3.30 star(s) 55 Votes

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I'm not bothered by all of this.
Only in it for the fap.
ctrl is my friend.
Also him and Annie being former steps is what kept me. I just CTRL to her scenes. I can see the ending now, he marries Kate who put him in misery. It would probably be a femdom wedding.

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Just to check how bad things are going in this... I don't even know how to classify this.

To be clear:
-I no longer believe that the purpose of this is revenge
-I no longer believe that it was ever possible or even in the interest of the dev, to give the MC a wining scenario
-I ONLY see this as a frustration engine where the MC exists to be humiliated and trounced, while giving pity sex scenes to keep the played (you) engaged
-This is simply a way to keep payers (not a typo) dropping payments while running humiliation schemes over that good for nothing MC
-The dev tried to run a smoke curtain claiming there is character development, yes, for the worse
-This MC gets some pity pussy, no matter who it is, he doesn't get it by his merits, it's given to him in spite of him, if that is enough for you, then, mate, you are the perfect victim for this... cough, cough... game
-Things NEVER get better, only ever worse each time, each time the MC gets something, it's simply something else he is going to lose next...

Ok, I'll stop, feel good being played... that's all that you'll ever get out of this.
You kinda pointed everything I just wanted to write in my review lolol. :KEK: :KEK:
But wasnt this game "dead" as it was some sort of an online-only platform ? How did it got a update ?

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
I'm kind of cheering more and more for the Bitch squad, the more this goes on. If you're still having that silly haircut in your twenties, then dude you're just asking for it.

• Haha
Reactions: crotch69

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I'm kind of cheering more and more for the Bitch squad, the more this goes on. If you're still having that silly haircut in your twenties, then dude you're just asking for it.
He's supposed to be 18, isn't he? The MC from BaDIK can be a sassy fucker and he also goes around with another abhorrent hairstyle, for lack of a better word. It comes with age.

Anyway, does anyone care to share what happens in this update and with whom?

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Each second I spend playing this, I am wishing that the MC was Kate. Now that was a fucking good MC, not this sorry waste of oxygen we got stuck with.

Peace :(

Reactions: Whisky Tango

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Just to check how bad things are going in this... I don't even know how to classify this.

To be clear:
-I no longer believe that it was ever possible or even in the interest of the dev, to give the MC a wining scenario
-I ONLY see this as a frustration engine where the MC exists to be humiliated and trounced, while giving pity sex scenes to keep the played (you) engaged
-This is simply a way to keep payers (not a typo) dropping payments while running humiliation schemes over that good for nothing MC
-The dev tried to run a smoke curtain claiming there is character development, yes, for the worse
-This MC gets some pity pussy, no matter who it is, he doesn't get it by his merits, it's given to him in spite of him, if that is enough for you, then, mate, you are the perfect victim for this... cough, cough... game
-Things NEVER get better, only ever worse each time, each time the MC gets something, it's simply something else he is going to lose next...

Ok, I'll stop, feel good being played... that's all that you'll ever get out of this.
Yeah, this is basically Triple Ex all over again. Create a premise/promise for the game, then go against it at every corner, and stretch it out as much as you can so you hook in the poor sods who helds some belief that it actually goes there someday.

Reactions: WastedTalent

KingKraven

Dec 22, 2023
Yeah, this is basically Triple Ex all over again. Create a premise/promise for the game, then go against it at every corner, and stretch it out as much as you can so you hook in the poor sods who helds some belief that it actually goes there someday.
So, if that's the case, it's just a lil bitch simulator, where your sister is your Dom and she cucks you with all the girls?

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023

To be clear:

The patrons didn't push the dev in this direction, did they?

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
I don't think so. Early on Dev said the story was already planned out. So regardless of player likes and dislikes it's a foregone conclusion. I believe there are either two or three endings. A good ending, bad ending, and possibly a neutral one. Now good or bad is from the dev's POV since the story was predetermined, but will the players agree? Based on the overall story I doubt it, but you never know.

EvilDave86

Dec 5, 2017
I know it's not in the tags or dev notes, but creampies and pregnancy for each bitch in the squad is the answer to this mess. The story so far is abhorrent and pointless, MC needs to grow a spine and dominate these girls, his friend is a waste story wise *oh my hack broke* well fix it donkey. I just gah wanted to like this game but the direction seems wasted. I don't like NTR but at this point maybe it'd be more fitting as mc obviously needs schooled on how to deal with these bitches

juice2000

Jun 2, 2017
As a patreon i can say we are happy with how the game is developing, hence the payments we make to him every month. Youve got to remember the story is only half way there and not every person who decides to make a VN can write authour level stories, characters and plot development which is what most of you seem to expect. They have a story they want to tell and they do their best, getting better and improving along the way. So its about time all you guys especially the freeloaders give the devs a break.

I dont know what game you guys are playing but my character isnt a simp he's dominated and broke Emma. Started a master/slave relationship with Charlotte. Fixed a broken relationship with his step sister and started a relationship with her and she was the one who came asking for forgivness and has helped to discover truths. In all those situations my MC was the one in control not the girls.

It sounds like most of the players crying is because they cant destroy the girls outright or you wanna have complete domination over them. If your playing that route your partt of a team doing that and it needs to be played smart not rushed. If you dont like how its being handled just move on. Its a good, quality game thats offers alot more then people are complaining about.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
As a patreon i can say we are happy with how the game is developing, hence the payments we make to him every month. Youve got to remember the story is only half way there and not every person who decides to make a VN can write authour level stories, characters and plot development which is what most of you seem to expect. They have a story they want to tell and they do their best, getting better and improving along the way. So its about time all you guys especially the freeloaders give the devs a break.

I dont know what game you guys are playing but my character isnt a simp he's dominated and broke Emma. Started a master/slave relationship with Charlotte. Fixed a broken relationship with his step sister and started a relationship with her and she was the one who came asking for forgivness and has helped to discover truths. In all those situations my MC was the one in control not the girls.

It sounds like most of the players crying is because they cant destroy the girls outright or you wanna have complete domination over them. If your playing that route your partt of a team doing that and it needs to be played smart not rushed. If you dont like how its being handled just move on. Its a good, quality game thats offers alot more then people are complaining about.
You may need to take a look at what your "master" defines as Moral.

The excuse that the author is incompetent, well, I don't know how to conciliate that with "Its a good, quality game".

No, sorry, juice2000 it's not OK to come here, trying to get some supremacy over us, because of YOUR choice to support an incompetent developer (your words) and blame us for his incompetency.

The story may still be half way, but what exists is BAD. Most of the game is Kinetic, we (PLAYERS) are not asked about deciding over anything the "retaliation group" is doing (badly). If we were, most of us would say NO, FUCK NO. Stay away, instead of provoking what you can't deal with, gather information and stay the fuck away. About the girls? Have you taken a look at what you consider GOOD resolutions? Raping Emma. Blackmailing Charlotte and Raping her. This is what you consider a good, quality game. Being a blackmailer, a rapist, a sleaze bag, a whimp, a disgusting person that makes my skin crawl with his internal dialogue. A MC that is childish, indecisive, fearful, rapist, blackmailer, intolerable... This is the "suit" we have to dress and walk around in.

The Dev promised character development, yes, he did it. This criminal has become even worse. The BS is despicable? Is it really? Just take a deep look at what they do and what the MC does. Who's worse?

Yet, you come here defending this piece of crap, that most of the time doesn't have choices when the MC is doing stupid things, and only gives options when he's tame or doesn't matter much.

Please, get off your "status" of being proud to patronize a dev that creates a game about a criminal and abject MC and call us names because you are trying to justify your decisions.

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022

The excuse that the author is incompetent, well, I don't know how to conciliate that with "Its a good, quality game".

No, sorry, juice2000 it's not OK to come here, trying to get some supremacy over us, because of YOUR choice to support an incompetent developer (your words) and blame us for his incompetency.

The story may still be half way, but what exists is BAD. Most of the game is Kinetic, we (PLAYERS) are not asked about deciding over anything the "retaliation group" is doing (badly). If we were, most of us would say NO, FUCK NO. Stay away, instead of provoking what you can't deal with, gather information and stay the fuck away. About the girls? Have you taken a look at what you consider GOOD resolutions? Raping Emma. Blackmailing Charlotte and Raping her. This is what you consider a good, quality game. Being a blackmailer, a rapist, a sleaze bag, a whimp, a disgusting person that makes my skin crawl with his internal dialogue. A MC that is childish, indecisive, fearful, rapist, blackmailer, intolerable... This is the "suit" we have to dress and walk around in.

The Dev promised character development, yes, he did it. This criminal has become even worse. The BS is despicable? Is it really? Just take a deep look at what they do and what the MC does. Who's worse?

Yet, you come here defending this piece of crap, that most of the time doesn't have choices when the MC is doing stupid things, and only gives options when he's tame or doesn't matter much.

Please, get off your "status" of being proud to patronize a dev that creates a game about a criminal and abject MC and call us names because you are trying to justify your decisions.

Yet, it wouldn't be bad if the MC is a bad insidious bastard. The problem lies in that he is not smart, and every plan or move fails so badly because it's obvious from the preconception of such plans that they are going to fail or have bad consequences.
At least make the bastard of an MC smarter to align with his evil behavior.

juice2000

Jun 2, 2017

No i did not call him incompetent. I said based on alot of comments people are expecting author level quality writing when for most developers this is their first attempts at such so are continuing to improve update by update so cut them slack.
Your mention of Blackmailing, Rape, whatever else you wanna single out covers 50% of the games on this site so lets not single out one developer for it because your unhappy with the writing or direction. If those tags are not to your liking why are you even in this thread your just getting personal about the developer and spreading hate.

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020

Well said and I couldn't agree more.

3.30 star(s) 55 Votes