3.30 star(s) 55 Votes

BangB420

Dec 11, 2021
LMAO WTF IS THE DEV THINKING MAKING THIS ONLINE ONLY :ROFLMAO:
That's just sad, and a good way to stop new people from seeing your game. Shame too because I was liking the game, I think it offers something different from the standard VN here. But nothing justifies whatever the fuck they doing, online only smh :confused:

hoshin0119

Nov 24, 2021
LMAO WTF IS THE DEV THINKING MAKING THIS ONLINE ONLY :ROFLMAO:
That's just sad, and a good way to stop new people from seeing your game. Shame too because I was liking the game, I think it offers something different from the standard VN here. But nothing justifies whatever the fuck they doing, online only smh :confused:
Up to Episode 4 is available for free for everyone. That should be sufficient for promotion, and if they find it enjoyable, they can make a purchase to play the next episodes, and if it's not enjoyable, they can choose not to make a purchase.

The Pie Rat

Aug 26, 2021
Up to Episode 4 is available for free for everyone. That should be sufficient for promotion, and if they find it enjoyable, they can make a purchase to play the next episodes, and if it's not enjoyable, they can choose not to make a purchase.
How much did Icarus pay you to say this? XD

(Sorry, that's just something a paid advertiser would say.)

BangB420

Dec 11, 2021
Did you just tell me not to pirate on a piracy forum? My sig is dedicated to you.

Crossfire260

Aug 6, 2020
So you have to pay to play every month - even when there’s no updates and it doesn’t get updated eventually for free ? That would make sense if it was an RPG not a fucking Visual Novel.

Reactions: johndoe19

hoshin0119

Nov 24, 2021
So you have to pay to play every month - even when there’s no updates and it doesn’t get updated eventually for free ? That would make sense if it was an RPG not a fucking Visual Novel.
I agree with what you said. Making payments every time is a mistake, and Icarus needs to find a solution.

hoshin0119

Nov 24, 2021
How much did Icarus pay you to say this? XD

(Sorry, that's just something a paid advertiser would say.)
I'm sorry, but there's no need to be so sarcasm. I also find the online version inconvenient to play. Making a payment every time you play is a mistake. I just felt a bit uneasy about people who want to enjoy the game for free without any contribution when developers work so hard to create these games

fifo5310

Feb 25, 2018

Dev Update

Hi everyone,
I'm working on a number of exciting things at the moment and will get a lot of releases in before the end of the year.

First off, new monthly content will be released on 10/26 in the online version for members first.

Secondly, in addition to online play, the game will continue to be downloadable in the future. I am not removing that aspect of gameplay. Online play does not replace download play. Online play will naturally have quicker updates and give you the ability to get content faster. I am working out a solution to the larger download size as the game has only expanded. The next download release will be at the halfway point of EP5, which is the same schedule as before. So, not that far off.

Third, I am working on a special content release for members that will be released before the end of the year. I'm pretty excited about this project because it gives me a chance to do something a little different. I've wanted to do more for members because I really appreciate your support. I'll post some images of what I am working on soon.

Fourth, I am releasing an update for the online version that will patch some bugs and improve the experience overall. With it still being in beta, expect regular patch releases to solve issues. I appreciate everyone's patience with the issues to the new system. That release will come this week on 10/19. Included in it are options for text display/resizing, some gameplay features, bug fixes for phone and other small issues. I'll list them out when releasing.

Finally, I have several other things to announce, but I need to get the content a little further along before I do so. I will start posting about three times per week until through the end of the year because I have a lot to cover, but also because need to be more active anyway.

Thanks,
Icarus

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
any update on the release for the DL version of the new update? been such a long time since the release of ep 4 and would like to continue the story to see what is happening. hope we see ch 5 for DL soon.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
any update on the release for the DL version of the new update? been such a long time since the release of ep 4 and would like to continue the story to see what is happening. hope we see ch 5 for DL soon.
Well, I guess they changed their mind about it being online only, but the online version only cannot be used here, there has to be a downloadable offline version with it. Offline version sounds like it's a ways off.

Last edited:

DeliteDouche

Nov 26, 2021
The post that was shared here says it will be downloadable in the future. I don't remember where Episode 4 ended but there are scenes in the online version with:

Not including the Ashley or Amber while the shop owner watching in her shop scenes

Ashley - hotel sex
Amber - locker room sex
Linda - in MC's room

I think they are for MC's birthday if I remember correctly.

Dean - in her office
Emma - club bathroom
Charlote - hotel if you helped her.

In their last post, Icarus said there are scenes with Annie and Amber. Not sure if they are sex scenes because I couldn't trigger them. I just got into an argument with Annie. Not knowing what I am missing and the UI being a little janky are my biggest gripes with the online version. I would say Episode 5 does have a lot of content.

Last edited:
Reactions: CaballeroOne

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
yeah i was ready to give up on this thread after finding out that Icarus was going to be online only, but then saw his post about keeping the game downloadable too at some point, so i am watching the feed occasionally to see if any new info comes out about that.

Jun 7, 2023
I'm sorry, but there's no need to be so sarcasm. I also find the online version inconvenient to play. Making a payment every time you play is a mistake. I just felt a bit uneasy about people who want to enjoy the game for free without any contribution when developers work so hard to create these games

Lol,bruh,reading this on a pirate site,is just making me die of laughter.

3.30 star(s) 55 Votes