fuck the hotel employ and get past mother's enforcers or not and go with them, I liked the go with them because we could get to know the mothers a little better, they seemed to actually care for Zaida in their own weird way, and the other path let us get to know the other girl's personality a little better and that was fun as well.

edit: *Also I know there isn't much difference between 2 variables I think, I was trying to joke.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I will try it now. Wish you the best Red. Big Fan of Rainy days.

Liam the Handyman

Jan 24, 2021
Premise is interesting to say the least. I like it! :love:

Edit: Red you should get a Discord up so we can go there and simp!

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 7 Votes