3.30 star(s) 55 Votes

DirectXD1943

Dec 9, 2022
Amusing thing is, the mean girl group did just that. Not only did they screw over the MC's group but all of the girls above them in the sorority.

Meanwhile the MC's group are still trying to lick their elbows.
Definitely. The issue is that the dev clearly doesn't understand that we also need to feel like we have a CHANCE of winning. Literally every update we are shown how the likelihood of the MC winning is essentially zero, and yet we're expected to read the drivel over and over and over again. How people rate this so highly is beyond me.

DirectXD1943

Dec 9, 2022

As I'm porting it from Renpy to the online version, I'm reminded of the complexity that already exists in the game. Scenes that depend on previous choices and score and variable tracking. That is why a walkthrough is in the works. Look for that in the next couple of months. What's great though is that in the online version I was able to add a "Choose your starting point" feature so that you can alter key variables without needing to replay from the beginning.
God, I love the fact he took the time to pretend his game has genuine depth, instead of the more likely scenario of his coding just sucking.

risky0

Oct 7, 2022
Mc is so stupid that he refuses to accept that he is being bullied just because he is weak.
He only blames the girls.

Apart from Mc, the worst person in the game might be his step-sister.
Annie knew they were going to trap Mc that night.
She did not stop her friends.
Even though she knew that Emma and Kate had leaked nude photos of her brother to the whole school, she continued to be friends with them.
She should feel remorse and remorse, but instead she sees it as a funny memory.
All you can get from her is a feeble apology.

Poor girl, it looks like stupidity has infected her from Mc.
I mean, there's no logical explanation for what Annie did.

ryonoreiji

Oct 20, 2017
Mc is so stupid that he refuses to accept that he is being bullied just because he is weak.
He only blames the girls.

Apart from Mc, the worst person in the game might be his step-sister.
Annie knew they were going to trap Mc that night.
She did not stop her friends.
Even though she knew that Emma and Kate had leaked nude photos of her brother to the whole school, she continued to be friends with them.
She should feel remorse and remorse, but instead she sees it as a funny memory.
All you can get from her is a feeble apology.

Poor girl, it looks like stupidity has infected her from Mc.
I mean, there's no logical explanation for what Annie did.
After playing the game a couple of times I will say I like it, the story it's more interesting than other games here. I don't love it, there are a lot of wtf moments, like when Emma comes to make peace, like why?

Back to the sister, I feel that maybe the writing or the story is not there yet, but I feel the sister always had the hots for the MC, so she wanted to screw their relationship, to humiliate him, hurt him in some twisted way to get it out of her mind, then we know she is by this point fighting with her mother and having issues with her boyfriend that he even hit her and Kate took care of it and that their parents will divorce not long after this events. Kate apparently is grate at making you feel that you have a place in the world and making you feel special, so like a cult leader she follows her thinking about this grater good that we the MC still don't really know about, so she knows she will loose his brother either way and staying with Kate is better for her.
Maybe i'm reading to much into it.

So...like the game has some interesting bits and wtf moments and some unavoidable sex that make little sense to me.
But like i stated it's more interesting that some other game in here for now it has a 6/10. let's see how it develops.

Reactions: Ragnar

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
This game continues to show how incompetent and unlikable the MC's group are. The story is a mess because it forcefully kept the "Bitch Squad are pretending to be good" angle and refused to openly show what bad thing that they did. Every "bad thing" that they did are only allegedly done by them, while everything that was openly shown is the good thing that they were supposedly only pretending to be. On the other hand, MC's group are openly shown doing the bad things (stealing, spreading photos, etc) and we are also shown the impact (how it broke Sarah as a person).

It's just such a disconnect between what the game is telling us and what the game is showing us. My biggest worry is that the game will just keep on continuing with this for final reveal that would most likely end up being underwhelming.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
who is this game for? cucks? humiliation fanatics?

is the mc supposed to be getting some payback? or just doing stupid shit and getting roasted every 5 minutes?
I will say he doesn't get cucked.

Somehow he manages to get laid.

The gang can't get payback for shit but he does get laid. I mean, he's got no dignity left, he's been losing to the same bunch of girls for years, he's messed up every time ..... but he does get laid.

I'm thinking the dev has it in his head that because Rocky loses at the start then comes back to win in the end, having them lose constantly will lead to more payback.

Don't think he was counting on people stopping giving a shit by then though.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
I will say he doesn't get cucked.

Somehow he manages to get laid.

The gang can't get payback for shit but he does get laid. I mean, he's got no dignity left, he's been losing to the same bunch of girls for years, he's messed up every time ..... but he does get laid.

I'm thinking the dev has it in his head that because Rocky loses at the start then comes back to win in the end, having them lose constantly will lead to more payback.

Don't think he was counting on people stopping giving a shit by then though.
Technically he doesn't get cucked, but Ashley's "seduction" by Kate was pretty ntr-ish. Especially when he saw his gf "sleeping with the enemy" of sorts, in that changing room and he just accepted it like a wimp instead of just dumping her. I still don't get wtf this dev was thinking by giving an option to dump her for no reason, before any of that happened, but when there is a huge reason to do it, the game won't let you.

But then again it's the same dev who thought paywalling this VN online was the right decision so that kinda explains a lot.

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
Technically he doesn't get cucked, but Ashley's "seduction" by Kate was pretty ntr-ish. Especially when he saw his gf "sleeping with the enemy" of sorts, in that changing room and he just accepted it like a wimp instead of just dumping her. I still don't get wtf this dev was thinking by giving an option to dump her for no reason, before any of that happened, but when there is a huge reason to do it, the game won't let you.

But then again it's the same dev who thought paywalling this VN online was the right decision so that kinda explains a lot.
I think the banner should be changed to have MC and Tommy Cross dressed and Amber all dyked out with some leather or something all with those oh shit expressions that way people will actually know who the Squad is. :ROFLMAO: :poop:

Reactions: Mibera

Oberlix

Mar 13, 2020
The game is ok but also quite annoying, until now the sex scenes could be seen in the semi-darkness and the one you want to have sex with the most is of course in the light

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
When Kate is on her knees again, sincerely begging for the MC to let her taste his cock and to fuck her raw, you'll all come back here to atone for your sins and admit the superior chadness of our badass hero. When the time comes, I hope the dev will find it in his heart to forgive you all.

*snickers*

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
When Kate is on her knees again, sincerely begging for the MC to let her taste his cock and to fuck her raw, you'll all come back here to atone for your sins and admit the superior chadness of our badass hero. When the time comes, I hope the dev will find it in his heart to forgive you all.

*snickers*
You mean the C type personality MC who has gotten his and Tommy's ass' kicked repeatedly and can't outsmart kate and company even once? The one who can't prove anything? The one who got a whole bunch of people embarrased by the release of photos caused by his and his friends decisions... yeah I'm sure he's gonna come out of this untainted and smelling like roses, because Kate is the type that will ensure mutually assured destruction... so for both sides it's lose lose. lol. The dev already said it's gonna be a snowflake kinda ending. lol. So no I don't see any superior here but plenty of C type Chadness. Enjoy your delusion though.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

*snickers*
The problem here is even if that was the final outcome and not just an amusing thought, she's still won.

He's suffered years of abuse and humiliation and his only "revenge" would be giving her pleasure.

3.30 star(s) 55 Votes