Sep 2, 2020
People arguing over male female protagonist should get over their prejudice as this is a story about a complelty bonkers superpowered group of mantoys and seem to be not focused on one personality alone ...
So its not like there are not enough tits and ass in this and the man cast was ok so far too.

Im not sure yet if the gloryhole seven, as i call them for now, will be this entertaining till the end but the start was great.

OST was fitting and is in my range of preference.
Animations were very smooth and with nice details like eye blinking and without looking as stupid as in a lot of other games.

There is some Ink filter thats applied over all images i dont know if i end up loving or hating it, but it was as im a bit ocd with graphics a bit distracting wish i could see the diffrence between with and without to compare if that really add to this.
At first i thought there were render errors or bad photoshop cuttouts results ... on other later render there were good results tho and it gives a nice comic look here and there ... so for now im not sure about this.. it adds as much as it distracts me and hurts the pics.

The Ghost girl was very funny, but as this gag is now used it remains to be seen if she can be that entertaining in the future.

The only thing i really dont like about this ... is that it was over way too soon. :)

Having 2 games simultanious in the making as single dev is something im not sure about but at least hes doing it under one patreon.. i dont wanna know how many devs have multiple projects in the making each under a diffrent name.
So it remains to be seen how the update times are and how much content they will have and if the writing quality remains on this level.

So far big thumps up from me ...

and im going to download his other game next.. i hope that is as good as this one.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Absolutely fucking love it! Always nice to see another of my kind. She is not as cute as me, with that mask on her, but she was very fun! all girls were amazing, really. So much fun!

This will be my rotative support for May (sorry, March and April are already taken).

I love your goofiness! Really hope the best for your projects!

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
So really loved this so far, but have a quick question Red Rocket . Is this set in the same universe as Rainy Day? Noticed Zaida is in this, but looking younger. So was wondering if maybe this is something that happened in her past before the events of Rainy Day.

On a side note though, was anyone else hoping to see a Red Rocket cameo like in Rainy Day? Or a final thoughts at the end of the episode lol? I actually liked that in the other game.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Oh look, another developer that decided to launch a new game before bothering to finish the first one.
Damn I'm salty when I say this, but why? Why not just finish a game and surprise everyone with all the new stuff you learned from the first game? I legitimately do not understand why developers are doing this. Are they unable to finish a game before moving on to the next one? Already bored of the first one? Unable to come up with any more plot for the first one, or unable to end it? Scared to lose your patreons, or expecting yourself to magically get more patreons if you make more than one game at a time? Is this why there's barely any actual completed games nowadays?

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
Because when I started making a new game, I only had $170 a month on Patreon, after 9 months of working on Rainy Day. From that I concluded that not many people were interested in my game and decided to try to create something new. In addition, I just got tired of working on one game and wanted variety.

P.S. Oh, by the way, you make it sound like someone owes you something. My games are publicly available for free, I don't owe you anything.
I enjoyed your rain day game but I like what you doing with Bitch Squad, so keep up the good work and I hope to see more of both games that you working on

Reactions: Liam the Handyman

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
This was actually really gooood! :D I'm starting to open up to Female Prog, more and more :)

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
With the usual suspects appearing when a new FemProt game comes out, I'll ask the inevitable question, but is a lesbian route planned? So far it seems the only people our girls can fuck are guys, which makes for a pretty boring playthrough.

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes