• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Yes, there will be lesbian content in the future (in the second episode).
Awesome. Also really appreciate being able to choose what sex scenes to play. Nothing frustrates me more than seeing a preview of a game with an interesting FemProt, only for her to have an unavoidable scene with some boring and/or ugly male character not worthy of her.

Sep 2, 2020
I would love to see loads of boring and ugly men completly unworthy getting sucked dry by all of them bitches :)

That this would contain lesbo stuff was pretty much given .... but if this is going to get trans why not go full gay men on men too?
Im pure hetero, but dont get the whole .. trans and lesbos included but no men on men.
Because thats then too gay all of a sudden?

Really, if you dont stay hetero why not go full out then?

Sep 2, 2020
I think your projects would make combined finished and the patreon begging nagging removed, good steam candidates.
So you should consider to polish redo the games at some point in the future.
Steam should bring more followers and a nice one time payment.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
To anyone who had concerns about Fem protag, rest assured.
I did, too, but they were unfounded.
The 2 females we play as, we don't really play as them. We're more of an observer of them.
There are a couple of choices we make, but it's more like the TV show concept Red Rocket said about & we are viewers of the story, moreso than participants.
That's how it felt, to me, anyway.

Premise is interesting, will watch for next update.
Thanks to Red Rocket for the game, much appreciated.

Red Rocket

Game Developer
May 5, 2020
The 2 females we play as, we don't really play as them. We're more of an observer of them.
There are a couple of choices we make, but it's more like the TV show concept Red Rocket said about & we are viewers of the story, moreso than participants.

I'm glad you gave it a try! And you liked it.

Reactions: whichone

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I'm glad you gave it a try! And you liked it.
Loved Rainy Day, had to check it out.
Enjoyed the premise and the concept, characters are very attractive.
Did notice some issues with seemingly erroneous hair growth, though.
Mainly in the hotel scene, the elf girl looked like she had stubble across her backside, up her back and a patch on one shoulder.
The guy's dick also had what looked like stubble, all the way up the shaft and a patch on the glans.
Glitter dick: 1616523299186.png (There are a lot of instances of this.)
Ass stubble 1: 1616523370884.png Ass stubble 2: 1616523470621.png Ass stubble 3: 1616523716091.png
Ass & back stubble: 1616523558367.png Ass & back stubble 2: 1616524094047.png
Little bit of cleavage stubble: 1616523640208.png Whole cock length & glans stubble: 1616523988115.png

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019

I was actually more concerned about the male protagonist, especially when combined with "multiple protagonists". There are just so many out there (roughly 10:1 last I checked) with the flimsiest of plots and protagonists completely lacking dimensionality that I almost didn't download it.

But it seems I made a choice somewhere which disabled the male protagonist, that apparently people got to name, so yeah, turns out even those concerns were unfounded.

tricksyg

Sep 26, 2019
Really cool idea, great execution, exciting characters. Very nicely done, looking forward to more!

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
But it seems I made a choice somewhere which disabled the male protagonist, that apparently people got to name, so yeah, turns out even those concerns were unfounded.
Did you turn down the hotel room service guy & not give him a tip?

Red Rocket

Game Developer
May 5, 2020
The guy's dick also had what looked like stubble, all the way up the shaft and a patch on the glans.
Are you talking about black little dots? I don't know, maybe the compressed version looks like shit or something, because it doesn't look like stubble to me.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Did you turn down the hotel room service guy & not give him a tip?
So far in all the scenes the males you have only just encountered them, so yes. This is the lack of dimensionality that I am complaining about in male protagonist games.

But as long as we get the choice to play the sex scenes or not, I don't care in the slightest that they are there.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Are you talking about black little dots? I don't know, maybe the compressed version looks like shit or something, because it doesn't look like stubble to me.
Yes, some are like glitter, some are like stubble.
I've posted images in my post above.
I'm not playing the compressed version.

Red Rocket

Game Developer
May 5, 2020
Yes, some are like glitter, some are like stubble.
I've posted images in my post above.
I'm not playing the compressed version.
Well... this is the effect of the filter I use (to make it more cartoonish). I can fix some of them if they look so bad...

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Well... this is the effect of the filter I use (to make it more cartoonish). I can fix some of them if they look so bad...
Don't worry, I just noticed it so wanted to bring it to your attention, in case it was unintended.
They don't look bad, it was just noticeable, to me.
Might not be to others. (y)
Although the glitter dick prob will be, it happens a good few times.

Edit: found another instance, this time on her cheek & brow, also the other guy's shirt:
1616525375909.png
Looking at his shirt, it seems like some sort of artifact?
Next scene has more on her elbows & lower back:
1616525760486.png
Tits have quite a lot on them, here:
1616527681984.png

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 7 Votes