3.30 star(s) 55 Votes

SDDA

Jun 21, 2017
Pretty sure we are going to get more sympathetic reasons why the bitch squad is acting this way, and i like the story so far, its interesting to read.

However i did hate that when the mc meets the girls again in uni and couldn't get a hold of himself and gets horny after each corny line. Like when he meets Emma at the library and falls for the biggest crap and we can't even tell her we aren't interested so fck off. And does anybody remember if the Mc ever tells one of the bitch squad girls that he got into a hospital, cause of the bully he got after that photo? Every one of the girls are like yeah we toke that picture and we are sorry but what about it? Like they are completely unaware of what happened to this guy after the release.

Reactions: NoMansMind

|XenoN|

May 6, 2023
Pretty sure we are going to get more sympathetic reasons why the bitch squad is acting this way, and i like the story so far, its interesting to read.

However i did hate that when the mc meets the girls again in uni and couldn't get a hold of himself and gets horny after each corny line. Like when he meets Emma at the library and falls for the biggest crap and we can't even tell her we aren't interested so fck off. And does anybody remember if the Mc ever tells one of the bitch squad girls that he got into a hospital, cause of the bully he got after that photo? Every one of the girls are like yeah we toke that picture and we are sorry but what about it? Like they are completely unaware of what happened to this guy after the release.
This MC is looks like shit...behave like shit...his personality is also shit....and how do you take revenge on your bullies? By messing up with those bitches task... What are we? 15? Is this a revenge story? Then how the fuck MC got horny every fucking time see them but not get angry...that kate bitch don't deserve any sympathy...and that little girlfriend took kate side after learning that they bullied MC in school...and that little slut Sister didn't do anything to prevent the bullies...now she suddenly wants to get along...and that motherfucker stupid cunt MC forgives her like nothing happend.... This game is just for for sissy boys...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: The Pointman

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020

I'm thinking the plot twist is and I could be wrong these are just my thoughts... Kate's dad has been behind all the bad crap happening to MC I can't be sure but the girls all claim to be clueless which means either they are lying through their teeth, or the dev has some twisted reason why the most popular girls in school didn't know what was happening. Or it was just the two idiots who work for Kate's dad because they were simps for the squad and angry that MC was trying to get with any of them... idk but all those ideas seem plausible even if they are unrealistic.

SDDA

Jun 21, 2017
i think we need to be a bit more realistic. The things with Mc happened in high school where most of the kids are naive and won't or scarred to intervene in anyone else's business, so u can't rly expect some1 to stand up for you, if you don't do it for yourself. So given the reasons so far the game offers "in my opinion" aside from Kate's ,Emma's and Charlotte's actions the rest could be potentially forgiven.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016

Wasn't there a render showing them being present during his bullying? Not actively participating but being present. And considering one of them was his stepsister, it's really inconceivable how they wouldn't know of him being hospitalized. Although, wouldn't be the first time dev is contradicting his own story in order to whitewash them.

i think we need to be a bit more realistic. The things with Mc happened in high school where most of the kids are naive and won't or scarred to intervene in anyone else's business, so u can't rly expect some1 to stand up for you, if you don't do it for yourself. So given the reasons so far the game offers "in my opinion" aside from Kate's ,Emma's and Charlotte's actions the rest could be potentially forgiven.
Erm what? When those things happen by your goons, "in your name", then it's definitely your business. And if you let it happen, it's business you encourage. The bitches were presented as practically running the school, weren't scared of nobody.

DonSally

May 25, 2023
My problem with the "revenge bad" thing is more about the preaching and all the healing shit. Successfully getting revenge can also be very healing. It's probably worse for your mental health to run away with your tail between your legs (prentending that you are taking the high road) than it is to make some immoral choices to have your revenge.

My personal take on revenge is always about the cost towards achieving it. If you have nothing to lose, then you are not going to care about consequences and you are okay with going scorched earth. But if you have something to lose, then you have to ask yourself if revenge is worth it.

Many people think the "Living well is the best revenge" thing is a bunch of bs. But I tend to look at it from a utilitarian rather than a moralistic point of view. If your life is amazing, it is easier to move on because why would you risk your amazing life to punish people who weren't even successful at keeping you down?

My problem with this game is that there should probably be more of a spectrum of choices and endings instead of just Scorched Earth bad ending and the forgive everyone and heal ending (it's not a good ending if you are being pathetic and a doormat just to feel morally superior about taking the high road)
Well said. I agree that Revenge can be healing. I also believe that accepting the joke on you in high school can be painful, but it did not define his actions as adult in terms of career and running for President. MC got his ego bruised, and was laugh at. His female friend had it far worse. And you said the did not run away. Yes they did run away already, as they could go aim for elite university but choose some second rate University. "Living well is the best revenge" is out of their personal interest and availability, apparently. Somehow their political aimed Elitist friends decided they want to choose same College. Obviously, this is not happening in US or UK. Must be some east Europe Mafia state country.

I am strong believer in "Living well is the best revenge, because of 2 reasons. You are not sum of some bad experience and you do not get defined by your past, nor do you let it define you and your future. By accepting and moving on, you win over the limitations placed on you by this people. By letting the events change you and seek revenge you become them. Your actions do not belong to you anymore. You quickly become more extreme then they are and take away more then you lost, while as you said, you never get to the point where you can truly loose something you have build or make on your own, beside some close relationship that came out of trauma, all while you Scorched Earth everything you touch, friends or foe. And you do not even see, that it's not working or being worth it. Too bad MC.

Derpyshanks

Jul 14, 2021
By accepting and moving on, you win over the limitations placed on you by this people. By letting the events change you and seek revenge you become them. Your actions do
not belong to you anymore. You quickly become more extreme then they are and take away more then you lost, while as you said, you never get to the point where you can truly loose something you have build or make on your own, beside some close relationship that came out of trauma, all while you Scorched Earth everything you touch, friends or foe. And you do not even see, that it's not working or being worth it. Too bad MC.
Did anyone download this game for a revenge plot only to stay around for some damn morality lesson?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Ickylabs made such a shit MC to me that I only see him as a loaded gun with B-5 as the targets.

Most others in this thread (me too at one point) wanted MC and crew to be king of the ashes. There should be a route to that end. Not this "forgivness is the way" shit

Thank you Ickylabs...for without downloading this game I would have never learned how revenge can consume you and lead to your own downfall.:unsure::unsure:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
wait a minute
are there really just TWO options when talking with annie in the park ?
"Even tho I have seen you naked ?" and "Me too" ??
Where is the "Fuck you" option in this situation ?

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
wait a minute
are there really just TWO options when talking with annie in the park ?
"Even tho I have seen you naked ?" and "Me too" ??
Where is the "Fuck you" option in this situation ?
There isn't one... the dev has said there's basically three options from his plan. Neutralize the girls so they can't keep doing what they have been, forgive and move on, and something else I forget what but they are all pacifist or neutral endings and then the bad ending but no hint as to what that is... so it's up to us to guess.

keepsick

Apr 13, 2022
I expect more than this
my apologie for saying but mc look even more loser than his highschool year
i think ill wait untill the complete v. is out and try again with the end of this story

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
Is the revenge route really going to lead to a bad ending
One last time according to the dev yes. He came in this thread after first or second release I think and hasn't been seen since I guess because too many of us are toxic or something but he assured us that revenge was the bad ending. No idea if that has changed but he was pretty adamant that the story has already been written he's just adding the renders and animations along the way...

Last edited:
Jun 7, 2023
At this point,MC should just cut off his balls,and present them to Kate to keep in her purse.

Dude lacks the intellectual prowess,physical ability,and moral fortitude to get revenge on anything up to and including an inbred chihuahua.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
if I were to go about getting revenge on a group like this, I would start by making the others think the weakest one can't be trusted. it's simple: turn the group against each other and weaponize their paranoia. in this case, we could use Annie's previously friendly relationship with MC and make her friends think she's feeding us information that only they should know. eventually they start to exclude her from conversations and then from doing things together until finally insulting her to her face until they eventually kick her to the curb. then we repeat the process this time with Sarah and with her it would be less of a problem since Sarah is meek and tries to avoid conflict. as the group starts to turn on each other, Kate starts to become more unhinged to the point she refuses to trust any of them eventually leading to them all breaking up for fear each of them in conspiring to throw the others under the bus to save themselves. friendships ruined and images all but destroyed

Alextsai

May 1, 2018
ok , i'm ready for the next update , hopefully with KATE being forced into a situation that will allow the MC to have his way with her

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
ok , i'm ready for the next update , hopefully with KATE being forced into a situation that will allow the MC to have his way with her
doubtful. we can see she is starting to lose her cool but I doubt MC would have any leverage to gain that chance

3.30 star(s) 55 Votes