3.30 star(s) 55 Votes

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
More update, more Bitch Squad doing good things. This is more like a female protagonist game with Kate as the main character lol.

Reactions: Vasily100

w123t4

May 26, 2019
Not an american myself, can any american answer that is this kind of bully often appear in the real high school of america? Always can see this type of bully in the popular culture.

Reactions: WideRange72

Bestinian

Nov 3, 2021
Not an american myself, can any american answer that is this kind of bully often appear in the real high school of america? Always can see this type of bully in the popular culture.
This feels a lot more like the stereotype of Japanese and Asian high school bullying than anything else. In my experience Bullying can happen, but to this degree with no consequences for anyone? Not very likely.

Reactions: LordSinner

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
What's the flag for getting the dean scene? I got it on an (estranged) Annie save, but not in the Emma or Ashley routes.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
more often than one would think .... :unsure:

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
this update is a step in the right direction, i played both the breakup with Ashley and stay together routes and the differences were pretty minor. breaking up with her leads mc to have the chance to hook up with Rachel, who i actually like as a character more than Ashley because now Rachel has experienced the malicious actions of the Bitches. now she is postioned to try to help, though being expelled as she was may cause her to disappear from the game. the other decisions i made that were good ones were regarding Annie, i had a path where i told Annie initially to fuck off. so she doesn't go to the ski lodge and mc ends up with Emma there where he shows her he is going to dominate her and she is conflicted how she will react going forward. i think that is perfect revenge on her so far.
that brings me to the whole rumors of cheating..interesting. i put 3 girls on that path. Annie, Charlotte and Emma and i noticed in Annie's path, she seems a bit upset that Kate is initially not going to support her completely. that may be the path to Annie seeing what Kate is really like. mc telling Annie that he no longer believes she cares a damn about him and he walks away was a scene that made me go..yess..finally he tells her to fuck off.
i think the Emma cheating accusations will piss Kate off the most since they are besties.
so yeah this is by far imo the best update so far where the bitches finally get shit on and don't immediately fix it and come out on top. they are going to have to endure some mistrust now from other students and perhaps others in power there..
the path where mc stays together with Ashley was not one i really cared too much about since i believe Ashley will become one of Kate's minions eventually. but with her not being with mc in a relationship that will either be good for Kate's ability to turn her into a bitch..or maybe Ashley will start to see Kate as the manipulative bitch she is.
can't wait for ch 4..
But you dont get to break up with ashley though, If you were on her route you are forced to forgive her, put up with her bs friendship with the whore because she wont stop lol, and act like nothing happened
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well, thats it for me, it is obvious now that the game is not for me. I thought it would change and get better but it won't, if you didnt like it so far then you probably won't like what's coming either. No point in sticking around

Valdazz

Apr 8, 2019
But you dont get to break up with ashley though, If you were on her route you are forced to forgive her, put up with her bs friendship with the whore because she wont stop lol, and act like nothing happened
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well, thats it for me, it is obvious now that the game is not for me. I thought it would change and get better but it won't, if you didnt like it so far then you probably won't like what's coming either. No point in sticking around
Yep, fuck this game i'm out

Reactions: MrHatIsHere

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
I really hope the being friends with ashley thing is dictated by the idea of having a (wo)man inside the group,but the dialogue suggests it was an afterthought for the mc instead of a real plan. I don't know how you can not give us the option to stop being friends since it's clear as day she is a step away from joining Kate,and already prepared to hurt mc over kate. In fact, Ashley situation is directly mirroring Annie and you would think that mc would learn from his mistakes and see a pattern given how much he reminisce on those events.
On a positive note,I'm glad mc is seeing Annie as an enemy if you choose so, no more doubts. I'm here for the scorched earth revenge path,since almost 0 games give you that path, and I hope mc will have an option to bring them down no matter the consequences.

Bestinian

Nov 3, 2021
I really hope the being friends with ashley thing is dictated by the idea of having a (wo)man inside the group,but the dialogue suggests it was an afterthought for the mc instead of a real plan. I don't know how you can not give us the option to stop being friends since it's clear as day she is a step away from joining Kate,and already prepared to hurt mc over kate. In fact, Ashley situation is directly mirroring Annie and you would think that mc would learn from his mistakes and see a pattern given how much he reminisce on those events.
On a positive note,I'm glad mc is seeing Annie as an enemy if you choose so, no more doubts. I'm here for the scorched earth revenge path,since almost 0 games give you that path, and I hope mc will have an option to bring them down no matter the consequences.
Haven't played the update yet, but I seriously doubt a scorched earth path will end well in any way for the MC, even assuming it is possible.

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
Haven't played the update yet, but I seriously doubt a scorched earth path will end well in any way for the MC, even assuming it is possible.
It def. won't end well. Ashley and everyone else besides people involved in the anti bitch scheme are the first casualty. Mc is becoming worse than most of the bitches ever were if you go all out, and unless we find some more powerful allies it seems impossible that mc going against kate and her powerful father can really come out on top,and that's what I want. Either for the game to find logical and believable way for mc to win while completely destroying the bitches or mc taking them down with him.Ideally exploring Amber's domm side as well and punishing the bitches together.

Reactions: Alfius

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
It def. won't end well. Ashley and everyone else besides people involved in the anti bitch scheme are the first casualty. Mc is becoming worse than most of the bitches ever were if you go all out, and unless we find some more powerful allies it seems impossible that mc going against kate and her powerful father can really come out on top,and that's what I want. Either for the game to find logical and believable way for mc to win while completely destroying the bitches or mc taking them down with him.Ideally exploring Amber's domm side as well and punishing the bitches together.
imo both Tommy and Amber are a liability. had they not released the pics, MC could have kept going albeit not to this degree. both of them have proven they cannot listen at important times and don't care what MC says or does. as for going against Kate and her, very likely at this point, criminal father, I doubt anyone short of a billionaire's child can do anything to help them

Reactions: Alfius

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
imo both Tommy and Amber are a liability. had they not released the pics, MC could have kept going albeit not to this degree. both of them have proven they cannot listen at important times and don't care what MC says or does. as for going against Kate and her, very likely at this point, criminal father, I doubt anyone short of a billionaire's child can do anything to help them
I like Amber's dom side and watching her become more and more evil,otherwise i agree with you. The more mental and physical torture and overall extreme shit happens,the happier I am, simply put.As for the mc, I agree with you that there doesn't seem to be a way for him to win, and frankly i don't care about his fate.He is stupid,doesn't learn from his mistakes,has annoying facial expression and is generally unlikeable. I treat this game more like a show than a vn,since it would be impossible for me to feel any kind of relation or inserting myself as the mc.The all out revenge path won't end well for him and that's fine,as long as it isn't watered down.

3.30 star(s) 55 Votes