whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Yeah well as long as youre happy im happy ... as long as you dont have to wake up and can stay in your fantasy at l

Thats a post comic filter of some sorts thats on every image in the game...

As i have written in some earlier post it did distract me too and i needed also a second to get what was going on as i was first also thinkting of render errors of some sort.

It does add to some scenes and it does look ok on the outdoor street scenes textures for example.
Its also ok on the outlines of the characters but it is a bit on the heavy side when it comes to skin and fine details tho and is then looking more like a flaw.

Since this is probably a post filter maybe we could get a second version without the filter?
To fine tune this would probably involve some extra photoshop work and the filter rendered as extra layer and such .. which is a shit ton of work added for ....

But maybe its possible to adjust the sensitivity a bit so that it doesent effect fine details as much and only draws edges ....
Thanks for the info! (y)
Red said, above, that it was the effect from the filter she'd used to make it cartoonish.
Appreciate where you said it looks OK in some scenes but, once I'd noticed it, it became really apparent &, to me, it really looked like stubble.
As it was all over the guy in the hallway's shirt and the big dude in the elevator's pink jacket, I wondered if it might be a failed attempt at shading, initially.
Really does look like the hair on my face, if I don't shave for a couple of days.
Certainly shouldn't be all all the way up a man's cock shaft, definitely not on his glans! Nor should it be anywhere near a woman's ass, back, elbows or cleavage. Certainly shouldn't be on her forehead & cheeks, or anywhere on her face. lol
Don't wish to be rude, but it does make it seem very amateurish.

Sep 2, 2020
Thanks for the info! (y)
Red said, above, that it was the effect from the filter she'd used to make it cartoonish.
Appreciate where you said it looks OK in some scenes but, once I'd noticed it, it became really apparent &, to me, it really looked like stubble.
As it was all over the guy in the hallway's shirt and the big dude in the elevator's pink jacket, I wondered if it might be a failed attempt at shading, initially.
Really does look like the hair on my face, if I don't shave for a couple of days.
Certainly shouldn't be all all the way up a man's cock shaft, definitely not on his glans! Nor should it be anywhere near a woman's ass, back, elbows or cleavage. Certainly shouldn't be on her forehead & cheeks, or anywhere on her face. lol
Don't wish to be rude, but it does make it seem very amateurish.
Wasent there a statement in this game or the other game rainy day that Red Rocket was a Guy?

Although it would probably add to Patreon subs if one would make a Teaasing female dom game and were to pretend one is a Girl as Dev.

As to the filter ... its most likely something like this or this exactly..

Filter forge is a professional tool that a lot of people use or used as its a bit on the declining side as its procedural texture generation isnt in high deman nowaadays as there are a lot of alternative ways to do these things.
When it comes to applying filters over a lot of images in one go tho its great depending on the filter tho.

Last edited:
Reactions: whichone

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Wasent there a statement in this game or the other game rainy day that Red Rocket was a Guy?
No idea mate, sorry.
If I were to guess, based on seeing the dev around this site, I would suspect they are genuinely female.
As to the filter ... its most likely something like this or this exactly..

Filter forge is a professional tool that a lot of people use or used as its a bit noo the declining side as its procedural texture generation isnt in high deman nowaadays as there are a lot of alternative ways to do these things.
When it domes to Applying filters over a lot of images in one go tho its great depending on the filter tho.
Yes, can definitely see it as version of that. (y)
Just not been applied very well, maybe?

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Okay, I'll patch the game in about a week... I'll fix some renders and add sounds, as well some new renders.
Sounds good, nice one!
End of the day, it's your product, so please do it as you wish to.
Just that, if you want to make money, making it look professional and polished shouldn't hurt. (y)
Edit: On the subject of making more income from your projects, as Rainy Day isn't doing too well financially - which is strange, as it's good enough to, what are you doing to promote your work?
Have you thought about putting some YT videos together, or maybe a shared universe wiki, to promote & advertise your games to a wider audience?

Last edited:

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
Android port of
Bitch Squad [0.2] with Ripson WT & Gallery Mod
Download:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All my ports now have textbox opacity slider and text size slider which can be found in preferences.You can also change your name anytime mid-game using Change MC Name button found in menu.
Consider supporting me on my or you can also join my for more android ports and mods.

Last edited:

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Since I have to wait for the next update, are there any similar Female Protagonist Story Games which use same game engine?.

Red Rocket

Game Developer
May 5, 2020
Sounds good, nice one!
End of the day, it's your product, so please do it as you wish to.
Just that, if you want to make money, making it look professional and polished shouldn't hurt. (y)
Edit: On the subject of making more income from your projects, as Rainy Day isn't doing too well financially - which is strange, as it's good enough to, what are you doing to promote your work?
Have you thought about putting some YT videos together, or maybe a shared universe wiki, to promote & advertise your games to a wider audience?
What do you think?

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Sex scenes are pictured? Or animated? And with ''multiple pratoganist'' you mean futa pratoganist and female pratogonist? (Because i dont see any male tag) Or you mean we can controll all team members time for time?

Reactions: Oxiton
Dec 6, 2017
Loved the first chapter, the girls look hot and interesting and I enjoy a lot the sense of humour of this dev, its one of the few who can actually make me laugh while a play it. Good job so far and good luck in the future, will be looking forward the next update.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
The glitter effect? It's a lipstick...
The black shiny stuff in the middle of her bottom lip.
The eyes look a bit like smudged mascara, nothing bad there, but can still see that effect.
1616704845695.png

That's minor and not distracting in the game, as the stubble look was.
100% looks better.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Oh, by the way. I fix these renders manually... each of them takes about a minute or two. I like the way the eyes and lips look and I won't change these renders again. Today I fixed about 50+
Done a cracking job - thank you for the time & effort to fix, much appreciated!

diegao

Nov 27, 2018
What kind of game is this? can't believe it... I'm speechless!!! Well i guess i must become a patreon

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android Ep. 1 APK

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
I thought it was a good start. I kinda wish the ghost was fucked instead of the fingering but maybe she will end up in a position similar again where that happens. Was the male character room Service guy of importance as you can name him as I would really like to know if he will play a big part in the game? Will things like blackmail and rape that kinda appear in rainy day also appear and if yes will this be targeted to Zaida or to members of the bitch squad?

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes