3.30 star(s) 55 Votes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BitchSquad-ICARUSLABS-0.3.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: ChangoFeroz

IDontGetWomen

Sep 9, 2021
Haven't played in a while does this game still force you to be a piece of shit and ruin the life of the actual nice girl? Cause if it does then ima still say fuck this game and move on.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
this update is a step in the right direction, i played both the breakup with Ashley and stay together routes and the differences were pretty minor. breaking up with her leads mc to have the chance to hook up with Rachel, who i actually like as a character more than Ashley because now Rachel has experienced the malicious actions of the Bitches. now she is postioned to try to help, though being expelled as she was may cause her to disappear from the game. the other decisions i made that were good ones were regarding Annie, i had a path where i told Annie initially to fuck off. so she doesn't go to the ski lodge and mc ends up with Emma there where he shows her he is going to dominate her and she is conflicted how she will react going forward. i think that is perfect revenge on her so far.
that brings me to the whole rumors of cheating..interesting. i put 3 girls on that path. Annie, Charlotte and Emma and i noticed in Annie's path, she seems a bit upset that Kate is initially not going to support her completely. that may be the path to Annie seeing what Kate is really like. mc telling Annie that he no longer believes she cares a damn about him and he walks away was a scene that made me go..yess..finally he tells her to fuck off.
i think the Emma cheating accusations will piss Kate off the most since they are besties.
so yeah this is by far imo the best update so far where the bitches finally get shit on and don't immediately fix it and come out on top. they are going to have to endure some mistrust now from other students and perhaps others in power there..
the path where mc stays together with Ashley was not one i really cared too much about since i believe Ashley will become one of Kate's minions eventually. but with her not being with mc in a relationship that will either be good for Kate's ability to turn her into a bitch..or maybe Ashley will start to see Kate as the manipulative bitch she is.
can't wait for ch 4..

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
This game begins to remind me of one that is already abandoned that according to the labels was romance and harem and was a total ntr fest and the dev kept saying it was to give context but later on the mc grew and took control. finally it was a total tease. It always seemed like a trap to laugh at people who don't like ntr and trap them with the promise that there would be revenge. Finally and with I think 2 patreons it was abandoned. The promises of the dev in this type of games are not always reliable

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Bitch Squad ]v0.3.5} update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.

Universal: v0.3.0 -> v0.3.5
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Blackowl97

Jul 23, 2018
This game begins to remind me of one that is already abandoned that according to the labels was romance and harem and was a total ntr fest and the dev kept saying it was to give context but later on the mc grew and took control. finally it was a total tease. It always seemed like a trap to laugh at people who don't like ntr and trap them with the promise that there would be revenge. Finally and with I think 2 patreons it was abandoned. The promises of the dev in this type of games are not always reliable
What game is? I want to read the comments in the game section lmao haha. That why I never trust completely in a dev unless he has a good reputation or at least is smart enough to tell you from beginning that anything goes in his story and the game might end up having ntr or not depending on how his writing goes lol. As a writer I respect that you want to do what you want with your damn story, but if you give false hopes then you dont deserve respect when people end up complaining about that, be it pirates or people who pay for your content xd.

hoshin0119

Nov 24, 2021
마음에 안들면 하지마. 아니면 늬들이 직접 만들던가. 나는 이 게임이 재밌어. NTR이 있어야 최고의 게임이다. NTR 싫어하면 순정만화나 보던지 야겜을 왜하는거야? 애초에 야한게 목적이면 당연히 NTR이지.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
I'm just sitting here hoping Miranda isn't about femdom.

Question, is the cabin scene Annie/Emma either or? I didn't know Emma had a scene until I used the mod but they're my two favorites and I've been good with both of them so far. Is it just if you like Annie she goes and if not Emma does? Curious what the trigger was for that.

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
(facepalm) Seriously.. for the 100th time of saying this dev.. Work on your facial animations.. IcarusLabs.. Its the weak link in your work regardless of how bad mc's hair is lol... Daz and many other free providers.. have an abundance of free facial expression presets that you can use if you dont like or cant adjust facial expressions proper.. and about 90% have far better emotion faces than just being in a constant teeth clenched expression.. I've tried to support the work from the 1st installment but this far in now and still the same issues is a bit much..
Also if your gonna spend half the time in the dorm room maybe consider making it a bit more interesting instead of all the bare corners.. even the poorest of dorm residents would have more furniture thn that lol

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Please please, use more variation of facial expressions, I'm tired of seeing the MC's same goofy ass expressions for like 4+ lines of dialogue at a time, and then it just goes black before finally switching to a different render, then its rinse and repeat. Slightly changing the facial expressions from time to time isn't going to take that much more time... it just comes across as lazy.

Last edited:
Reactions: koplak1d
3.30 star(s) 55 Votes