3.30 star(s) 55 Votes

BurgRoyce

Jul 17, 2022
At this point I already don't care if MC and his friends end badly.
Just let us destroy the bitches. All of them !! :D

alri

Mar 8, 2019
Will new episodes also be released as Renpy versions or is the online version the sole development platform for all future releases?

Sep 26, 2023
I've just finished the first episode. Are the next ones kinetic as well ? Because the only option/choices I could pick was : who's gonna remove a clothe during the strip card game. The plot is ok so far but there's no point playing the game if I can't make any important decisions.

CaballeroOne

May 18, 2018
I've just finished the first episode. Are the next ones kinetic as well ? Because the only option/choices I could pick was : who's gonna remove a clothe during the strip card game. The plot is ok so far but there's no point playing the game if I can't make any important decisions.
Yes there are some options: if you want Ashley as the girlfriend, or not. Try 'em, you'll have a ton of fun and.... fapping time.... :)

• Angry
Reactions: DirectXD1943

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Yes, there are several options down the line, and you will see different content depending on your choices. Some of those choices change the MC's relationship with certain girls completely.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I hope he doesn't release the rest of the updates on some online only bullshit. Chapter 5 is out but online only and you have to be a certain tier of patreon.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
There are some games with online drm here https://f95zone.to/threads/last-man-countdown-dlc-v3-96-vortex-cannon-ent.167/ I don't know what's f95 stance about those.
It's been cracked, just like Daughter for Dessert [Ch. 19] [Palmer/Love-Joint], no chapter 20 since it's only online (dev passed away and they lost pretty mcuh everything) but since all the other chapters are cracked and the circumstances surrounding the game and the dev it was allowed.

But, no, the game has to have an offline version or cracked version for the thread to be updated.

Reactions: Ragnar

liberatorus

Jun 12, 2022
How does the online version even work? Is it at least full access? Or do you have to keep paying anytime you want to access?

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
How does the online version even work? Is it at least full access? Or do you have to keep paying anytime you want to access?
That's a very good question. I'm a patron of several devs, and during the time of my membership I can dowload the latest versions of their games and play them on my computer whenever I want. If at some point I decide to cancel my subscription, I will no longer have access to any future update, but the previous versions that I already downloaded will always be mine unless I delete the files.

How does it work with this online thingy? Let's say I was a patreon and I continued to be so for six months after the game shifted to the online modality; let's say that during those six months 2 new online updates were released. What happens if I cancel my subscription then? Will I no longer be allowed to play the online version? Will I no longer have access to those 2 updates that I already paid for before cancelling my membership?

Honestly, I would never support a dev who doesn't allow me to download the game's files to my computer. Even if they granted me lifelong access to future game releases after I cancel my subscription, having to play it online is really inconvenient.
I can't tell if this decision was made with the intention of preventing piracy, but in any case a game with so little support can't afford to attract even fewer new supporters. Honestly, if the game is now exclusively online, I don't understand.

Reactions: Praetendent

Batore99

Aug 7, 2022
I dont like this idea of online. Should be one more option instead of removing download. I like the fact i can manage my own files, take other people saves and the privacy that gives .

hoshin0119

Nov 24, 2021
Even $20 backers can enjoy the game online after three weeks when it becomes publicly available, so even if the backing period ends, you can still play the game online. Of course, the online version can be a bit inconvenient, but I fully respect the developer's choice to prevent illegal sharing of the game

3.30 star(s) 55 Votes