3.30 star(s) 55 Votes

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Ah..man, It was a great game, Its sad to hear that it got cancelled...maybe there's still some hope as patreon page showing "under review"
Nice catch. That keeps me wondering what the deal is with that.
When all this happened, the platform said this dev had no active page. Now it is under review.
Can Patreon start reviewing an account that is, so to speak, empty?

Reactions: Alfius

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Nice catch. That keeps me wondering what the deal is with that.
When all this happened, the platform said this dev had no active page. Now it is under review.
Can Patreon start reviewing an account that is, so to speak, empty?
Huh? It's pretty obvious the same white knight who's been reporting all these Patreon accounts reported this one for "blackmail".

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Huh? It's pretty obvious the same white knight who's been reporting all these Patreon accounts reported this one for "blackmail".
Quite probable, but my question remains the same: If a creator has no real active account, and their patreon page is empty, what is there for Patreon to review?
BTW, I noticed that Juno's Task went under review too. Any more well-known games involved? I'm not really up to date on that.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Quite probable, but my question remains the same: If a creator has no real active account, and their patreon page is empty, what is there for Patreon to review?
BTW, I noticed that Juno's Task went under review too. Any more well-known games involved? I'm not really up to date on that.
It doesn't matter if it's not active or mostly empty, the game was still there, just like Demon Boy got hit and it hasn't had a post in more than a year.

And yes, there are tons getting reported, Power Vacuum, Heart Problems, basically any game with incest, blackmail, and rape.

• Sad

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
It doesn't matter if it's not active or mostly empty, the game was still there, just like Demon Boy got hit and it hasn't had a post in more than a year.

And yes, there are tons getting reported, Power Vacuum, Heart Problems, basically any game with incest, blackmail, and rape.
We aren't talking about the same thing. "Not active or mostly empty" isn't the same as there not being a real patreon page to review.
For example, this is what TLG's patreon page looks like:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It is totally empty. There is nothing there.
If someone were to report this account, what is Patreon supposed to review? There is no content there, no game, no posts, no links.
Well, Icaruslab's patreon page had been exactly like this since he went missing. His page was inactive, empty, all content missing.

• Thinking Face

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
While the edgelords on F95 are always a constant problem, some of the criticism of this game was pretty spot on. You're allowed to not like something, that's totally fine. And every story isn't going to be delivered as a home run. I don't know what the true cause of this project getting shafted but hopefully he/she is doing well.

Reactions: YepperCause

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
It is totally empty. There is nothing there.
If someone were to report this account, what is Patreon supposed to review? There is no content there, no game, no posts, no links.
What happens there is that the dev simply deactivated the account as a "creator" which means that he will not appear as a creator but as a simple member, but all the original content of his account is still there in case he ever wanted to reactivate it, so the patreon staff still has access to everything that had been published there "posts, links, images, polls", meaning that if they find something they don't like they delete the account, which means that the dev if at some point decided to come back or start a new game he would have to do so with a new account.

Maybe this explains it better

Reactions: Aristos

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
What happens there is that the dev simply deactivated the account as a "creator" which means that he will not appear as a creator but as a simple member, but all the original content of his account is still there in case he ever wanted to reactivate it, so the patreon staff still has access to everything that had been published there "posts, links, images, polls", meaning that if they find something they don't like they delete the account, which means that the dev if at some point decided to come back or start a new game he would have to do so with a new account.

Maybe this explains it better
OK, that does make sense. Thank you!

3.30 star(s) 55 Votes