3.30 star(s) 55 Votes

char_2.0

Jul 15, 2021
Apparently the new disgusting image compression is here to stay. Since The blonde and the black girl are at McDonald's and Charlotte is in her panties in the MC's bedroom. What a pity.

Feb 17, 2022
I don't think a revenge path makes any sense at this point. The MC is such a dumbass loser how on earth does the dev make any kind of convincing storyline where this short bus rider outwits anybody with an IQ above 45?

Reactions: koplak1d and Juv3

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
Is she the stupid one? Look at who is saying how bad they are the MC and his friends have done a lot more bad things than kate and her friends... The bad guys in the story aren't kate and her friends. You are clearly playing the bad guy trying to ruin people lives. The bitch squad (more like bastard squad) here is you and your friends.

I don't have compassion for Charlotte and Kate (yet) because we don't have enoughinfo about them, but the 3 others are nice girls when they interract with the MC, Emma taunts him a bit to much but she doesn't deserve to be treated the way she is... And Ashley is far better off with Kate's crew than with the MC and his degenerate friend (they want a normal college life so they will ruin there whole college life over a petty vengeance... that's not a normal college life). The only downsize to that is MC and his friends will probably ruins Ashley's life too and feel little remorse doing so (or she help them ruin the girls life more, and become a bad person in doing so).
have you not seen the flashbacks to high school? name 1 good thing that would redeem Kate and her bitch friends. each one has done something evil and even in the first class, Kate basically tells everyone that since her family and the dean are friends, she can do anything with no consequences. she even goes as far as to release pics of the sorority from the year before because she thought, rather than find out, that they released pics of Sarah. at no point are any of them innocent and while MC and his friends are messed up, they don't send people to assault an innocent woman and steal from her

Juv3

Oct 31, 2018
you and your friends attempt to stop them this time and prevent their rise to power, if you can
Because they won't allow him
And It seems he can't take revenge Because he does not have enough intelligence or strength and a weak defeatist personality
He has two options
one join them if they accept him
The second(This is the closest one) is forgiveness letting go of anger resentment and the desire for revenge
It seems to be the developer's choice which we are heading to now
After the developer closed the way for revenge Saying that it leads to a bad end (I haven't read this but some of the comments are saying it)
Also some claims that they are misunderstood (A bad person misunderstanding is an incorrect assessment or negative interpretation of a person's behavior or intention)
I don't know how bullies could misunderstand or maybe they just wanted to make him strong by bullying him
Every action has a reaction Every person bears his mistakes and their consequences
Or they have circumstances that made them bully (the poor had to make people victims to compensate for their bad lives, they should not be judged but helped and forgiven) He also has conditions because he was bullied in high school and they made his life hell
Forgiving from a position of power(After proving yourself and punishing and humiliating them in front of everyone maybe they learn their lesson) is good
But being pathetic and forgiving is weakness and lying to oneself
Or maybe Changing the definition of the game To love and forgiveness and let us coexist in peace and harmony and that life is too short to enjoy all together If they allow us
(We do not know their circumstances, perhaps their lives are still difficult and severe psychological pressures They need someone to unload their anger on This MC is the one)

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Are people playing this before commenting? The revenge is still in full effect but there are some unforeseen circumstances they have to navigate before action can be taken. It's not a sprint, it's a marathon and I'm sure it somewhat depends on the choices you've made. The MC does pretend to call a truce, but it's all a show and in this update I think he lays it on a little thick to where it makes sense that Kate will catch on before too long.

I'm not sure how much I even care about the actual story, I just want the stepsister in all the naughty ways that can be thought of, like sneaking into the house in the middle of the night and almost getting caught but still getting some action while others are in the vicinity. Bring it on!

What the fuck kind of belt is this anyway? LOL I haven't been belt shopping recently but this is a new one for me.
screenshot0002.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Ash_Knight

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
Because they won't allow him
And It seems he can't take revenge Because he does not have enough intelligence or strength and a weak defeatist personality
He has two options
one join them if they accept him
The second(This is the closest one) is forgiveness letting go of anger resentment and the desire for revenge
It seems to be the developer's choice which we are heading to now
After the developer closed the way for revenge Saying that it leads to a bad end (I haven't read this but some of the comments are saying it)
Also some claims that they are misunderstood (A bad person misunderstanding is an incorrect assessment or negative interpretation of a person's behavior or intention)
I don't know how bullies could misunderstand or maybe they just wanted to make him strong by bullying him
Every action has a reaction Every person bears his mistakes and their consequences
Or they have circumstances that made them bully (the poor had to make people victims to compensate for their bad lives, they should not be judged but helped and forgiven) He also has conditions because he was bullied in high school and they made his life hell
Forgiving from a position of power(After proving yourself and punishing and humiliating them in front of everyone maybe they learn their lesson) is good
But being pathetic and forgiving is weakness and lying to oneself
Or maybe Changing the definition of the game To love and forgiveness and let us coexist in peace and harmony and that life is too short to enjoy all together If they allow us
(We do not know their circumstances, perhaps their lives are still difficult and severe psychological pressures They need someone to unload their anger on This MC is the one)
they all come from rich families so the idea they are bullying others because they are poor makes no sense. the reason they bully others is solely because they are massive bitches who never dealt with consequences. plain and simple

Juv3

Oct 31, 2018
they all come from rich families so the idea they are bullying others because they are poor makes no sense. the reason they bully others is solely because they are massive bitches who never dealt with consequences. plain and simple
I know this I'm talking about who they say they are misunderstood and do not deserve revenge They're spoiled brats
it should be Hardcore Revenge that ruins their lives not Vanilla Revenge
Because if they stayed as they are now they would destroy the lives of others
Because they need someone to stop them
This is not the MC to do this

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
I know this I'm talking about who they say they are misunderstood and do not deserve revenge They're spoiled brats
it should be Hardcore Revenge that ruins their lives not Vanilla Revenge
Because if they stayed as they are now they would destroy the lives of others
Because they need someone to stop them
This is not the MC to do this
at this point, we would need someone richer than all of them to ruin their lives

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
So that's a no... :(
Have they at least been completely naked in the same room or not even that?
if mc follows kate around to mess with her during her pledge task list with Kappa Kai then you can get a scene where Kate is made to suck mc's dick. they are both naked for that..Kate is not happy but she does it willingly and mc is happy as a pig in shit to get a bj from the head bitch herself..

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
if mc follows kate around to mess with her during her pledge task list with Kappa Kai then you can get a scene where Kate is made to suck mc's dick. they are both naked for that..Kate is not happy but she does it willingly and mc is happy as a pig in shit to get a bj from the head bitch herself..
Yeah, I know about that scene, I saw it months ago. Thank you though for mentioning it just in case.
So nothing with Kate besides that old scene. I guess she'll be the end-game lay while the ugliest bitches keep getting all the attention.
Oh well... :HideThePain:

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
That or some well organized criminals who have a vendetta against them or their families. Enemy of my enemy is my friend and all that...
it's heavily implied Kate's dad is the head of a criminal group given the fact he seems comfortable having people got out, beat up women, and steal their property all because poor little Katie didn't get what she wanted

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
it's heavily implied Kate's dad is the head of a criminal group given the fact he seems comfortable having people got out, beat up women, and steal their property all because poor little Katie didn't get what she wanted
right but that means he has enemies as well. So as I said figure out who those enemies are and friend them... but who knows what the dev has planned lol. we'll see.

Reactions: Juv3

Sylaann

Nov 4, 2020
have you not seen the flashbacks to high school? name 1 good thing that would redeem Kate and her bitch friends. each one has done something evil and even in the first class, Kate basically tells everyone that since her family and the dean are friends, she can do anything with no consequences. she even goes as far as to release pics of the sorority from the year before because she thought, rather than find out, that they released pics of Sarah. at no point are any of them innocent and while MC and his friends are messed up, they don't send people to assault an innocent woman and steal from her
Something Evil? Dude no one is dead… yeah they have done bad things but the mc and his friends did worst in 1 week of college than they did before.

3.30 star(s) 55 Votes