FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
Apart from the already mentioned fear the 'multi-game' approach will end up hurting the progression/finishing of both, given the choice I'd rather see this one continued than the other one... so if it ever comes to deciding to put one on hold... don't let it be this one...PLEASE!!!

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
The woman stuck in the wall in the preview pic... exactly how far do you get to take any fun with that situation ;)

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
This is probably the greatest title I ever seen in my life. And the fact that I didn't came up with it, is pissing me off. It's so simple yet so damn good.

Reactions: Lovv99

Echoesinthedarkness

May 18, 2020
I have a lore question - if security guy can replicate, why didnt he used his ability to rail kel? im sure having 4-6 dicks inside her simultaneously would satisfy her needs in a shorter span of time :KEK:

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
I the last update I had see that colone got cauth, I hope I don't gonna chose for him. Since this is female protagonist I hope you got stick female protagonist only.

Last edited:

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Sorry why you give us a chans to name male character? It will be perfect if you just put the name without chance to rename it. I just called him Jerk (Cause it give creepy signal you pallnin to give Male Protagonist. Jerk (Max) is just a Jerk it not a name)
I hope you dont gonna add Male Protagonist.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I was disappointed in the Rei "interrogation" scene. What was the fucking point in bringing the security guard to the apartment if she leaves before beating him to a pulp? Or at least removing some fingers and then defenestrating him?

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin
4.70 star(s) 7 Votes