yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BiteSeasonOne-0.0bRemake
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
BiteSeasonOne-EP6P2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

tehmasta

May 1, 2017
When will devs learn that nobody cares about remasters? No reason to do this crap if the game wasn't utter garbage, which this one wasn't.
In fact, i don't even remember there being any successful cases of "remastering" a previously decent game. Any examples?

Wandarer

Sep 5, 2018
My suggestion is going back to the vn style of the game would be more beneficial for both the enjoyment and reputation of the game. I'm not going to rant like those on f95zone, but I am assuming that is one of the bigger sites that make up this games downloads. a lot of people are acting you ploped a heaping pile of turd into their coffee. Sandbox doesn't really add anything of substantial value to the game, based on my experience it usually adds searching for items to further the story(can be annoying), extra art for the game, and extra information about the world. Not a single one these is a good enough reason to remake the entire game. On the point of improved graphics, I think it would be prudent to continue with the next episode of the story and then see how your audience is responding to the improvements. I am mainly worried about that the game will never be finished because you basically are restarting from scratch.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
No incest patch? Weird version number too, 0.0b. Was the previous version -0.1?
This is remaster so that's why such wierd version number and game never had any incest even before the remaster so I don't know why all of a sudden question about incest patch.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Well gues ill come back next year when the content probally is back to were they left off :ROFLMAO:

niasolis

Jul 27, 2018
Shame really. I enjoyed the previous version... sure the graphics could have used an upgrade, but the story was there. This just isn't up to the same level... and I never understood releasing things where one of the options just leads to a 'under development' screen while the other continues on. No one is going to come back and play again from that spot to see the other option. Some might I guess, but there are too many games to remember that this specific one has that one branch that wasn't done last time...

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
OK, I'm really not liking how this title has completely changed, and the new menu and game re-structure (adding sandbox content is just crap, and changing from the red on black / dark background...which was so much easier on the eyes...is now bad). And the changes to a limited Renpy game menu...we still can't even exit the game like the previous version, as there is still no menu choice to exit this title. :FacePalm:

Why so many changes? I still don't understand why mess with an already decent looking project? This title/project had such a unique story already established, where MC started out as a normal young guy, and then a vampire bite changes his life's direction. And I really liked how the story used his eye colour changes, that evolved with his new found abilities. Thus making him a growing unknown powerful vampire, with each story update. Now I don't know what to think, but it's become a pass for now...at least until the the creative change dust settles.

But I did notice there was some changes done to Blue Dragon's original team. A few new people were added that seem to take this already good title into a totally different direction. Sad, as I always looked forward for each update released, but now I'm not interested in this anymore. I also noticed a few Patreon subs have recently dropped off following this project, and I guess time will tell if it further decreases in support. I hope not though, as I hope things will work out well for this dev, that originally I enjoyed his previous version of this story.

Original team before the complete story rewrite.
screenshot0003.png

And the new team members, that might be the reason for the new direction of this project.

screenshot0002.png

Last edited:

Radriewyn

Jul 19, 2017
How to ruin a VN/Game in 3 steps...

Step 1 - Remaster it after a bunch of updates, starting from the beginning. - Check
Step 2 - Remaster while adding sandbox/free roam elements to it -Check
Step 3 - Remaster while adding mini-games to it. - Check

Word of advice, if you want a sandbox/free roam game and/or mini-games, then start with it right after Prologue. It is a tried and true method of ruining a VN/Game by doing what you have done here. I can't think of any that have done this in the past and still stay popular with their fans.

Good luck with your game, I for one have lost any interest in this now.

stewscotia

Jun 4, 2018
Shame really. I enjoyed the previous version... sure the graphics could have used an upgrade, but the story was there. This just isn't up to the same level... and I never understood releasing things where one of the options just leads to a 'under development' screen while the other continues on. No one is going to come back and play again from that spot to see the other option. Some might I guess, but there are too many games to remember that this specific one has that one branch that wasn't done last time...
I agree, and making the vampires pitch black? really? Pure white is one thing, but ive never seen pitch black in any "vampire" story. Ruined the looks of them imo. This is why I dont like remakes, you mess with the story and the character images and you just make a steaming pile of you know what. Oh well, this is why Ill never donate money to these Vn's unless they actually finish and its worth it.... which is very rare. I refuse to pay for something that you only get parts of, who buys half a car and waits for the rest of the parts to show up? I think ill check back in a year or if it ever gets finished. Prob be abandoned in 6 months like most remakes.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Well, decent Rerendering the Images getting better, good job, the dialoges and the story still a bit, liming (or at least it felt to me),not much difference to the first version.
well I share the opinion of MrBenny regarding the Menu. thaks for the update and I hope all turn out like you expected
Dev. keep up the work.

2.40 star(s) 31 Votes