3.30 star(s) 55 Votes

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Fair enough and just for the record I don't think I mentioned the three letters and I will be an adult and try not to post anything that I don't think is a well thought out opinion moving forward. I admit on this thread I have probably over shared my thoughts and if that has irritated you my apologies I understand that dev's face a huge amount of criticism constructive or not. As far as not liking the vn... I will say I like your art and animations in some stories that's enough, but here you wrote a prologue and opening that was designed to get a good amount of players interested in the MC's perspective and then so far crapped all over that perspective. That's all I'm gonna say but it means your prologue and introduction was great... after that as I said earlier I'll check out two more updates and see... and I know I'm not the end all you have a lot of following here and I'm sure on other forums as well. Do I hope the introduction has more traction in these updates? yes... the creative decisions though are yours good luck moving forward.
I'm not the dev. Just a normal fan of the game.

My observation was not targeted at you specifically. Just an observation in general. (Some posters keep on posting in threads of games they appear to dislike)

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
From now on Ashley is dead to me, she will burn with them
Yeah, it is so weird that he went that way with her character, does he think he can redeem her somehow at that point? He is definetly overestimating his abilities as a writer if so because it is not possible at all, if she was dying of thirst in the desert I wouldn't even give her MC's piss to drink. The same thing with Annie the retarded bitch somehow thinks that mc is making all up or exagerating, and we get no choice but to apologize later Lmaoo, she is a fucking slut that really belongs to that group. Are we supposed to feel something positive for those characters? because you are not making it easy at all bruh.
I think the dev is going too far with the set up of the revenge, MC isn't getting any progress, and the little progress he does gets overshadow by things like Ashley's betrayal, the guy cant catch a break.The revenge list is only getting bigger and the revenge itself is nowhere near.
I am hoping for the option to break up and include ashley in the revenge or else I'm just dropping this, it isn't enjoyable to play as someone so utterly pathetic.

Valdazz

Apr 8, 2019
Yeah, it is so weird that he went that way with her character, does he think he can redeem her somehow at that point? He is definetly overestimating his abilities as a writer if so because it is not possible at all, if she was dying of thirst in the desert I wouldn't even give her MC's piss to drink. The same thing with Annie the retarded bitch somehow thinks that mc is making all up or exagerating, and we get no choice but to apologize later Lmaoo, she is a fucking slut that really belongs to that group. Are we supposed to feel something positive for those characters? because you are not making it easy at all bruh.
I think the dev is going too far with the set up of the revenge, MC isn't getting any progress, and the little progress he does gets overshadow by things like Ashley's betrayal, the guy cant catch a break.The revenge list is only getting bigger and the revenge itself is nowhere near.
I am hoping for the option to break up and include ashley in the revenge or else I'm just dropping this, it isn't enjoyable to play as someone so utterly pathetic.
Well said

Fuckgoth029

Nov 14, 2021
revenge yes yes yes

Reactions: WastedTalent

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
i gotta admit i really didn't like Ashley that much since she is a forced LI and mc has to date her. having her turn on him by believing Kate's bullshit wouldn't bother me too much. when he breaks up with her, she gets really bitchy with him and i figure she will join up with Kate and the other bitches. but once she sees them going after him and the others and proves him right, she will likely end up being a mole for them in the bitches. maybe not.
if they don't break up i think she joins the bitches but is more alert for seeing things that would prove mc was not lying about them. with how they are being protected by Kate's dad, who it seems is a criminal, this is turning into a dangerous game where there could be some serious consequences for each group which is pretty sick considering all this began with a semi harmless prank by the bitches. they messed with the wrong guy there.
if any of the bullied group get killed off, i would love for it to be Tommy. he is an idiot and keeps fucking things up all the time.
damn i could go on more but i think i will end my comments there..for now.
hope the next update is coming soon.

IcarusLabs

Game Developer
Jun 28, 2020
When will 0.4.0 be released, approximately?
0.3.0 (EP3) was first released on 1/8. So about two months ago.

I expect that 0.4.0 (EP4) will be released somewhere around the end of April or beginning of May. It should be comparable in size to 0.3.5.

Feb 17, 2022
I really had high hopes for this game as I love a good revenge story (don't fuck with John Wicks puppy yo!) but we as the players need some "real" victories along the way to keep us thinking there is some light at the end of the tunnel. Instead we get "fake" victories that end up blowing up in our faces. Even allies we think we have our quickly taken away under dumb circumstances.

I don't mind a good fight but an unwinnable battle and constant humiliation has just lead me to believe this was never going to be what was sold to us. I guess we should have known early on when we do get a small chance at revenge it's actually the wrong decision and just lock ourselves out from some lewd content.

If the only way to get to see the vast majority of the content is to be this doormat who "forgives" all these awful people for constantly fucking us over I'm going to take a hard pass on that miserable experience.

Tempone70

Oct 3, 2022
Hi, Is there a way to change the font colour for the dialogue text, the white is sometime the same colour as the background and I am unable to see what is said?

kristo0086

Nov 17, 2021
I don't understand why this game gets such high ratings. The plot is absolutely linear and we do not influence the story and characters at all. I was very carried away at the beginning of the story, but then came the disappointment. The plot is like a game of thrones only with drunken children.

Bestinian

Nov 3, 2021
I don't understand why this game gets such high ratings. The plot is absolutely linear and we do not influence the story and characters at all. I was very carried away at the beginning of the story, but then came the disappointment. The plot is like a game of thrones only with drunken children.
There are deviations, breaking up with blondie, how you treat some of the BS, who ends up with you at the cabin, and a couple of others. Though I would argue that the game works best when you mod it so you can see all of the choices, because if you don't valuable character information is left out. None of the routes are fulfilling on their own right now. It's frustrating.

Reactions: Alfius
3.30 star(s) 55 Votes