3.30 star(s) 55 Votes

Sereni

Nov 16, 2019
public post (patreon)

Dev Update
I'm working to get the release of EP4 out for Mega Bitch tier patrons ASAP. The last animations are still rendering, so I'm waiting on those. I'll need to upgrade my equipment soon because these just take so long to complete.
Once this is done, I need to compile and upload the files to the server before I post the links.
I'll post again when it is uploading.

hoshin0119

Nov 24, 2021
it asked me to pay $20 to read the post, so I did, but there's no download link. So I've sent a message to Icarus but haven't heard anything back in 24 hours.. How long should I wait..

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
it asked me to pay $20 to read the post, so I did, but there's no download link. So I've sent a message to Icarus but haven't heard anything back in 24 hours.. How long should I wait..
Man, I don't think the update has been released yet. When the dev said "ASAP" it didn't mean "today."
You'll have to wait a bit longer.

Reactions: hoshin0119

hoshin0119

Nov 24, 2021
Man, I don't think the update has been released yet. When the dev said "ASAP" it didn't mean "today."
You'll have to wait a bit longer.
제목 없음.jpg

If it hasn't been updated yet, Icarus shouldn't have asked for $20 to read the "release update" post. I paid $20 thinking it was released..

Reactions: sabo93

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
View attachment 2726128

If it hasn't been updated yet, Icarus shouldn't have asked for $20 to read the "release update" post. I paid $20 thinking it was released..
Yeah, for non native speakers it may be confusing.
"Release update" means that he's providing an update on the next release, which means new information about it.
I imagine the release will be uploaded soon, maybe in a couple of days.

Reactions: hoshin0119

hoshin0119

Nov 24, 2021
Yeah, for non native speakers it may be confusing.
"Release update" means that he's providing an update on the next release, which means new information about it.
I imagine the release will be uploaded soon, maybe in a couple of days.
Thank you for your kind response.
I will try to wait a few more days.

Reactions: Aristos

Sereni

Nov 16, 2019
public update (patreon)

Release posted
Hi everyone,
The EP4 release has been posted for the Mega Bitch tier.
I ran into so many issues during the release that it took until today to get the "Friday" release out. I'm sorry to everyone who was waiting, but I appreciate the patience.
First, the last animations were not rendering correctly, and I had to wait for that. Next, I tried to apply some different compressions to the files to reduce the overall size (getting to be near 4GB in total now), but that was causing issues and was throwing errors when trying to unpack. I'll need to go back to the release process that I had been previously using.
Then on the final run through, I ran across scenes that were appearing out of order. I'm not sure how that happened, somehow I must have overwritten something while working late at night. So, I had to redo the QA which is taking increasingly longer due to the multiple paths and dependencies on earlier scene choices. That was tough given my day job, so I had to work late at night to get it done.
Going forward, I need to solve the release size issue by switching to supplemental packages, or something else. One of the priorities now is getting the online version up and running, which will avoid all of this.
We will also be switching to monthly releases as early as July. I feel like this release unblocks me to start moving forward again regularly.
Thanks,
Icarus

ilon55

Jan 11, 2019
she's not his step sister since their parents got divorced..sorry to burst your incest bubble..but they are not related in any way.
Sure, good boys can buy this kind of excuse and fully enjoy the game.;)
However, other ppl may see things differently. There's a reason Annie freaked out after they fucked. The law has nothing to do with it. They're still like siblings cuz they grew up together. I find this more appealing than stories about adult blood relatives meeting for the first time, who are essentially strangers without common memories.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Sure, good boys can buy this kind of excuse and fully enjoy the game.;)
However, other ppl may see things differently. There's a reason Annie freaked out after they fucked. The law has nothing to do with it. They're still like siblings cuz they grew up together. I find this more appealing than stories about adult blood relatives meeting for the first time, who are essentially strangers without common memories.
That's why I didn't pull out. I wish I could fuck another one of the squad. Then let them tell each other they got pregnant by the man they bullied. lol

Reactions: rogokin
3.30 star(s) 55 Votes