3.30 star(s) 55 Votes

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
The problem here is even if that was the final outcome and not just an amusing thought, she's still won.

He's suffered years of abuse and humiliation and his only "revenge" would be giving her pleasure.
Everything started at the beginning of the previous school year; it's been barely one year.

Don't forget this: having Kate on her knees also means he'll be the overlord and supreme ruler of all the other bitches. This game is a Bildungsroman, a story of growth and self-improvement for our soon-to-be gigachad MC.
I'd say a harem of obedient bitches is a nice reward for one year of suffering. Has anyone here been bullied at school to then be rewarded with a harem of smoking hot bitches? Please, raise your hands!! :Kappa:

• Haha
Reactions: BTLD

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
Everything started at the beginning of the previous school year; it's been barely one year.

Don't forget this: having Kate on her knees also means he'll be the overlord and supreme ruler of all the other bitches. This game is a Bildungsroman, a story of growth and self-improvement for our soon-to-be gigachad MC.
I'd say a harem of obedient bitches is a nice reward for one year of suffering. Has anyone here been bullied at school to then be rewarded with a harem of smoking hot bitches? Please, raise your hands!! :Kappa:
Ok so Ashly trying to get you to be her bf and not be with anyone else is a clear sign that there's no harem (also linda asking you if you are with her and does she know that blah blah blah). Seriously do you read the story? No offense but of all the theory's and off the wall stuff people talk about in this thread you honestly expect a harem?

Jun 7, 2023
Ok so Ashly trying to get you to be her bf and not be with anyone else is a clear sign that there's no harem (also linda asking you if you are with her and does she know that blah blah blah). Seriously do you read the story? No offense but of all the theory's and off the wall stuff people talk about in this thread you honestly expect a harem?

Wait,wait,just bear with me.

What if the Harem,is behind the Paywall?

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016

Why would I want to give pleasure to someone I hate? If fucking them gets them off, that's the exact opposite of what I want for them.

It's a trope you often see in harem shit (especially korean webtoon stuff) and I never understood it. Destroying everything she wants to achieve and completely trashing her social status is revenge. Giving her orgasms is not.

Not to mention in those shitty stories, MC never earns his giga-chadness. It's usually some plot armor that transforms him from the pathetic shit he was. The way this goes, it will be needing some plot armor for him soon, since all we've seen so far is a petulant brat trying to mess with people infinitely better than him.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Wait,wait,just bear with me.

What if the Harem,is behind the Paywall?
That day will come, and all the haters and naysayers will pay for their subscription. You'll see: BEST ONLINE GAME EVER!

Why would I want to give pleasure to someone I hate? If fucking them gets them off, that's the exact opposite of what I want for them.

It's a trope you often see in harem shit (especially korean webtoon stuff) and I never understood it. Destroying everything she wants to achieve and completely trashing her social status is revenge. Giving her orgasms is not.

Not to mention in those shitty stories, MC never earns his giga-chadness. It's usually some plot armor that transforms him from the pathetic shit he was. The way this goes, it will be needing some plot armor for him soon, since all we've seen so far is a petulant brat trying to mess with people infinitely better than him.
I don't know what you want me to say. Just fuck her without giving her pleasure or something; use a condom covered in spikes, make her suck you off but don't let her get any release, offer her to a smelly friend... Whatever floats your boat. At that point, you'll be her master :WeSmart:

• Haha
Reactions: Whosbeenfappin

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
At that point, you'll be her master :WeSmart:
Which would work in a fantasy game or a game with mind control.

This is grounded in a more realistic environment so it will never end with him as a "master" over the mean girls. At most he might get 1 hate fuck out of them but the chances of keeping a group of girls who hate him and will still be doing everything to ruin him probably wouldn't be for the best.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Which would work in a fantasy game or a game with mind control.

This is grounded in a more realistic environment so it will never end with him as a "master" over the mean girls. At most he might get 1 hate fuck out of them but the chances of keeping a group of girls who hate him and will still be doing everything to ruin him probably wouldn't be for the best.
Eh...he kinda did that with the redhead. And yes it was as unrealistic as it gets since he handed the bitches a possible rape charge like an idiot. But nothing happened. Then he did it twice. Nothing happened. It kinda hints on something like what described in that post for the future, at least with her.

So I wouldn't hold my breath, won't be the first time this pretends to be realistic but fails miserably.

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
That day will come, and all the haters and naysayers will pay for their subscription. You'll see: BEST ONLINE GAME EVER!

I don't know what you want me to say. Just fuck her without giving her pleasure or something; use a condom covered in spikes, make her suck you off but don't let her get any release, offer her to a smelly friend... Whatever floats your boat. At that point, you'll be her master :WeSmart:
You already had that opportunity... again did you read the story the hazing at the sorority ring any bells? seriously dude go back and reread the story because your fairy tale is running on wishful thinking....

Reactions: m1st3r1

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
You already had that opportunity... again did you read the story the hazing at the sorority ring any bells? seriously dude go back and reread the story because your fairy tale is running on wishful thinking....
I'm wasting my imagination amid such a close-minded crowd :rolleyes:
Think what you may, but when the MC brings the bitched down to their knees and rules the whole city side by side with the rich milf (forgot her name) I don't want to see any of you enjoying it. Fap in silence and let us the believers rejoice.

Amedore

Jul 6, 2018
For native English speakers, how good is the English in this game? Native level? AI-generated? Engrish? Thanks in advance.

3.30 star(s) 55 Votes