3.30 star(s) 55 Votes

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
I like Amber's dom side and watching her become more and more evil,otherwise i agree with you. The more mental and physical torture and overall extreme shit happens,the happier I am, simply put.As for the mc, I agree with you that there doesn't seem to be a way for him to win, and frankly i don't care about his fate.He is stupid,doesn't learn from his mistakes,has annoying facial expression and is generally unlikeable. I treat this game more like a show than a vn,since it would be impossible for me to feel any kind of relation or inserting myself as the mc.The all out revenge path won't end well for him and that's fine,as long as it isn't watered down.
personally I'm hoping that Ashley gets in too deep with them and sees what they are really like just so she can see what she lost with MC. honestly with her being as naive having grow up in a small town, she has no idea what girls like them do to maintain control. MC is going to have to make a lot of tough choices going forward. the best choice I think would to stop working with Tommy and Amber since both of them are way too impulsive for the sake of revenge. if MC could also prove Kate had those pics of the sorority girls released, he could knock her and her friends down a few pegs and maybe deal a bit of damage to Kate's father's image

SaltySugar

Dec 18, 2020
This is it for me. I'll admit, I didn't finish the update but not being able to break up with Ashley after what happened in the last update is a deal breaker at this point so I just quit right there.

• Haha
Reactions: The Senior Perv

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
This is it for me. I'll admit, I didn't finish the update but not being able to break up with Ashley after what happened in the last update is a deal breaker at this point so I just quit right there.
this is only 3.5 and doesn't mean it won't happen. all I can suggest is to wait and if it doesn't happen in the next update, then move on

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Ashley's path needs a choice that makes it clear if he's interested in an actual relationship or if he's just using her. Having picked all revenge choices until now, it would only make sense for MC to just see her as a tool, otherwise he has to dump her. She's a time bomb and now he knows it. No excuse to keep her around if it's not to use her.

MC mentioned using her as an inside man in this update but that seemed like an afterthought . Mostly seemed like he was still the same naive idiot, waiting to be stabbed in the back in his interactions with her.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
I don't understand why this game gets such high ratings. The plot is absolutely linear and we do not influence the story and characters at all. I was very carried away at the beginning of the story, but then came the disappointment. The plot is like a game of thrones only with drunken children.
I think we are playing a different game.

I thought I would like to enlighten you about linear plotlines:
4 Major story differences according to choice
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The there are countless minor choices (Pretty much all of them) that influences your relationships with the characters.
For instance - Letting or forcing Kate to give you a BJ will turn you into a darker person that does not think twice about also starting to exploit women that needs your help.
Flirting with Linda and getting physical with her requires you to drop Ashley as your GF (Or face the consequences if you don't)
Sometimes it's little option here or a missing dialogue there, but your choices accumulatively does change outcomes and story choices.

I get it, you don't like the direction the story is going and feel powerless to change it, but it is not your story to tell. The story is told by the dev and your choices in game does change or influence the story, but the overall plot is still the same. (That is literally true for 99% of games out there)

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Ashley's path needs a choice that makes it clear if he's interested in an actual relationship or if he's just using her. Having picked all revenge choices until now, it would only make sense for MC to just see her as a tool, otherwise he has to dump her. She's a time bomb and now he knows it. No excuse to keep her around if it's not to use her.

MC mentioned using her as an inside man in this update but that seemed like an afterthought . Mostly seemed like he was still the same naive idiot, waiting to be stabbed in the back in his interactions with her.
Not Everyone hates Ashley. I'm totally into Ashley and understand her POV regarding the MC. From her POV and with her personal interactions with the BSq, she could easily deduct that the MC is petty for not wanting to move forward and clinging on to past, regarding the BSq. In front of her, everyone, including the MC and Kate said that Bygones are bygones. So time to move on.

Together with that, her interactions with the BSq have almost always been positive and she likes what Kate is saying in terms of exploitation of women. (I mean just look at the response from some F95 members on here regarding what Annie had to do get accepted into the sorority). So technically, it does look pretty bad from the outside. She does not have the inside info from MC and his friends. They do not tell her the worst things the BSq are doing.

The next day, despite her fight with the MC, she was the bigger person and ask the MC for forgiveness. She seems to me like a pretty cool person (although very Naive) in RL, that just wants everyone to get along and wants to always believe the best in people. IT's difficult for her to fathom that the BSq can truly be evil.

Arguable, the MC and his friends are busy catching up to the BSq in terms of pure nastiness. Only Kate IMO is at this stage worst then the MC and his friends.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Not Everyone hates Ashley. I'm totally into Ashley and understand her POV regarding the MC. From her POV and with her personal interactions with the BSq, she could easily deduct that the MC is petty for not wanting to move forward and clinging on to past, regarding the BSq. In front of her, everyone, including the MC and Kate said that Bygones are bygones. So time to move on.

Together with that, her interactions with the BSq have almost always been positive and she likes what Kate is saying in terms of exploitation of women. (I mean just look at the response from some F95 members on here regarding what Annie had to do get accepted into the sorority). So technically, it does look pretty bad from the outside. She does not have the inside info from MC and his friends. They do not tell her the worst things the BSq are doing.

The next day, despite her fight with the MC, she was the bigger person and ask the MC for forgiveness. She seems to me like a pretty cool person (although very Naive) in RL, that just wants everyone to get along and wants to always believe the best in people. IT's difficult for her to fathom that the BSq can truly be evil.

Arguable, the MC and his friends are busy catching up to the BSq in terms of pure nastiness. Only Kate IMO is at this stage worst then the MC and his friends.

It's not just naivety. When you are in a relationship and your partner is saying X person is an asshole to me, you don't befriend that person period. If you want to keep having that relationship. It's relationship etiquette 101. Now add that to her countrygirl naivety and the fact Kate's charisma is borderline mind control and you have a time bomb.

I know some may like Ashley for whatever unfathomable reason. That's why I said a choice. That clears up if the interactions with her are just a means to an end or normal bf/gf banter. They can't be both. The choice to not even start the relationship that puts you on her path is pointless, since at that point in time MC didn't have the changing room footage yet, just suspicions. We need an actual choice on how to treat her now that he knows she is already seduced to the "cause".

Last edited:
Reactions: holaje12 and Sirren

IcarusLabs

Game Developer
Jun 28, 2020
Great news, you already had the chance to break up with her. You literally had the choice to make her your GF in the previous update or to refuse and not be in a relationship. I cannot help you if you don't pay attention.
ash.png
Just because she is sorry that she overreacted (due to her own past issues) in the second scene, doesn't mean you are together. She just wants to remain friends.

IcarusLabs

Game Developer
Jun 28, 2020
I think we are playing a different game.

I thought I would like to enlighten you about linear plotlines:
4 Major story differences according to choice

The there are countless minor choices (Pretty much all of them) that influences your relationships with the characters.
For instance - Letting or forcing Kate to give you a BJ will turn you into a darker person that does not think twice about also starting to exploit women that needs your help.
Flirting with Linda and getting physical with her requires you to drop Ashley as your GF (Or face the consequences if you don't)
Sometimes it's little option here or a missing dialogue there, but your choices accumulatively does change outcomes and story choices.

I get it, you don't like the direction the story is going and feel powerless to change it, but it is not your story to tell. The story is told by the dev and your choices in game does change or influence the story, but the overall plot is still the same. (That is literally true for 99% of games out there)
I agree, it's like people are playing a different game. There are multiple paths that currently exist with choices and different scenes, as well as up to 10 different potential outcomes that will be in the final resolution to the game.

It's not just direct choices that have scenes play out differently, but this episode also introduces scenes that only occur based on if you are on the light or dark side of the morality meter. That means that all of your past choices start determining events and how they play out.

My guess is that they either just do a quick run through a single path, skipping dialogue, or they just play the opening episode which doesn't have many deviations (purposefully) and then decide what the game is.

negative1

Jun 5, 2017
I went into this forum to see if the game was updated with some interesting story updates and only see a train wreck of inconsistent choices and weird forced routes. I was initially interested in this games premise but it is rapidly becoming a mess the CW would have been ashamed of. Good luck to everyone and I hope it becomes the game you are all looking for. abandon-thread.gif

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Ashley
On one hand breaking with her is the way to go because otherwise you have to cheat on her if you want any side action. And there is a lot of side action. But on the other hand she's a qt and wife material imo.
So much this. +++++

The two girls that everyone hates, is the two I like the most.

Annie and Ashley.
So I had to break up with Ashley to do my Annie route :(

I still have a soft spot for Amber as well, and literally LOL when she joined the Tommy's adventure instead of Ashley :ROFLMAO:

So my 2 main routes is currently Ashley and Annie. (I have a soft spot for a good soft Incest love story like this one. Haily's story was one of my fave games.)

Reactions: Sirren and Ragnar

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
It's not just naivety. When you are in a relationship and your partner is saying X person is an asshole to me, you don't befriend that person period. If you want to keep having that relationship. It's relationship etiquette 101. Now add that to her countrygirl naivety and the fact Kate's charisma is borderline mind control and you have a time bomb.

I know some may like Ashley for whatever unfathomable reason. That's why I said a choice. That clears up if the interactions with her are just a means to an end or normal bf/gf banter. They can't be both. The choice to not even start the relationship that puts you on her path is pointless, since at that point in time MC didn't have the changing room footage yet, just suspicions. We need an actual choice on how to treat her now that he knows she is already seduced to the "cause".
I hear what you are saying, and some people are like that, my way or the highway.

Me, I'm not like that. I do not think it's right for any partner to dictate who your GF (or wife) can be friends with, or not.
If my wife dislikes some of my friends....tough titties, I'm not going to stop being friends with him (or her)

My friend recently went through a divorce and his ex-wife cleaned him out. He is still my friend, but I'm not going to become nasty or cold towards his ex-wife, unless she is a bitch to me as well. I recognise that every story has two sides and my friend is probably only telling me his side of the story. I'm pretty sure she also have some juicy stories to tell.

No I won't be an ass and praise her in front of him, but I'm also not going to be an asshole to her just because of him. I will still be as friendly to her as I always was before.

TLDR; I can definitely see where you are coming from, but I see it differently.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
So much this. +++++

The two girls that everyone hates, is the two I like the most.

Annie and Ashley.
So I had to break up with Ashley to do my Annie route :(

I still have a soft spot for Amber as well, and literally LOL when she joined the Tommy's adventure instead of Ashley :ROFLMAO:

So my 2 main routes is currently Ashley and Annie. (I have a soft spot for a good soft Incest love story like this one. Haily's story was one of my fave games.)
If you want some classic romance Charlotte is the only bad option I think. She's great for a dark route tho.
The rest of the girls have different reasons to be how they are. Like we're discovering with new updates.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
If you want some classic romance Charlotte is the only bad option I think. She's great for a dark route tho.
The rest of the girls have different reasons to be how they are. Like we're discovering with new updates.
hmmmm... Kate is pretty bad. I equally admire her and despise her. She is an "end justify the means" type of person.
I think she see's herself as good... and that is part of the problem. The fact that she is such an inspirational leader makes her terrifying.

Emma...I will admit that I have not played her path, so I have not seen any redeeming qualities for her.
(As a rule, I try to stick with paths that I would want to make as the MC, and the dark Emma path is just not for me. Will probably give it a go at some stage)

In fact, on my playthroughs, Charlotte have more redeeming qualities then Emma.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
hmmmm... Kate is pretty bad. I equally admire her and despise her. She is an "end justify the means" type of person.
I think she see's herself as good... and that is part of the problem. The fact that she is such an inspirational leader makes her terrifying.

Emma...I will admit that I have not played her path, so I have not seen any redeeming qualities for her.
(As a rule, I try to stick with paths that I would want to make as the MC, and the dark Emma path is just not for me. Will probably give it a go at some stage)

In fact, on my playthroughs, Charlotte have more redeeming qualities then Emma.
Imo Kate is how she is due to her father. You can't be normal being the daughter of a Vor or Mafia boss.
Emma is a jester and the MC can be a bit dense at times.

Reactions: Alfius

Bestinian

Nov 3, 2021
I agree, it's like people are playing a different game. There are multiple paths that currently exist with choices and different scenes, as well as up to 10 different potential outcomes that will be in the final resolution to the game.

It's not just direct choices that have scenes play out differently, but this episode also introduces scenes that only occur based on if you are on the light or dark side of the morality meter. That means that all of your past choices start determining events and how they play out.

My guess is that they either just do a quick run through a single path, skipping dialogue, or they just play the opening episode which doesn't have many deviations (purposefully) and then decide what the game is.
Part of the problem is that very important information is locked behind different routes. And that is with me agreeing with you that a lot of people aren't always paying attention. But one thing is that not everyone wants to play through the same game multiple times, so each route should stand on its own and a lot of the biggest choices in the game don't seem to change much thus far. The entire Annie backstory at least prior to 3.5 (haven't gotten to it yet.) requires you to break up with Ashley, even though that information shouldn't be locked to a choice that has nothing to do with Annie. This is the same with nearly every girl other than Kate or Sarah. So the choices you make feel like they all cut of sex scenes or information key to understanding the supposed antagonists, the key to a story is knowing about the main people involved in it.

And while it's good that now as you say there are events that happen based on morality, prior to this you could be a super nice guy and still suddenly go hardcore or vice versa.

And it general, if a lot of people are feeling the same way about a work, especially if it is something you weren't intending as a dev or author, it might be a good idea to take a step back and see WHY they feel that way. Most of the time it isn't because they are skipping dialog. Maybe choices aren't as clear as they should be, maybe there isn't enough information on individual routes, and sometimes maybe it is just people reacting to different situations in different ways. If people are feeling forced into situations where there ARE choices, might want to look at what those choices signal to a player, and if responding a certain way leads to a predictable (even if only in hindsight) option.

The game has cool characters, and a good premise, along with some stong sex scenes and scenarios. But despite the options several players are feeling strung along.

Edit: Have now run 3.5 twice. Above problems are the same or worse.

Last edited:

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
I hear what you are saying, and some people are like that, my way or the highway.

Me, I'm not like that. I do not think it's right for any partner to dictate who your GF (or wife) can be friends with, or not.
If my wife dislikes some of my friends....tough titties, I'm not going to stop being friends with him (or her)

My friend recently went through a divorce and his ex-wife cleaned him out. He is still my friend, but I'm not going to become nasty or cold towards his ex-wife, unless she is a bitch to me as well. I recognise that every story has two sides and my friend is probably only telling me his side of the story. I'm pretty sure she also have some juicy stories to tell.

No I won't be an ass and praise her in front of him, but I'm also not going to be an asshole to her just because of him. I will still be as friendly to her as I always was before.

TLDR; I can definitely see where you are coming from, but I see it differently.
We are not even talking about a pre-existing relationship here though (although that would have been an issue too). Kate started approaching Ashley after she has learnt of her past with MC.

Think of it this way. You meet a dude. Your wife sees him and tells you that dude was responsible for her hellish high school years and he had circulated her nudes for every one to see. Twice. If you go and befriend that dude after she has told you all that, you obviously don't give a shit about your marriage.

I know there are people who are extremely forgiving (to their own detriment) and that's why I think it should be a choice on how to deal with her after you see her cozying up to Kate. Something like a) you want to give the relationship a genuine chance, b) you fake compromise to use her as a possible mole, c) none of the above, just dump her.

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
Yet another update that I regret playing. There is no progress in the game. Kate is doing something, taking 5 steps forward and we are trying to catch up with her by taking one step. We are forgiving Ashley, fuck around with Amber and Charlotte, hot tub with Annie :FacePalm: and having fun with Kate lol. I don't even want to hangout with Sarah man. I don't feel like I'm making decisions in the game Im just watching beta mc getting crushed by Kate and others.

All I want to do is take revenge on Kate and the others.
And when Annie hits the bottom, I just want to watch her and nothing more.
But I don't think I'll see that in this game, so it's time for me to ignore it. Good luck to Icarus

3.30 star(s) 55 Votes