3.30 star(s) 55 Votes

Vopeco

Mar 16, 2020
i see many people commenting about the MC and Emma at the cabin. i get that many of you think he basically rapes her. and. he kinda does..but..she initially intended to have her way with him and dominate him. so ..if he allowed that..it is basically her raping him right? instead, he dominates her and she submits and he hate fucks her. which is what dominant people do during sex. and since he already had the earlier scene where he dominates her and she enjoys it, i think that she will get into letting him dominate her more as the game goes on..or..she recorded it and he goes to jail for rape. who knows. it was definately a disturbing scene judging by how shocked she looks and when he leaves on the floor and takes the bed, she just allows it. but..she wasn't crying at all, she just had that shocked look on her face, so could go either way. and let's face it, i see so many games on her where men are cucked and dominated by women and that's perfectly fine with alot of people on here. personally it's not my kink, but what MC does to Emma is perfectly logical since she is one of the 2 girls that MC hates the most. just my opinion.
That cunt deserves no less than to be dominated and used like a worthless piece of meat. Was very satisfying. I only dominated her once though, didn't know you could fuck Emma twice, and once at the cabin? hmmm. I Went to the Cabin with Annie in my PT, who I like better anyways. On that note, story wise and character wise, I would've liked to see a bit more of a build up between Annie and the MC, like fleshing out working on their rekindled friendship some more before they get a chance to do the deed, but well, it is what it is. I still like her and the MC's dynamic a lot, ex-step sister, once good friends and so on. She's in the lead for me right now as best girl of this game.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Yes your points are correct, however the story fails to live up to the title as has been pointed out. It's a bait and switch. It's contradictory to write a title like Bitch Squad and make the bullying the focus and then go but wait it's just something that happened it wasn't intentional. Just get over it... you're not allowed to be angry about having been tortured for 8-9 months of school
Gonna focus on this section: (I have read the other as well, but I think our disagreement comes from this premise.

How does the title do a bait and switch? The name of the title tells exactly what the game is about. About an guy that was bullied in HS by a bunch of girls. There is no false advertising or bait and switch.

The fact that most players assumed that this would be a classic revenge story with the good guy getting full revenge on the bad guys is entirely on the players themselves.

How everything is going down is up to the dev and his story, not up to us the players. We are just playing his story. You wanted the simple revenge story and the dev wanted to write an in-depth story about revenge, forgiveness and redemption (maybe... we will see where it goes)

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
That cunt deserves no less than to be dominated and used like a worthless piece of meat. Was very satisfying. I only dominated her once though, didn't know you could fuck Emma twice, and once at the cabin? hmmm. I Went to the Cabin with Annie in my PT, who I like better anyways. On that note, story wise and character wise, I would've liked to see a bit more of a build up between Annie and the MC, like fleshing out working on their rekindled friendship some more before they get a chance to do the deed, but well, it is what it is. I still like her and the MC's dynamic a lot, ex-step sister, once good friends and so on. She's in the lead for me right now as best girl of this game.
I'm expecting Emma, (like Charlotte) to have a compelling backstory. Charlotte was pure evil for me but became a bit less evil and more human if you are doing her arc.

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
Gonna focus on this section: (I have read the other as well, but I think our disagreement comes from this premise.

How does the title do a bait and switch? The name of the title tells exactly what the game is about. About an guy that was bullied in HS by a bunch of girls. There is no false advertising or bait and switch.

The fact that most players assumed that this would be a classic revenge story with the good guy getting full revenge on the bad guys is entirely on the players themselves.

How everything is going down is up to the dev and his story, not up to us the players. We are just playing his story. You wanted the simple revenge story and the dev wanted to write an in-depth story about revenge, forgiveness and redemption (maybe... we will see where it goes)
I'm not gonna argue anymore, I'm not saying I wanted a simple revenge story I wanted one that made sense and in order for redemption to occur the other side first has to admit they did something wrong but at every turn they defend themselves and charlotte oh my mommy died so I treated everyone else like dog shit... sorry but that's crap. Anyways I'm not gonna argue anymore. It's like trying to tell an addict they need help they first have to admit there's a problem then admit they need help. None of the BS has admitted there's a problem with how they act or treat others because they have each other and that's all that matters. Kate is a goddess who saved them all. The dev isn't selling redemption he's selling narcissistic self importance with a dash of sob story. Poor little rich girls, poor girl who chose the wrong guy and was too image conscious to talk to her own step-brother who she claims she wants back in her life but only on her terms how dare he ask her to choose him over the BS. The character profiles aren't that in depth.... I'm not gonna rant on but they really aren't.
Edit: Think of it like this if the BS were a political activist group (and in a sense they kind of are) they would be considered by normal people radicals or a cult. That's what's being sold here is cult like loyalty to an undeserving Kate. She's not the ray of sunshine she pretends to be... why? Who knows and I'm sure at some point the dev will get to that pile of crazy too. lol

Last edited:

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022

I'm expecting Emma, (like Charlotte) to have a compelling backstory. Charlotte was pure evil for me but became a bit less evil and more human if you are doing her arc.

Alfius I do understand your points.

I can't play this and not feel anger. First and foremost for ALL the B5 team, as you say they are exceptionally well written. But, in the end, I focus my anger on the MC.

The Dev is telling us the story of the MC and of the B5. Yes, they are multi-dimensional, all of them, flawed, all of them, and so on. But, to my chagrin, I have to role-play the MC.

That, is my main issue. Me and the MC don't have any connection. I can't align with his plans of revenge, they are pointless and horrible. But, I also can't align with his forgiveness, that is only submission.

Both routes, either the Dominance or the Submission, are NOT my choice.

Do I want some form of revenge? Yes, but not one that makes ME a worst offender than they were, and that is all that we have available.

Do I want to try a forgiveness route? Yes, absolutely. But, NOT in a way that only leads to be made a door mat for everyone to step on, and that is all we have so far.

Do I feel strongly about this game? Yes, probably more than I should. It is a badge of merit for the writer when the readers feel that strong about his story. I don't deny the fact that it is very well written.

However I choose to play this title, I feel slighted by the Dev. I can't stand behind most of this MC actions, I don't want to dominate and destroy, but I also don't feel capable of forgive and forget without, at the very least, a demonstration of remorse from the B5. That would be a "first step" kind of thing.

None of them show it. Yes, they may have backstories that may explain their actions, but, they were nevertheless THEIR actions, it is up to them to repair the relationship, not the other way around.

The MC acts one of 2 ways, either he is absolutely right and wants to "Make them pay" or he is right but they are too strong so "Let bygones be bygones".

Annie had problems with a boyfriend? So she chose to degrade and humiliate the guy that lived with her, that called her sister, that loved her. And it's all his fault that he didn't know about it? And that's OK, let's just forgive her. She's too precious. Let's forget that she had a whole school year to do something and didn't. Let's not even talk about her role in the incident.

Charlotte lost her mother? That makes it OK for her to do the shits she did? She was only acting out? She was overwhelmed with grief and didn't know what she was doing? What is wrong with you all that can't see that that is wrong?

Let's agree on something, the story is quite good.

To me, the only thing it lacks is a GOOD MC that isn't a jerk nor a door mat.

I didn't use any of the options to humiliate any of the girls, in spite of it all I don't want to be THAT guy. I want them to repent, to stop being evil without any reason, to learn some empathy. Do I need them to beg forgiveness? No. Never.

When I say that this story is going to delve into a Humiliation and Domination game (either Fem or Male) it is because those are the only routes this MC has. I, personally, want (read: would prefer to) a Neither route.

As is, the only option I can live with is the destruction path. It is extremely unsatisfying, but at least it isn't a submissive route. This makes me quite angry, the game and the story are way better than a senseless revenge, yet, the other option is so much worse that isn't even worth mentioning.

So, me and this MC are NOT capable to build a rapport. From the comments here about my objections, I am made to feel that this is MY fault. I don't mind shouldering a part of the blame, I can be quite inflexible about a few things, but, I feel that there's blame to attribute somewhere else too.

Dev, I don't want the MC to submit and I don't want them to submit to him. The Neither option doesn't exist.

No hate here.

Peace :)

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
I'm not gonna argue anymore, I'm not saying I wanted a simple revenge story I wanted one that made sense and in order for redemption to occur the other side first has to admit they did something wrong but at every turn they defend themselves and charlotte oh my mommy died so I treated everyone else like dog shit... sorry but that's crap. Anyways I'm not gonna argue anymore. It's like trying to tell an addict they need help they first have to admit there's a problem then admit they need help. None of the BS has admitted there's a problem with how they act or treat others because they have each other and that's all that matters. Kate is a goddess who saved them all. The dev isn't selling redemption he's selling narcissistic self importance with a dash of sob story. Poor little rich girls, poor girl who chose the wrong guy and was too image conscious to talk to her own step-brother who she claims she wants back in her life but only on her terms how dare he ask her to choose him over the BS. The character profiles aren't that in depth.... I'm not gonna rant on but they really aren't.
Edit: Think of it like this if the BS were a political activist group (and in a sense they kind of are) they would be considered by normal people radicals or a cult. That's what's being sold here is cult like loyalty to an undeserving Kate. She's not the ray of sunshine she pretends to be... why? Who knows and I'm sure at some point the dev will get to that pile of crazy too. lol
Understand and respect not wanting to argue further.

My counterpoint is simple:
None of the BS has admitted there's a problem with how they act or treat others because they have each other and that's all that matters.
Maybe it's because they have various degrees of denial, proudness, arrogance etc. I have never argued that the BS is good.
BTW. Loyal friends (BS) will back each other up, regardless of if they are right or wrong. They will twist fact and convince themselves that it was not that bad!?

It's not the game that tells them that they have the moral high ground. Apart from the BS itself, it is one characters in the game itself:
Ashley - No one else.

There is no one else championing the BS or saying that they have the moral high ground. Everyone else that knows them, sees them for what they truly are. Miranda, the dean, the previous sorority president, the girl that was assaulted etc. etc. Their list of enemies is growing by the minute.

Charlotte is still evil, Annie is still Annie. But things happen in their life too. Nothing is excusing them for what they did. The cards are on the table so everything can see everything that happens. You cannot be angry that bad things also happened to people on the BS. I'm sure even Hitler had some redeeming qualities (Apparently, he loved animals) and sympathetic stories in his past.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Alfius I do understand your points.

I can't play this and not feel anger. First and foremost for ALL the B5 team, as you say they are exceptionally well written. But, in the end, I focus my anger on the MC.

The Dev is telling us the story of the MC and of the B5. Yes, they are multi-dimensional, all of them, flawed, all of them, and so on. But, to my chagrin, I have to role-play the MC.

That, is my main issue. Me and the MC don't have any connection. I can't align with his plans of revenge, they are pointless and horrible. But, I also can't align with his forgiveness, that is only submission.

Both routes, either the Dominance or the Submission, are NOT my choice.

Do I want some form of revenge? Yes, but not one that makes ME a worst offender than they were, and that is all that we have available.

Do I want to try a forgiveness route? Yes, absolutely. But, NOT in a way that only leads to be made a door mat for everyone to step on, and that is all we have so far.

Do I feel strongly about this game? Yes, probably more than I should. It is a badge of merit for the writer when the readers feel that strong about his story. I don't deny the fact that it is very well written.

However I choose to play this title, I feel slighted by the Dev. I can't stand behind most of this MC actions, I don't want to dominate and destroy, but I also don't feel capable of forgive and forget without, at the very least, a demonstration of remorse from the B5. That would be a "first step" kind of thing.

None of them show it. Yes, they may have backstories that may explain their actions, but, they were nevertheless THEIR actions, it is up to them to repair the relationship, not the other way around.

The MC acts one of 2 ways, either he is absolutely right and wants to "Make them pay" or he is right but they are too strong so "Let bygones be bygones".

Annie had problems with a boyfriend? So she chose to degrade and humiliate the guy that lived with her, that called her sister, that loved her. And it's all his fault that he didn't know about it? And that's OK, let's just forgive her. She's too precious. Let's forget that she had a whole school year to do something and didn't. Let's not even talk about her role in the incident.

Charlotte lost her mother? That makes it OK for her to do the shits she did? She was only acting out? She was overwhelmed with grief and didn't know what she was doing? What is wrong with you all that can't see that that is wrong?

Let's agree on something, the story is quite good.

To me, the only thing it lacks is a GOOD MC that isn't a jerk nor a door mat.

I didn't use any of the options to humiliate any of the girls, in spite of it all I don't want to be THAT guy. I want them to repent, to stop being evil without any reason, to learn some empathy. Do I need them to beg forgiveness? No. Never.

When I say that this story is going to delve into a Humiliation and Domination game (either Fem or Male) it is because those are the only routes this MC has. I, personally, want (read: would prefer to) a Neither route.

As is, the only option I can live with is the destruction path. It is extremely unsatisfying, but at least it isn't a submissive route. This makes me quite angry, the game and the story are way better than a senseless revenge, yet, the other option is so much worse that isn't even worth mentioning.

So, me and this MC are NOT capable to build a rapport. From the comments here about my objections, I am made to feel that this is MY fault. I don't mind shouldering a part of the blame, I can be quite inflexible about a few things, but, I feel that there's blame to attribute somewhere else too.

Dev, I don't want the MC to submit and I don't want them to submit to him. The Neither option doesn't exist.

No hate here.

Peace :)
100% see where you are coming from. I have played some games as well, where I could not identify with MC (And sometimes not any other character). And I will be the first to admit, that sometimes, the character is a bridge too far for me (Raptus, So I'm the bad guy etc.) and I just stop playing the game.

I will leave you with this: The story is far from done yet. We can speculate to what the MC will do and how the game will end (Maybe your prediction will turn out to be correct, maybe not).
For myself, I do identify somewhat with the MC (Not agreeing with everything he is doing), but I trust the Dev will write a good story that will have a satisfying conclusion to the game.

Will it happen...? Maybe, maybe not. If the game goes in a totally different direction in the end. Who knows, I might also dislike the ending.

TLDR: Respect your POV and 100% understand that not all ppl will identify with the MC (And that it then sucks)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: FatGiant

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Maybe it's because they have various degrees of denial, proudness, arrogance etc. I have never argued that the BS is good.
BTW. Loyal friends (BS) will back each other up, regardless of if they are right or wrong. They will twist fact and convince themselves that it was not that bad!?
Tbh, i would argue that really loyal and good friends call each others bullshit out. It's one of the things good friends should do, be there to make sure we don't go too far in things, not back each other in every single situation.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Tbh, i would argue that really loyal and good friends call each others bullshit out. It's one of the things good friends should do, be there to make sure we don't go too far in things, not back each other in every single situation.
Have you seen Kate? She's the type of person you love to have on your team and to be frightened to have as your enemy.
She also does something, to get absolute loyalty from her squad. I get the feeling that her word is final in the in terms of decisions or discussions by the squad.

I don't think the squad is frightened of her, but I do think that they will not dare to ever speak against her. Her word is law.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Have you seen Kate? She's the type of person you love to have on your team and to be frightened to have as your enemy.
She also does something, to get absolute loyalty from her squad. I get the feeling that her word is final in the in terms of decisions or discussions by the squad.

I don't think the squad is frightened of her, but I do think that they will not dare to ever speak against her. Her word is law.
So basically you are describing either patsies or henchwomen for Kate, not friends.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
So basically you are describing either patsies or henchwomen for Kate, not friends.
Patsies I would say. (Charlotte and Emma is maybe henchwomen). But I do think that Kate inspires loyalty and friendliness to those close to her. The idea of not leaving anyone behind (Like Sarah in the sorority challenge) inspires loyalty from your followers.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Patsies I would say. (Charlotte and Emma is maybe henchwomen). But I do think that Kate inspires loyalty and friendliness to those close to her. The idea of not leaving anyone behind (Like Sarah in the sorority challenge) inspires loyalty from your followers.
While also at the same time supresses the one of the more important part of the friendship, calling out your friend when they go too far. Which they should know, since there is no situation where leaking those photos of MC or what happened to Amber with Charlotte can be thought to be ok.

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
While also at the same time supresses the one of the more important part of the friendship, calling out your friend when they go too far. Which they should know, since there is no situation where leaking those photos of MC or what happened to Amber with Charlotte can be thought to be ok.
Well the photo prank(s) (original one and the one at college) wouldn't be that big of a deal from the standpoint that if it was just a harmless prank as the BS are selling it but in H.S. (we haven't seen what's going to happen at the college yet) M.C. was beaten and bullied by people who were trying to gain favor with the squad or that's what the intro says. You can't tell me they were all maybe some but not all were completely in the dark about this. That's nearly impossible because I'm sure someone mentioned something to them or they heard rumors but as the step sis said we had no idea it was that bad... so either a bunch of gossipy H.S. kids were downplaying the situation (totally likely in this day of sesationalistic news) or they ignored the rumors and didn't care because he wasn't a woman or one of them. So, they are a bunch of man hating feminists or they really are stupid.

GypsyBastard

Aug 9, 2018
//Spoilers//
So can kind of see this heading in a certain direction, we either go full revenge and in the progress lose everything, every relationship we build until now and possible our future. The speech of Kate's father kind of gave me that impression amongst other things.

Charlotte is kind of the least interesting of the bitch squad as she's just a bitch, she steals, bullies and cheats on her partner. I wonder if the others in the bitch squad are aware of her actions and chooses to ignore them or they don't know the extent of what she's done. Maybe she will also get a redemption sob story or maybe kate and co will find out what she did and kick her out when everything is said and done or it's going the route of let's bygones be bygones and forgive and forget etc.

Emma has an empathy issue, I don't think she's actively malicious, she just doen't really care or doesn't get how her actions effect others. She also has an inclination to try and dominate other people and a hidden fetish for being dominated. I still can't really feel where her story is heading.

Annie is the estranged best friend/step sister. The mc felt hurt by Annie and his main issue is that she couldn't stop her friends from releasing the pics even though they where friends, we found out that Annie has a sob story and the reason she befriended kate. The mc and friends also released pictures of one of Annie's friends which the mc was unable to stop even when we as the player select the option, this I think was done so the mc and Annie are basically on the same playing field where we both where unable to stop our friends from hurting each other, potentially getting this revealed in the future so the mc and annie can both say they fucked up and be friends/become lovers etc.

Kate released pictures of the sorority house, she probably acquired them by asking her daddy to get them for her but unbeknownst to her, her dad send his goons to fuck up the women keeping the harddrive with the stored pictures.
Maybe Kate is really a horrid person underneath but I feel the way the story is presented that it's going the "everybody is misunderstood and revenge is bad and a downward spiral" kind of way. Probably framing Kate's dad as the ultimate bad guy that if we befriend the people in the bitch squad the mc and friends will join with Kate and co and "fix" both their wrongs and the deeds of Kate's father. Though maybe some other person will enter the frame to keep the story going. I also get the feeling that Kate's father killed (the miss mayor? forgot her name) husband in that fishing trip for unknown reasons, probably revenge.

Sarah seems to be kind of a sweetheart tbh and a unnecessary victim that got hit in te crossfire. She wasn't aware of the mc's bullying, didn't do anything to his friends, her biggest crime is being a meek follower and not stopping her friends when the whole mc's picture stuff happened, but she wasn't friends with the mc at the time and wasn't an active participant in his bullying so I think she's more forgivable than for example annie who never tried to see how the mc is holding up after his picture got leaked. She also has a exhibitionist fetish.

Ashley is nice, she is a naïve country girl that wants to help people and make a change in the world, but she's going to stuck choosing between Kate and the mc, we'll see how it pans out but I personally wouldn't befriend someone my significant other hates or has a strained relationship with, it will create issues in the long run. Not that she and the mc have been dating for long.

As for the Mc's friends, Tommy doesn't have much depth except for maybe his adverse relationship with his highschool bullies Beavis and Butt-Head which he probably will get revenge on in the future but he seems to be just your average supporting best friend character. Amber I think her name was is struggling with her anger and lust for revenge, it's probably going to consume her or we will get the option to help her heal in the future. I can also see her being the only LI possible on the full revenge path.

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
//Spoilers//
So can kind of see this heading in a certain direction, we either go full revenge and in the progress lose everything, every relationship we build until now and possible our future. The speech of Kate's father kind of gave me that impression amongst other things.

Charlotte is kind of the least interesting of the bitch squad as she's just a bitch, she steals, bullies and cheats on her partner. I wonder if the others in the bitch squad are aware of her actions and chooses to ignore them or they don't know the extent of what she's done. Maybe she will also get a redemption sob story or maybe kate and co will find out what she did and kick her out when everything is said and done or it's going the route of let's bygones be bygones and forgive and forget etc.

Emma has an empathy issue, I don't think she's actively malicious, she just doen't really care or doesn't get how her actions effect others. She also has an inclination to try and dominate other people and a hidden fetish for being dominated. I still can't really feel where her story is heading.

Annie is the estranged best friend/step sister. The mc felt hurt by Annie and his main issue is that she couldn't stop her friends from releasing the pics even though they where friends, we found out that Annie has a sob story and the reason she befriended kate. The mc and friends also released pictures of one of Annie's friends which the mc was unable to stop even when we as the player select the option, this I think was done so the mc and Annie are basically on the same playing field where we both where unable to stop our friends from hurting each other, potentially getting this revealed in the future so the mc and annie can both say they fucked up and be friends/become lovers etc.

Kate released pictures of the sorority house, she probably acquired them by asking her daddy to get them for her but unbeknownst to her, her dad send his goons to fuck up the women keeping the harddrive with the stored pictures.
Maybe Kate is really a horrid person underneath but I feel the way the story is presented that it's going the "everybody is misunderstood and revenge is bad and a downward spiral" kind of way. Probably framing Kate's dad as the ultimate bad guy that if we befriend the people in the bitch squad the mc and friends will join with Kate and co and "fix" both their wrongs and the deeds of Kate's father. Though maybe some other person will enter the frame to keep the story going. I also get the feeling that Kate's father killed (the miss mayor? forgot her name) husband in that fishing trip for unknown reasons, probably revenge.

Sarah seems to be kind of a sweetheart tbh and a unnecessary victim that got hit in te crossfire. She wasn't aware of the mc's bullying, didn't do anything to his friends, her biggest crime is being a meek follower and not stopping her friends when the whole mc's picture stuff happened, but she wasn't friends with the mc at the time and wasn't an active participant in his bullying so I think she's more forgivable than for example annie who never tried to see how the mc is holding up after his picture got leaked. She also has a exhibitionist fetish.

Ashley is nice, she is a naïve country girl that wants to help people and make a change in the world, but she's going to stuck choosing between Kate and the mc, we'll see how it pans out but I personally wouldn't befriend someone my significant other hates or has a strained relationship with, it will create issues in the long run. Not that she and the mc have been dating for long.

As for the Mc's friends, Tommy doesn't have much depth except for maybe his adverse relationship with his highschool bullies Beavis and Butt-Head which he probably will get revenge on in the future but he seems to be just your average supporting best friend character. Amber I think her name was is struggling with her anger and lust for revenge, it's probably going to consume her or we will get the option to help her heal in the future. I can also see her being the only LI possible on the full revenge path.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Or
this option. Much easier than just writing spoiler above your comment and avoiding fans getting angry at you.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
//Spoilers//

Pretty much agree with most of your view on the game

• Hey there
Reactions: GypsyBastard

CaballeroOne

May 18, 2018
//Spoilers//

Yes, you have a brilliant point!

In my humble opinion, sexy redhead Emma has a complex personality. She is not a simple "evil and psycho" young woman.

She has a blunt trauma: a deep fear of being alone and abandoned. The demagogue-sociopath Kate has been able to realize these vulnerabilities of the redhead to turn her into her pawn. An acolyte of Kate's "cult of personality".

Emma constantly seeks approval from "strong personalities", such as her idol Kate. Behind the redhead's supposedly domineering attitude, there are deep psychological traumas. Emma's "open" sexuality seems to be a defense mechanism to hide her psychological vulnerabilities.

Will the MC abuse these vulnerabilities, or will he prefer only to use (temporarily) the redhead's weaknesses to demolish Kate's toxic cult of personality?

Regards!

3.30 star(s) 55 Votes