3.30 star(s) 55 Votes

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
Something Evil? Dude no one is dead… yeah they have done bad things but the mc and his friends did worst in 1 week of college than they did before.
I was unaware that unless someone dies because of something, then it wasn't evil. how about the fact that Kate's little fan group sent MC to the hospital in high school? or that Charlotte pushed Amber into the hallway while she was naked in high school? or their sick prank they pulled on MC? you can still do evil things without someone dying. and yes, MC and his friends did some messed up things so far but so has Kate's group. like how Kate leaked those pics of the sorority because they didn't let Sarah join. of course, the only way to get those pics was to steal the hard drive they were on from the owner and we know Kate's father is a criminal so he likely sent his guys to do this. Kate is just as evil as her father. to her, the ends justify the means and she doesn't care how many people get burned as long as she wins

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Something Evil? Dude no one is dead… yeah they have done bad things but the mc and his friends did worst in 1 week of college than they did before.
If your definition of evil only includes someone causing someone else to lose their life, you have an extremely disturbing perspective on morality.

Even with your disturbing view though, Kate's group has come way closer to killing someone than MC's group ever has. I don't recall MC sending people to hospital. The other side has and in multiple occasions.

Sylaann

Nov 4, 2020
I didn't hear about this. :rolleyes: ah fuck it. I'm out. Any and all other paths are shit to me.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is there another path? I remember chosing not to hurt Sarah then the friends said "fuck you, we are still doing it" and the MC was back to being a dick and wanted to hurt everyone next patch, all remorse gone.

I don't really see any other path except for revenge ^^'

Sylaann

Nov 4, 2020
If your definition of evil only includes someone causing someone else to lose their life, you have an extremely disturbing perspective on morality.

Even with your disturbing view though, Kate's group has come way closer to killing someone than MC's group ever has. I don't recall MC sending people to hospital. The other side has and in multiple occasions.
Maybe it's because English isn't my native language but evil was "bad ++++++" in my mind, like the devil is evil, a necromancer is evil but some kid bullying someone else isn't they are just bad person. I dunno how to explain this but you can be someone bad without being evil i think. It feel kinda stronga term for the girls in the story imo.

But maybe you guys are right and evil is more general and not as bad as i think it is ^^'

Reactions: AL.d

hoshin0119

Nov 24, 2021
Yeah, I know about that scene, I saw it months ago. Thank you though for mentioning it just in case.
So nothing with Kate besides that old scene. I guess she'll be the end-game lay while the ugliest bitches keep getting all the attention.
Oh well... :HideThePain:
B..But...! Emma and Charlotte are pretty!

Reactions: DonSally

DonSally

May 25, 2023
MC is a stupid little sissy winning beach(misspelled on purpose), that never learns a lesson, or the Developer is making him fail on purpose. Who gets provoking Kate and putting a light on themselves. Keep your F@ mouth shut, stupid MC. And get yourselves some guards if you do investigation, you have some rich ally with an agenda, use your resources. This plot is a kindergarten level of power and deceit play. Also, so much talking and planning, relaxing, no study time, when does the squad do anything of that supposed hard work, or workouts for those fit body types. And way to little steam release scenes, so much pant up emotions. Shame.[edited out a typo]

Last edited:

Derpyshanks

Jul 14, 2021
Is there another path? I remember chosing not to hurt Sarah then the friends said "fuck you, we are still doing it" and the MC was back to being a dick and wanted to hurt everyone next patch, all remorse gone.

I don't really see any other path except for revenge ^^'
Lul I feel ya but yeah, the dev Ickylabs wants a revenge route = bad ending and forgiveness route = good ending.

But thinking it over, I don't even care about the MC's well being as long as B-5 all fall too. Ashley too and any new recruits they snag along the way.

The girl Miranda can end up the sole winner and i'd be cool with that.

NoMansMind

Sep 5, 2022
I want a scorched earth ending, where the MC walks away from the flames with a smile on his face and the biches are burning (metaphorically speaking). Let them do the walk of shame!
I want to see at least Kate and Emma on the ground (maybe Charlotte), don't care, if the other 2 hate me. I want a no compromise ending WITHOUT repercussions for the MC. just an EVIL ending, not a bad ending! :devilish: please, NO moral lessons!
oh, and blackmail Kate into serving the principal, similar to what Charlotte does! pretty please?

I HATE, that in most games you have to crawl even into the asses of the nasty ones to get what you want! treat nice girls nicely, sure, but for the others... well...

Last edited:

DonSally

May 25, 2023
Maybe it's because English isn't my native language but evil was "bad ++++++" in my mind, like the devil is evil, a necromancer is evil but some kid bullying someone else isn't they are just bad person. I dunno how to explain this but you can be someone bad without being evil i think. It feel kinda stronga term for the girls in the story imo.
Close one, I thing the purpose of bully does not make one person evil, if it serves as an educational purpose to serve ones medicine back to them and allows both parties the chance for aments, forgiveness and heal. If one walks the path of revenge for purpose to inflicting pain, better dig a whole for everyone involved. Like the great bible of revenge the Count of Monte Cristo, book has one story, the films, made more ending, with far less complex plots and twists and a question if one has gone too far. One is clear, revenge is easy with dedication and resources. The hard part is understanding each person and motives, the book is a masterpiece to understand that, so maybe you get a path to walk out with the ones that can face the truth and forgive, like in the last movie with Jim Caviezel and Henry Cavill, for those who are fixed on past love, the book is still my preferred outcome and a more realistic one at that with final words: "l'humaine sagesse était tout entière dans ces deux mots: attendre et espérer!" ("all human wisdom is contained in these two words, 'Wait and Hope'".

So MC, just take Amber, change school and go abroad, never have to deal with the politics and anything connected to them again. Heal, love, wait and hope. The end, happy ending.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
Close one, I thing the purpose of bully does not make one person evil, if it serves as an educational purpose to serve ones medicine back to them and allows both parties the chance for aments, forgiveness and heal. If one walks the path of revenge for purpose to inflicting pain, better dig a whole for everyone involved. Like the great bible of revenge the Count of Monte Cristo, book has one story, the films, made more ending, with far less complex plots and twists and a question if one has gone too far. One is clear, revenge is easy with dedication and resources. The hard part is understanding each person and motives, the book is a masterpiece to understand that, so maybe you get a path to walk out with the ones that can face the truth and forgive, like in the last movie with Jim Caviezel and Henry Cavill, for those who are fixed on past love, the book is still my preferred outcome and a more realistic one at that with final words: "l'humaine sagesse était tout entière dans ces deux mots: attendre et espérer!" ("all human wisdom is contained in these two words, 'Wait and Hope'".

So MC, just take Amber, change school and go abroad, never have to deal with the politics and anything connected to them again. Heal, love, wait and hope. The end, happy ending.
following those suggestions doesn't exactly lead to a happy ending. what happens if they find out that MC and friends posted the pics of Sarah online? then it means Kate and her friends ruined innocent lives because they thought they knew who was responsible for it. also what if Kate still has pics of MC from their shitty prank and decides to post those? running away at this point isn't really a viable solution since MC can still lose something

Reactions: DonSally and Juv3

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
A King Solomon route would be nice. The binary choice Revenge/Forgiveness doesn't work because not every girl fron the squad deserve forgiveness or punishment.
I mean Kate and Charlotte need a hard lesson for all the pain they have inflicted to others. While Sarah and the others need just a spanking here and there.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016

What you describe at the end would essentially be him running away from them yet again. He went to that college thinking he would be free of them and now he has to run away again? There is no happy ending if he does that. Because he gives the bullies what they want. And unless you brake that pattern of weakness, it will keep repeating itself. Life is a power struggle and he will again find himself in a similar situation, just with different bullies. Maybe Amber would become one after realizing what a wimp her partner was. She has shown signs of having that in her.

All the moralistic and religious shit about healing, forgiveness, taking the higher road and all that is fine but it goes against basic human instinct. Studies have shown the desire for retribution is a basic human emotion, part of our natural make up. The instict to harm the one who harmed you is natural. Actually scientists have started seeing that behavior in other higher mammals too, not even exclusive to humans. Orcas, one of the most intelligent creatures in animal kingdom, are fucking up boats outside Spain to avenge one of their own. I bet they don't go around blaming each other about how wrong and sinful it is. They probably just have a good laugh about it while eating tuna liver or some shit.

liberatorus

Jun 12, 2022
What you describe at the end would essentially be him running away from them yet again. He went to that college thinking he would be free of them and now he has to run away again? There is no happy ending if he does that. Because he gives the bullies what they want. And unless you brake that pattern of weakness, it will keep repeating itself. Life is a power struggle and he will again find himself in a similar situation, just with different bullies. Maybe Amber would become one after realizing what a wimp her partner was. She has shown signs of having that in her.

All the moralistic and religious shit about healing, forgiveness, taking the higher road and all that is fine but it goes against basic human instinct. Studies have shown the desire for retribution is a basic human emotion, part of our natural make up. The instict to harm the one who harmed you is natural. Actually scientists have started seeing that behavior in other higher mammals too, not even exclusive to humans. Orcas, one of the most intelligent creatures in animal kingdom, are fucking up boats outside Spain to avenge one of their own. I bet they don't go around blaming each other about how wrong and sinful it is. They probably just have a good laugh about it while eating tuna liver or some shit.
My problem with the "revenge bad" thing is more about the preaching and all the healing shit. Successfully getting revenge can also be very healing. It's probably worse for your mental health to run away with your tail between your legs (prentending that you are taking the high road) than it is to make some immoral choices to have your revenge.

My personal take on revenge is always about the cost towards achieving it. If you have nothing to lose, then you are not going to care about consequences and you are okay with going scorched earth. But if you have something to lose, then you have to ask yourself if revenge is worth it.

Many people think the "Living well is the best revenge" thing is a bunch of bs. But I tend to look at it from a utilitarian rather than a moralistic point of view. If your life is amazing, it is easier to move on because why would you risk your amazing life to punish people who weren't even successful at keeping you down?

My problem with this game is that there should probably be more of a spectrum of choices and endings instead of just Scorched Earth bad ending and the forgive everyone and heal ending (it's not a good ending if you are being pathetic and a doormat just to feel morally superior about taking the high road)

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
My problem with the "revenge bad" thing is more about the preaching and all the healing shit. Successfully getting revenge can also be very healing. It's probably worse for your mental health to run away with your tail between your legs (prentending that you are taking the high road) than it is to make some immoral choices to have your revenge.

My personal take on revenge is always about the cost towards achieving it. If you have nothing to lose, then you are not going to care about consequences and you are okay with going scorched earth. But if you have something to lose, then you have to ask yourself if revenge is worth it.

Many people think the "Living well is the best revenge" thing is a bunch of bs. But I tend to look at it from a utilitarian rather than a moralistic point of view. If your life is amazing, it is easier to move on because why would you risk your amazing life to punish people who weren't even successful at keeping you down?

My problem with this game is that there should probably be more of a spectrum of choices and endings instead of just Scorched Earth bad ending and the forgive everyone and heal ending (it's not a good ending if you are being pathetic and a doormat just to feel morally superior about taking the high road)
well the dev has said two routes... (might have been 3 not sure) that's it. I understand what you are saying, but branching in the way I think you are suggesting means everything get's really confusing. It's already bad enough that depending on which route the mc is on we only get tid bits of information... thus the dev segreagating the story as is but then you start branching into this or that so imagine Kate, Charlotte and Emma are your targets because Annie, Sarah, and Ashley are as you say less culpable then what's to say the three who get targeted don't start manipulating the other 3 and turn the tables? It's already bad enough that mc and his friends are just blindly stumbling around like the three stooges but can they actually stop the squad or is it just a pipe dream? There have been arguments both ways so only the dev knows... but branching out I don't think would benefit this story at all. If anything it would make it more confusing...

Last edited:

The Pointman

Feb 16, 2023
Really revenge bad ending hell no bro bull shit i want scorched earth by time i am done everyone will be wishing for death.

3.30 star(s) 55 Votes