3.30 star(s) 55 Votes

SnekySnek

Jul 30, 2017
I know this shit is just getting started but man i wish we were meaner to annie. I get people try to forgive family but come on you guys went to the same school how the fuck could you not see what was happening to your brother. bro was getting beat for a year by your entourage and she didnt even try talking to him at school she just straight up ignored for the whole year.

Its insane to me how she told us about her abusive ex, how hard the divorce was on her and how kate was the only one there for her like she didn't abandoned us for her friends. it would have been so funny if the ex was friends with mc just so we can feed her the same bullshit she feeds us. Strangers being assholes is whatever but when your own family just downplays what you went through and praise them as saints i really dont see a way to comeback from that especially when it happened a year ago.

Out of all of them this is what makes annie the worst one to me. Her just wanting mc to play brother while ignoring the massive chip on his shoulder. straight up just invalidating his feelings everytime he talks about than says she wants to be friends again fuck that. I really enjoy this game looking forward to the next update

Bestinian

Nov 3, 2021
The choices just feel odd. And things happen that I don't know why. I started over for 3.5 and did the Ashley route. You just miss so much information on the BS its absurd in a single run. And then we have a section with cosplay and larping?? We still have no idea what Kate's overall plan is, and the longer it takes to reveal the more chance for disappointment exists.

Other stuff, during my run through this time, Annie and the MC went from repairing the friendship to him wanting her screwed over, for no good reason. Just happened. Why? Because.

And again, the dev keeps the BS as the most supportive and good to each other group of friends and every time something bad happens we focus on all of them propping each other up and the like. It happens all time time and continues my theory of the dev trying to make them the hidden "good" guys. Once again, everything the MC has done is worse than the BS, or caused more pain for others THAN the BS. It's tiring. One of them was accused of cheating... I figure someone will be murdered in response at this point.

Back to the choices, there isn't a good feeling of cause and effect. If you don't go for the Charlotte route you miss everything with Amber. If you do go with her you miss everything with Annie and Emma. It feels less like you are choosing between things and things just happen at some point based on a random choice you made before. Cause and effect aren't that clear.

And none of the routes feel like they work on their own, with the Ashley route being the worst in that regard. If you have important information tied to sex scenes then that key info should be available later.

And Annie's backstory still makes no sense. The MC and her parents had already broken up when she started dating the guy who caused her to join the BS, the MC never mentioned it at all in the opening scene, SHE never mentions it in the opening scene, and it is made to seem that the breakup happened after the MC was shamed in front of the school. They were still close when the initial event went down... but the hot tub talk paints a very different story, but it contradicts the opening of the game.

I know this shit is just getting started but man i wish we were meaner to annie. I get people try to forgive family but come on you guys went to the same school how the fuck could you not see what was happening to your brother. bro was getting beat for a year by your entourage and she didnt even try talking to him at school she just straight up ignored for the whole year.

Its insane to me how she told us about her abusive ex, how hard the divorce was on her and how kate was the only one there for her like she didn't abandoned us for her friends. it would have been so funny if the ex was friends with mc just so we can feed her the same bullshit she feeds us. Strangers being assholes is whatever but when your own family just downplays what you went through and praise them as saints i really dont see a way to comeback from that especially when it happened a year ago.

Out of all of them this is what makes annie the worst one to me. Her just wanting mc to play brother while ignoring the massive chip on his shoulder. straight up just invalidating his feelings everytime he talks about than says she wants to be friends again fuck that. I really enjoy this game looking forward to the next update
What is the most frustrating part of the game is that very rarely when talking to anyone in the BS does he mention being bullied and beaten IN THE HALLWAY while two of them laughed. That was the traumatic shit, it wasn't the picture. He was getting the shit kicked out of him for months by Kate's friends. It's like the dev has forgotten what exactly went down in the opening. Amber doesn't forget what happened to her, nor does Tommy, but the MC can't make an argument to save his life. It was never about the pics, it was about the bullying that happened after for the entire year.

I forget, does he ever mention it to them, even once? Every conversation is about the pics, but that's just not a human response.

Last edited:

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
you guys went to the same school how the fuck could you not see what was happening to your brother. bro was getting beat for a year by your entourage and she didnt even try talking to him at school she just straight up ignored for the whole year.
ya i cant get over this myself maybe its because i went to a small high school even if there was a minor fight the whole danm school knew who it was and even what it was about withing an hour nevermind something like what prtrayed in this game. I cant beleive you could be oblivious to this for me its actually up there with most unbeleivable things i have seen in vn's

SnekySnek

Jul 30, 2017
What is the most frustrating part of the game is that very rarely when talking to anyone in the BS does he mention being bullied and beaten IN THE HALLWAY while two of them laughed. That was the traumatic shit, it wasn't the picture. He was getting the shit kicked out of him for months by Kate's friends. It's like the dev has forgotten what exactly went down in the opening. Amber doesn't forget what happened to her, nor does Tommy, but the MC can't make an argument to save his life. It was never about the pics, it was about the bullying that happened after for the entire year.

I forget, does he ever mention it to them, even once? Every conversation is about the pics, but that's just not a human response.
He does mention it to annie when they first meet in the coffee shop she just straight up says it isnt truth that her friends are great guess it wasnt mentioned much later but annie very much doesnt even believed mc was even bullied

Timeline of events are also shaky like Annie saying she connected with kate when the divorce happened that stopped her from interacting with mc but she was already friends with them and living with mc still when they took the pictures

Bestinian

Nov 3, 2021
ya i cant get over this myself maybe its because i went to a small high school even if there was a minor fight the whole danm school knew who it was and even what it was about withing an hour nevermind something like what prtrayed in this game. I cant beleive you could be oblivious to this for me its actually up there with most unbeleivable things i have seen in vn's
Hell that opening part of the game, they are watching it happen in front of them. He's being harassed by the same guys who kicked the shit out of him, in the middle of the hall, as the BS watches. One of the guys is even Kate's high school boyfriend, or made to appear as he was.

Is it too much to ask for a line akin to: "I believe that your shitty ex kicked the crap out of you, can you believe that the boyfriends of Emma and Charlotte and Kate's buddies did the same to me?"

It's not much, but he never brings it up in any of the arguments or discussions.

He does mention it to annie when they first meet in the coffee shop she just straight up says it isnt truth that her friends are great guess it wasnt mentioned much later but annie very much doesnt even believed mc was even bullied

Timeline of events are also shaky like Annie saying she connected with kate when the divorce happened that stopped her from interacting with mc but she was already friends with them and living with mc still when they took the pictures
Yeah that timeline just doesn't make sense at all. IcarusLabs needs to fix up the text of the intro. Mention that Annie has to stay with MC and his dad because her Mom did something, it's awkward. Mention the breakup with her ex-BF and MC feels bad about it. Say that at that point despite the divorce they are trying to stay close. Even better say it with subtext. Show that they were close, have it be at the Dad's house, she still had a key whatever.

But as it stands now it make no sense.

Derpyshanks

Jul 14, 2021
Great news, you already had the chance to break up with her. You literally had the choice to make her your GF in the previous update or to refuse and not be in a relationship. I cannot help you if you don't pay attention.
View attachment 2515030
Just because she is sorry that she overreacted (due to her own past issues) in the second scene, doesn't mean you are together. She just wants to remain friends.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I don't want that either. I'd want her fully integrated into the B-squad and be made a 5-star enemy. Buuuut w/e I see how MC gonna use her.

Bestinian

Nov 3, 2021
Double checked. No he actually doesn't. He says that it was about more than the initial leak, and that his high school life was hell. He never mentions being beaten regularly. Or how one of them was so bad it sent him to the hospital with FRACTURED RIBS. Not to his girlfriend, not to Annie, not to any of the squad.

It doesn't make any sense. But I guess that's how it has to be for him to keep the BS with plausible deniability or whatever. Because it can be pretended currently that they didn't know, and somehow still think he is whining about a pic, and again, not being beaten so often and so badly he was hospitalized.

I had forgotten about the ribs thing, and just caught it again. That is flat out INSANE. I worked in a school, and I don't care who it was, some kid gets hospitalized in ANY school, let alone a upper class one, someone's heads will roll.

The other thing about the intro vs the rest of the game is that the BS in the intro don't much act like they do in college and we have no reason as to either why they were so much worse in high school, or have magically matured a scant three months later. Amber and Charlotte were active participants in bullying, loudly and int public. If they suffered no consequences then, why would things be different now.

Nothing makes sense.

SnekySnek

Jul 30, 2017
Double checked. No he actually doesn't. He says that it was about more than the initial leak, and that his high school life was hell. He never mentions being beaten regularly. Or how one of them was so bad it sent him to the hospital with FRACTURED RIBS. Not to his girlfriend, not to Annie, not to any of the squad.
Damn I never noticed the intro mention mc got put in the hospital it really makes it more insane how annie didnt see shit. i feel like there is gonna be a scene where amber steps up for mc points this shit out herself since mc clearly cant do it himself

I worked in a school, and I don't care who it was, some kid gets hospitalized in ANY school, let alone a upper class one, someone's heads will roll.
I do think its cause all but 1 of the girls in the group are mega rich with the head girl being illuminati rich plus they mostly delegated the beating to those 3 dudes so its easy to say it wasnt them and 2 of them ended working for her and/or her father so for all we know they could have been kicked out i really doubt it tho i really hope for more info on what went down in mc's last year in future updates

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Well, the story doesn't make any sense anymore.
First we have the BS, that can basically do what they want without a real struggle. Would've been better to make them the protagonists of this (femdom) story, that would certainly attract more people than driving them away. Especially after the attempt to make them all "more human" by showing scenes of their past.
Secondly we have the dumb trio consisting of Tommy, Amber and the idiot, who's supposed to be the MC. They act reckless, then say they need to be careful just to act reckless again. Take the blackmail with Dean Monroe for example. The MC and her are supposed to be allies, but he starts to blackmail her before helping her. WHY? Just because? Not to mention his inability to think with his head instead of his dick. He is so pathetic, that he finds himself blackmailed.
Third we have Ashley, who says on one side she loves the MC, but then backstabs him, just to crawl back to him. The flashback of her, didn't help to put her in better light. To sweeten the deal, the MC even pushes her into believing Kate is the real deal even more.
And last but not least we have the Miranda/Galen situation with a mysterious circle, that threats the dumb trio out of sudden from the outside, again just because. No real connection to the dumb trio besides Kate.

None of the characters outside of the BS (plus Galen) thinks before acting. This isn't obviously not what was promised, because I remember this being promoted as a revenge story. I don't see any revenge, just a MC everyone walks over, while he thrashs about without success. Sorry, but I'm done with this. I don't see any reason to stick around any longer, because IMO the dev lost the focus and tries too much (in a very bad way).

Bestinian

Nov 3, 2021
Great news, you already had the chance to break up with her. You literally had the choice to make her your GF in the previous update or to refuse and not be in a relationship. I cannot help you if you don't pay attention.
View attachment 2515030
Just because she is sorry that she overreacted (due to her own past issues) in the second scene, doesn't mean you are together. She just wants to remain friends.
Ok, having checked this out is that the option to break up with her happens BEFORE the big fight with Kate, and him spying on her and Ashley. For some people there wasn't a reason to not start a relationship with her. But now there is definitely a reason to end it, for some. There is no option after that.

This again speaks to the feeling many have that the choices don't always flow logically, and the choices that do exist stand out against the several choices that don't.

Damn I never noticed the intro mention mc got put in the hospital it really makes it more insane how annie didnt see shit. i feel like there is gonna be a scene where amber steps up for mc points this shit out herself since mc clearly cant do it himself

I do think its cause all but 1 of the girls in the group are mega rich with the head girl being illuminati rich plus they mostly delegated the beating to those 3 dudes so its easy to say it wasnt them and 2 of them ended working for her and/or her father so for all we know they could have been kicked out i really doubt it tho i really hope for more info on what went down in mc's last year in future updates
If you are on very specific dialog branches he mentions it off hand to Kate once, I think. But never to Annie, or Emma.

And I will say I doubt that Kate sent the 3 dudes to kick Simpy's ass. It would be a pleasant surprise if she did. But since each chapter goes out of its way to make the BS MORE likable in theory, and the fact that those guys were working for Kate's evil overlord of a father, makes it seem their standing order was to crush anything that could even remotely touch her daughter. Then again, one of the three was Kate's literal boyfriend. So...

Well, the story doesn't make any sense anymore.
First we have the BS, that can basically do what they want without a real struggle. Would've been better to make them the protagonists of this (femdom) story, that would certainly attract more people than driving them away. Especially after the attempt to make them all "more human" by showing scenes of their past.
Secondly we have the dumb trio consisting of Tommy, Amber and the idiot, who's supposed to be the MC. They act reckless, then say they need to be careful just to act reckless again. Take the blackmail with Dean Monroe for example. The MC and her are supposed to be allies, but he starts to blackmail her before helping her. WHY? Just because? Not to mention his inability to think with his head instead of his dick. He is so pathetic, that he finds himself blackmailed.
Third we have Ashley, who says on one side she loves the MC, but then backstabs him, just to crawl back to him. The flashback of her, didn't help to put her in better light. To sweeten the deal, the MC even pushes her into believing Kate is the real deal even more.
And last but not least we have the Miranda/Galen situation with a mysterious circle, that threats the dumb trio out of sudden from the outside, again just because. No real connection to the dumb trio besides Kate.

None of the characters outside of the BS (plus Galen) thinks before acting. This isn't obviously not what was promised, because I remember this being promoted as a revenge story. I don't see any revenge, just a MC everyone walks over, while he thrashs about without success. Sorry, but I'm done with this. I don't see any reason to stick around any longer, because IMO the dev lost the focus and tries too much (in a very bad way).
The balckmail of Deam Monroe happens only when your dark points are high enough. But it absolutely should have been a choice. If the MC is on the dark path, have the option available, if he isn't then don't. Even on that path the whole thing felt very forced. But it's the norm, places where you feel you should have a choice aren't there, and those where you do often feel off.

The other forced route you can't avoid much at all is Sarah, which is more and more making me think there's at least a 50/50% chance she's a hidden psycho.

char_2.0

Jul 15, 2021
The image compression of this latest update 3.5 has already reached obscene levels (and it's not a compliment).

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
Ok so this update shows progress but not much, the issue is we have to choose one of three to eliminate... but I feel there isn't enough information to make a good decision... because the ultimate goal for revenge is the entire squad not just some, but who would cost them the most to lose at this time in the story? Like what role does each one play in Kate's big takeover or long term plans?... not sure who makes the walk through mod but is there anything in the code that gives us an idea of who would be the best choice for MC? Or is it just choose who you hate the most?

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
Ok so this update shows progress but not much, the issue is we have to choose one of three to eliminate... but I feel there isn't enough information to make a good decision... because the ultimate goal for revenge is the entire squad not just some, but who would cost them the most to lose at this time in the story? Like what role does each one play in Kate's big takeover or long term plans?... not sure who makes the walk through mod but is there anything in the code that gives us an idea of who would be the best choice for MC? Or is it just choose who you hate the most?
I think once next update is out, we'll find out who the best choice is

Bestinian

Nov 3, 2021
On a single playthrough there is next to no information on the three you can pick. If you are lucky, you'll get some info about one of them, but not enough to really choose. Best info that exists is that Emma is the supposed 2nd in command, or so the MC's group says.

I think once next update is out, we'll find out who the best choice is
Right, but the problem is that is a choice made after the fact. You already made the choice, and you have next to nothing to go on if you had a single playthrough. Technically speaking Emma is Kate's second in command. For the rest, well Annie is only a possibility if you didn't go to the lodge with her, which is the default choice if there was an Ashley breakup, I think. Even treating her like crap, she was still there. If you did date Ashley and were on relatively good terms, doesn't matter as MC will rant about how she is just as bad as the others, for some reason...

Charlotte gets fun backstory about how she was al alone after her mother's death, how she went from on her own to tormenting kids in school. I'm sure Emma has a fun backstory bit too... but ran through several times already, not happening again anytime soon.

Reactions: DirectXD1943

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Oh, I think I shouldn't have read the comments before "being played" playing this update.

After all the promises of improvement... I don't know... I really don't know.

Really REAL question: What configures the Light/Dark moral compass?

The way we treat the BS? As in we forgive them EVERYTHING is light or dark? If we align with abusers, thieves, blackmailers like the BS, are we on the Light or on the Dark path? If we go along their plans of taking over the sorority for their own (secret) goals are we in the light or in the dark?

Knowing this I can get a measure of what the Dev wants. If he considers any action against them, Dark, it is clear that he wants us to follow them into whatever scheme they are putting together. It is very easy to read the Dev intentions after he gives us a rule.

From this moment on, he removes player agency. The story is for all intents and purposes Kinetic. It may have the trappings of a VN, but, the story will go along his wishes. Like it has been happening. You may make some irrelevant cosmetic choices, but, you will be very limited into the number of them and the scope of the changes. I understand it. It makes sense. Otherwise he would have to create a MC that is capable of anything of substance, since he doesn't want to do that... well the conclusion is easy to take.

With just this detail of what affects the Morality compass one way or another, is enough to comprehend what story he wants to tell and what story he will MAKE us play. It is very clear that he intends to control the narrative, whether we like it or not, taking it in a specific direction.

I don't think that there will ever be any chance for Revenge. It's the carrot that only serves to pull us into the story. The story is one of how a bunch of bullied kids forgive their bullies and end up in love with them. Or even more bullied, depending how deep into the jaws of fem dom the Dev is pulling us. Time will tell, because no one else will.

I would love to have any trust left to spend on this story, but from what it looks like where it is going, I think that I have spent it all.

I think I don't even need to download this update, depending on what the answer is to the compass question.

Peace :(

Sep 1, 2018
Well I see a lot of people writing that this game does not make sense and rating it with a low score. But if anyone does an honest analysis of the game it will see that the story makes sense and does not end here.

Most people are just expecting a straighfoward path, but that is not what happens in real life. The writing of this game is actually 10/10, (some english mistakes, but is normal for non native writers). Relationships in real life are not black and white, so it is understandable that Ashley does not follow the MC like a sheep. Most people are just dumb and want a path where woman follow them like sheep and the outcome is just favoring them always. But this game is so good because you don't know what is going to happen and who is gonna win. That introduces a spicy element that makes the MC wanting to pursue the revenge with more strength and totally destroy the bitches. For me that gives me a lot of more pleasure, because I know that in the end the MC will be able to totally destroy the bitches and fuck another girls as a bonus from the war. Rachel is one example of the bonus that came from the war with the bitches. If the bitches did not fought back, MC would never had the opportunity to fuck Rachel, but as a result of the war he was able to fuck her. And I expect to fuck Christie too in future episodes because of that. In fact I expect to fuck all the sorority girls as the result of the humilation that the bitches performed. To say more I expect the MC to taste the sweetness of power and become the college leader that manipulates everyone for his pleasure.

I understand those that are looking for a harem path, because I always want that too and I hate NTR. But this is a revenge game, the dev is creating a very strong reason for the MC to totally destroy the bitches.

The renders, the UI and the animations could be better and that is why I rate this game, as a 7/10. But the writing is one of the best that I ever experienced in an AVN, literally 10/10.

Last edited:

Bestinian

Nov 3, 2021
Well I see a lot of people writing that this game does not make sense and rating it with a low score. But if anyone does an honest analysis of the game it will see that the story makes sense and does not end here.

Most people are just expecting a straighfoward path, but that is not what happens in real life. The writing of this game is actually 10/10, (some english mistakes, but is normal for non native writers). Relationships in real life are not black and white, so it is understandable that Ashley does not follow the MC like a sheep. Most people are just dumb and want a path where woman follow them like sheep and the outcome is just favoring them always. But this game is so good because you don't know what is going to happen and who is gonna win. That introduces a spicy element that makes the MC wanting to pursue the revenge with more strength and totally destroy the bitches. For me that gives me a lot of more pleasure, because I know that in the end the MC will be able to totally destroy the bitches and fuck another girls as a bonus from the war. Rachel is one example of the bonus that came from the war with the bitches. If the bitches did not fought back, MC would never had the opportunity to fuck Rachel, but as a result of the war he was able to fuck her. And I expect to fuck Christie too in future episodes because of that. In fact I expect to fuck all the sorority girls as the result of the humilation that the bitches performed. To say more I expect the MC to taste the sweetness of power and become the college leader that manipulates everyone for his pleasure.

I understand those that are looking for a harem path, because I always want that too and I hate NTR. But this is a revenge game, the dev is creating a very strong reason for the MC to totally destroy the bitches.

The renders, the UI and the animations could be better and that is why I rate this game, as a 7/10. But the writing is one of the best that I ever experienced in an AVN, literally 10/10.
Enjoy what you enjoy. But if you think the dev is making a game where you're going to destroy the bitches and bask in the glory of it, you aren't paying much attention to the game itself. It will be a pyrrhic victory at best. The game spends way too much time making the BS sympathetic to go for the righteous count off monte cristo style commupance.

Derpyshanks

Jul 14, 2021
200w.gif
Here we go again boys~ Here we go with our local hero.​

Dean: You're not the hero of your own story...and you're a monster for this...making me suck your dick...

Me: Well, I personally would object to that but the Dev here insist since I am just so so mean. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

On another note, I just now realized how far I went to reject all the girls at the cabin in the last update. My original

playthrough the MC decides to rape Emma. I don't want MC to fuck none of B5 plus Ashley so I made another file just to

befriend Annie so that she'd go to the damn cabin with MC. For some odd reason I can reject her sex scene but not reject

raping Emma lul.

On a positive note, Linda and Rachel scene were welcomed I guess. Hopefully they don't become B5 members in the future.

That'll just be lame.

To all the people in the thread frustrated about the MC...He's not gonna change:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:...Just make your peace with it and

enjoy the ride. At this point if MC did change would it not be strange? Hell, it would break my suspension of disbelief tbh.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 55 Votes