• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.
3.30 star(s) 55 Votes

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
It's pretty obvious that the bitch squad doesn't really care about the MC, they have another hidden agenda and only care about the mc because the mc gets in on those targets.
I REALLY hope I'm wrong but it seems like a copy of "My Bully is my Lover", with the rich parents who maybe forced the squad to screw the MC to screw her dad who we are only told is rich and nothing else and maybe her dad's plans got in the way of the parents of the squad, of which Kate's dad is the leader.
Hopefully I'm wrong, that would put them as victims beyond what they have done they were just following their father's wishes, also on my personal note I hate "My Bully is my Lover", but that's a matter of taste and I don't judge nor do I intend to offend anyone who likes that game.
I don't really see any connection to MBL or it's story arc. what I see is the dev making the b5 the bad guy at the beginning and then is attempting to make Kate's dad the true antagonist now with 0 correlation between the past and the present. If there is a connection or rivalry between MC's father and Kate's dad that hasn't been revealed at all. The dev has written things to where the b5 are actually good people who just pulled a simple prank and then shows them shitting on MC repeatedly no matter what and yet the b5 are made to look like they are good people. No, they are terrible people lead by a power hungry Kate who only wants to be in charge and they all are loyal to her because she helped them out of the "goodness of her heart" sorry but that's a tough sale for someone so hell bent on upending an entire school and destroying a long standing sorority. This is some snowflake millenial writing imo. The dev has gone out of his way to "humanize" the antagonists of the story.

Jun 25, 2021
I absolutely LOVE this VN. It has the right amount of power fantasy to keep me going. And the escalation of stakes is impeccable.

It's been a long time since I've added a VN to my favourites list, but this might get into it depending on how the story unfolds further.

Reactions: IcarusLabs

Antera

Nov 19, 2017
Dame from reviews its hard to get this game is good or not. From what I read, You either love it or hate it :HideThePain:

Edit: I after playing it some time. game looks Ok for now. only complaint would be, MC looking very very ugly

Last edited:

Bestinian

Nov 3, 2021
Dame from reviews its hard to get this game is good or not. From what I read, You either love it or hate it :HideThePain:

Edit: I after playing it some time. game looks Ok for now. only complaint would be, MC looking very very ugly
Like a lot of games there are things that work and things that do not. I suppose the difference is how much the things that do not work bother you.

Antera

Nov 19, 2017
I actually like the game more I play. Two minuses I personally found are: Pacing and MC..

CaballeroOne

May 18, 2018

Well, I think the "hate it" part depends if you want the revenge:
A) "Godzilla path" or "take no fucking prisoners!!!". Revenge is absolute, destroying all the 5 babes of the Bitch S, smashing the blonde bombshell Ashley ("she's a traitor!!!"); whoever opposes the machinery of absolute vengeance, is a potential enemy of the "alpha male" (MC).

"Love it" part:

B) Revenge is relative, and depends on some variables, depending on the behavior of the girls in the story: if Annie is sincere or still prefers the BS; if Sarah is a good girl; if Ashley shares (and to what degree) the perspectives of the main character; if the MC will take the sexy redhead Emma (path of submission) to spy on the other girls (her accomplices) of the squad, especially Kate, the head of the group, or the cult. Puf! You see, there are some "ifs", and Icaruslab is the only human being who knows the possible directions of the plot and the narrative.

Well, I do not disdain the first option (absolute revenge), but I must say that my personal tastes go in the possible directions of relative revenge. Come on, the MC must prove that he is not as evil as his Bi-Sq adversaries.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Alfius and Antera

Antera

Nov 19, 2017
Well, I think the "hate it" part depends if you want the revenge:
A) "Godzilla path" or "take no fucking prisoners!!!". Revenge is absolute, destroying all the 5 babes of the Bitch S, smashing the blonde bombshell Ashley ("she's a traitor!!!"); whoever opposes the machinery of absolute vengeance, is a potential enemy of the "alpha male" (MC).

"Love it" part:

B) Revenge is relative, and depends on some variables, depending on the behavior of the girls in the story: if Annie is sincere or still prefers the BS; if Sarah is a good girl; if Ashley shares (and to what degree) the perspectives of the main character; if the MC will take the sexy redhead Emma (path of submission) to spy on the other girls (her accomplices) of the squad, especially Kate, the head of the group, or the cult. Puf! You see, there are some "ifs", and Icaruslab is the only human being who knows the possible directions of the plot and the narrative.

Well, I do not disdain the first option (absolute revenge), but I must say that my personal tastes go in the possible directions of relative revenge. Come on, the MC must prove that he is not as evil as his Bi-Sq adversaries.
Wait Ashly is traitor?

Antera

Nov 19, 2017
Are BS actually LIs? because if they are. We gonna need to add NTR tag as well :HideThePain:

Antera

Nov 19, 2017
Click on the stats button and see who has potential LI points. That will tell you who is and isn't. The Dev has dodge the question thus far.
If they are on list then they are LIs... Having NTR as tag would turn off masses. Same time its not hardcore NTR. But its still NTR to a some level

Bestinian

Nov 3, 2021
I don't really see any connection to MBL or it's story arc. what I see is the dev making the b5 the bad guy at the beginning and then is attempting to make Kate's dad the true antagonist now with 0 correlation between the past and the present. If there is a connection or rivalry between MC's father and Kate's dad that hasn't been revealed at all. The dev has written things to where the b5 are actually good people who just pulled a simple prank and then shows them shitting on MC repeatedly no matter what and yet the b5 are made to look like they are good people. No, they are terrible people lead by a power hungry Kate who only wants to be in charge and they all are loyal to her because she helped them out of the "goodness of her heart" sorry but that's a tough sale for someone so hell bent on upending an entire school and destroying a long standing sorority. This is some snowflake millenial writing imo. The dev has gone out of his way to "humanize" the antagonists of the story.
But I think it's clear that the BS aren't the antagonists. They are at worst, anti-villains. The opening section of the game focuses on the faces of the BS during the bullying and Kate clearly does not like it. Annie and Sarah try to ignore it. Kate and Annie didn't like the MC getting made fun of at the party either. Those shots exist for a reason, and that reason seems to be to make her not that evil, somehow trapped by something bigger than her. Whether that can work? Who knows, Kate currently sounds more and more like a cult leader, I have zero idea why anyone anywhere would follow her, she says absolutely nothing, and that could just be down to how effectively she is written. She actually works well when she is just talking to the MC, there is decent characterization there, but any of her speeches are not working. Yet the people in the college all fawn over her.

There are other stories that I think have handled the concept a little better, some Korean Manwha. The V Squad just went straight out revenge, but also had an inciting incident that was so awful that redemption was never an option for anyone involved. In that one, it is all about the MC getting very very justified revenge on the worst people imaginable. My High School Bully another manhwa has a very similar initial set up to Bitch Squad but the difference is the Bully there is trying to move away from her past and is clearly set up as a love interest early on, so the desire for revenge isn't a main motivator past the initial chapters.

Bitch Squad falls somewhere in the middle, and in honestly I think it would have been a stronger concept if it was just what happens when you see your high school bullies again, have they changed, have you? Is it possible to start over. And I do think that BS at least tries to play with these ideas. The problem is that as much as the game says it is time to move past high school and things are different, well, the BS clearly hasn't moved past high school. They are still together, still working on some master plan, still attempting to control the social hierarchy of their new environment, but the game hammers home the theme that the MC is wrong for not letting things go. His revenge is flat out set up to be WRONG. The game sets up no middle ground, or if it has tried to, it failed. And it's even harder to work with these themes when there are hints of an evil illuminati/corrupt elites/warring organizations or whatever, likely led by Kate's father, and I'd be shocked if the families of all the BS weren't involved somehow.

It's why the game is so frustrating. There are some very interesting characters and ideas, and of course hot renders... but the execution isn't quite nailing it, it's why we need to understand why they are doing what they are doing and soon, because a last minute reveal in the last act isn't going to cut it. The whole the people we have set you up to hate are really the heroes/not that bad/misunderstood stories rarely work well. Rarely is even too strong a word, I can't think of something off the top of my head where it HAS worked, especially as a last minute revelation.

Reactions: An_Able

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
But I think it's clear that the BS aren't the antagonists. They are at worst, anti-villains. The opening section of the game focuses on the faces of the BS during the bullying and Kate clearly does not like it. Annie and Sarah try to ignore it. Kate and Annie didn't like the MC getting made fun of at the party either. Those shots exist for a reason, and that reason seems to be to make her not that evil, somehow trapped by something bigger than her. Whether that can work? Who knows, Kate currently sounds more and more like a cult leader, I have zero idea why anyone anywhere would follow her, she says absolutely nothing, and that could just be down to how effectively she is written. She actually works well when she is just talking to the MC, there is decent characterization there, but any of her speeches are not working. Yet the people in the college all fawn over her.

There are other stories that I think have handled the concept a little better, some Korean Manwha. The V Squad just went straight out revenge, but also had an inciting incident that was so awful that redemption was never an option for anyone involved. In that one, it is all about the MC getting very very justified revenge on the worst people imaginable. My High School Bully another manhwa has a very similar initial set up to Bitch Squad but the difference is the Bully there is trying to move away from her past and is clearly set up as a love interest early on, so the desire for revenge isn't a main motivator past the initial chapters.

Bitch Squad falls somewhere in the middle, and in honestly I think it would have been a stronger concept if it was just what happens when you see your high school bullies again, have they changed, have you? Is it possible to start over. And I do think that BS at least tries to play with these ideas. The problem is that as much as the game says it is time to move past high school and things are different, well, the BS clearly hasn't moved past high school. They are still together, still working on some master plan, still attempting to control the social hierarchy of their new environment, but the game hammers home the theme that the MC is wrong for not letting things go. His revenge is flat out set up to be WRONG. The game sets up no middle ground, or if it has tried to, it failed. And it's even harder to work with these themes when there are hints of an evil illuminati/corrupt elites/warring organizations or whatever, likely led by Kate's father, and I'd be shocked if the families of all the BS weren't involved somehow.

It's why the game is so frustrating. There are some very interesting characters and ideas, and of course hot renders... but the execution isn't quite nailing it, it's why we need to understand why they are doing what they are doing and soon, because a last minute reveal in the last act isn't going to cut it. The whole the people we have set you up to hate are really the heroes/not that bad/misunderstood stories rarely work well. Rarely is even too strong a word, I can't think of something off the top of my head where it HAS worked, especially as a last minute revelation.
This I agree with. The execution is imo severely flawed. It also goes against the title to call it B Squad and then make them these self aware much improved people. Also the game acts like all the problems between the B 5 and the MC are ancient history where as it was only a few months back if you goto the end of senior year. So all this happened in the past year to present. I have a hard time to believe anyone including these young women would do a change up in such a short time. Especially as heavy as they make the squad's so called trauma's out to be. It would take a long time to fix issues like these. Haven't seen any evidence that any of them are in actual therapy they just rely on each other and blah blah blah. I really think the dev should reconsider this so called redemption route for the stroy and make them actually less victims of circumsatance and more actual products of their environment. I used to work in sales and we had a positivity statement that went something like this... imagine I have two babies with no family we take one to a monestary full of monks, scholars, empath's basically the best humanity has to offer and we leave baby A with these people and see how they grow up and what they turn out to be? Then we take baby B and drop them off with a bunch of thieves, murderers, and scumbags. What do you think this child would become? Well the best instance in this story would be Kate. From a powerful family, taught about duty, responsibility, and so on. But according to the conversation MC had with Kate's dad he said she got her better qualities from her mother. So, in short she was raised by opposing forces which makes her a walking talking contradiction. The dev seems to try to hide this from the players but it's obvious she honestly believes "the greater good" at any cost is a worthy idea. Including what happened to the former sorority president who was attacked by goons whether it was at daddy's request or Kate's I'm sure it wouldn't matter to her but I'm betting that if she does find out what happened the dev will write it so that she feels bad and goes and tries to befriend her. Maybe that was the plan all along to let daddy's people hurt her and then swoop in as a concerned friend even if it's not actually sincere but Kate will sell it like it is as genuine and pure as fresh snow. Either way it won't be written to where Kate is an honest to goodness villain. It will be all the MC's fault/problem even though all he was doing was trying to get some justified revenge. It will all be written as he is the bad guy though over and over. The MC is the antagonist in this story and it will continue as such which is sad.

Dazzier31

Jul 24, 2019
Imma let the game go on for some more updates before I decide if anything on it is a deal breaker, but I do agree that either the dev is trying to make the players feel guilty for wanting revenge (which is kind of annoying when I'm sure the revenge was the main selling point for a lot of people) or it has gotten out of hand how much they could be sympathetic. People here are correct in that, as of now, the only things they have done that are negative are stealing a necklace and maybe leaking MC's photo from the worst day of his life.

Solution? Either show them being the bitches the MC tried to sell them as or have the moment MC realizes he is a monster because his revenge has gone too far. I doubt we will get the first one, scenes like Kate and MC having a little heart-to-heart in the library where she tells him that she never agreed on him getting beaten every other day can tell a lot on which path is supposed to be the "good" path, so this needs to happen sooner rather than later so the story can change accordingly.

Based on previous evidence, is gonna turn out that MC has been messing with their plans to end world hunger and make the cure of cancer free and available, we need to be reminded that they are the enemies for a reason.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
I think the execution is perfect.

The game is telling a story about flawed people including the MC and the BS. That's why I love the game so much. For people wanting a simple revenge story with cardboard cutout villains, this is not that story.

The BS has tremendous depth, the MC has depth, his friends have depth. They are not 2-Dimentional characters. The concept that a bully or bullies are just straight forward bad people is mostly not true, they have their reasons for acting this way.
(They almost always have their own past abuses, insecurities, bullying etc.)

The game does a wonderful job of exploring the people behind the bullies. Not just a nameless bad guy that you cannot feel bad about getting full on revenge. They are normal people with their own motivation and feelings too.

That does not mean the BS is angels, they have done and continues to do the most horrible things imaginable. The MC is also not an angel, and I think that is part of the theme of the game (That people don't seem to get) That in the process of exacting revenge, you can become the monster instead.

, but the game hammers home the theme that the MC is wrong for not letting things go
But is that not, right??
It's not the idea of not letting things go, but look at what the MC and his friends have become.
1) Planning on leaking a photo of a girl having sex.
2) Leaking a photo of one of the girls giving a BJ.
3) Blackmailing a girl with a video.
4) Forcing the girl into degrading sexual acts with said video.
5) Sexually assaulting one of the girls.

The MC and his friends are slowly turning into the very things they despise. You can argue that the BS deserves that, but 2 wrongs does not make a right.

Be honest, you (The player) know that if Ashley knows any of the things that the MC and his friends have done so far, she would not have gone out with him or have broken it off with him.

Also the fact that the player(MC) is feeling that they are in the wrong... Part of the BS manipulations?

Nope... For me execution of the game is perfect, allowing the player to play more forgiving or going down a dark road of rampage.

Last edited:

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
I think the execution is perfect.

The game is telling a story about flawed people including the MC and the BS. That's why I love the game so much. For people wanting a simple revenge story with cardboard cutout villains, this is not that story.

The BS has tremendous depth, the MC has depth, his friends have depth. They are not 2-Dimentional characters. The concept that a bully or bullies are just straight forward bad people is mostly not true, they have their reasons for acting this way.
(They almost always have their own past abuses, insecurities, bullying etc.)

The game does a wonderful job of exploring the people behind the bullies. Not just a nameless bad guy that you cannot feel bad about getting full on revenge. They are normal people with their own motivation and feelings to.

That does not mean the BS is angels, they have done and continues to do the most horrible things imaginable. The MC is also not an angel, and I think that is part of the theme of the game (That people don't seem to get) That in the process of exacting revenge, you can become the monster instead.

But is that not, right??
It's not the idea of not letting things go, but look at what the MC and his friends have become.
1) Planning on leaking a photo of a girl having sex.
2) Leaking a photo of one of the girls giving a BJ.
3) Blackmailing a girl with a video.
4) Forcing the girl into degrading sexual acts with said video.
5) Sexually assaulting one of the girls.

The MC and his friends are slowly turning into the very things they despise. You can argue that the BS deserves that, but 2 wrongs does not make a right.

Be honest, you (The player) know that if Ashley knows any of the things that the MC and his friends have done so far, she would not have gone out with him or have broken it off with him.

Also the fact that the players are feeling that they are in the wrong... Part of the BS manipulations?

Nope... For me execution of the game is perfect, allowing the player to play more forgiving or going down a dark road of rampage.
Yes your points are correct, however the story fails to live up to the title as has been pointed out. It's a bait and switch. It's contradictory to write a title like Bitch Squad and make the bullying the focus and then go but wait it's just something that happened it wasn't intentional. Just get over it... you're not allowed to be angry about having been tortured for 8-9 months of school and then now you face the same people within the year or just over a year and how dare you have lingering anger especially when you were under the impression they were all going somewhere else and these so called elite girls end up at some community college? Do they really come from social elite families? Name one family like that who would allow their children to attend community college? Oh, they're actually good hearted people, but yet not one of them will choose MC over Kate because she's so "genuine" it's a cheap writing tactic. It's like she's put them all under some blinding spell and not one of them can see through it or realize that nobody has apologized he's just told to man up and get over it? If the same shit happened to one of the squad do you think it would be the same? No any revenge they took would be justified no matter what MC did or how he changed. If he has become a monster who's fault is that? You can say it's him and his choices but remember his trauma is still fresh and the squad have all mentioned the problems they are still trying to work out it's a double standard to make MC the bad guy.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
i see many people commenting about the MC and Emma at the cabin. i get that many of you think he basically rapes her. and. he kinda does..but..she initially intended to have her way with him and dominate him. so ..if he allowed that..it is basically her raping him right? instead, he dominates her and she submits and he hate fucks her. which is what dominant people do during sex. and since he already had the earlier scene where he dominates her and she enjoys it, i think that she will get into letting him dominate her more as the game goes on..or..she recorded it and he goes to jail for rape. who knows. it was definately a disturbing scene judging by how shocked she looks and when he leaves on the floor and takes the bed, she just allows it. but..she wasn't crying at all, she just had that shocked look on her face, so could go either way. and let's face it, i see so many games on her where men are cucked and dominated by women and that's perfectly fine with alot of people on here. personally it's not my kink, but what MC does to Emma is perfectly logical since she is one of the 2 girls that MC hates the most. just my opinion.

3.30 star(s) 55 Votes