3.30 star(s) 55 Votes

swbfvd

Aug 16, 2016
I thought there was a NTR warning when messing with the Pledges and Kate but it's been forever since I played

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I still love the game, but damn it's frustrating haha
Thats how normal relationships work according to the dev. I remember asking for an option to break up with that retard after she betrayed MC the first time but dev just said " you had an option to make her your gf or not, if you dont like it go back and change it" thats it.
So now Ashley can murder your whole family, kill your dog, empty your bank account and shit on your cereal and if you dont like it then go back and dont start a relationship with her:WeSmart::WeSmart: what you want to show some character or self steem by breaking up when being treated like shit? Not in his game I guess.

kamsae

Sep 17, 2018
Thats how normal relationships work according to the dev. I remember asking for an option to break up with that retard after she betrayed MC the first time but dev just said " you had an option to make her your gf or not, if you dont like it go back and change it" thats it.
So now Ashley can murder your whole family, kill your dog, empty your bank account and shit on your cereal and if you dont like it then go back and dont start a relationship with her:WeSmart::WeSmart: what you want to show some character or self steem by breaking up when being treated like shit? Not in his game I guess.
LMAO. Yeah it's just like, how were you supposed to know she was going to be that bad when you first started dating her. It happens in relationships, but those aren't healthy relationships haha.

Edit: Alright, guess im going back and deciding to not date her.

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Bitch Squad [v0.4.7] [IcarusLabs] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [1,08 GB]
- - -

Mac [1,09 GB]
- - -

----------------------------------
Bitch Squad [v0.4.7] [IcarusLabs] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.

Universal: v0.4.6 -> v0.4.7 [228 MB]
- - -

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:

KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017
Nah, the MC deserved her.:KEK:

duckydoodoo

Nov 9, 2023
I'm not seeing any comments that suggest I should bother with this update. I usually try to check things out for myself, but already had a hard time not mashing ctrl to skip to the fap in the last 2 updates. Thanks for the heads up all!

kaczy091

May 27, 2018
I haven't played it yet, but from what I read, the MC is a wimp instead of getting revenge? and is there any NTR? Could someone explain these 2 aspects to me?

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
I haven't played it yet, but from what I read, the MC is a wimp instead of getting revenge? and is there any NTR? Could someone explain these 2 aspects to me?
I haven't noticed any ntr. The MC is kind of a nobody average guy type. Not good at fighting or defending himself and a barely average student. So, I would say more of the type of regular joe who typically avoids violence. So yeah, kind of a wimp but the story throws him headfirst into situations where these attributes don't help him. He also gets angry and rants like a toddler a couple of times. Not really sure what the dev is aiming for here but it's a not a feel-good story and kind of a weak plot for a revenge story. Again, not sure what the dev is aiming for here but it's like seeing a bad accident that's about to occur but you don't have time to warn anyone and all you can do is watch even though you should turn away, yet you have to watch the train wreck or plane crash or whatever.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sirren and Badrok

slytherin66

Jul 22, 2020
anyone have a fix for the issue with scene 22? i would assume since the online version is ahead of this that there would be a fix for the problem.
Jup i have it too, guess we need to wait for a fix or something. Shame was looking forward to playing the new update.

3.30 star(s) 55 Votes