wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
The MC is already a mix of supernatural creatures, so if he is bitten by a Werewolf, that would really be a trifecta. Half Vampire,Half Witch/Warlock,Half Werewolf. If he is the chosen one for all of them. he would certainly have the blood of all of them. At least the Three Main Supernatural Powers.
Can definitely see than happening where the story is right now with him and chosen one, but the question is will he be bitten by rogue Werewolf or will Lucas's sister bit him during sex in future update

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Used a save from season one 2 years old, but only had a skippable error at the end of season 2.
I'd be careful trying to do stuff like that. I know people don't like restarting, but given that there's an entirely new character (and LI) with the remake, that save is very likely to cause serious problems down the road. Any variables applying to the new character will be missing, which could cascade in problems later on. And that's only the most obvious thing that comes immediately to mind. It's very likely there are other new variables that will be missing and cause later issues. I would definitely not recommend doing this.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
ok update, best part was when lisa and nancy nearly started catfight (might still start unless mc interferes), story advanced a bit and had some funnies.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Next to nothing is different after the supposed remake. The new LI in the crypt is the only big one.

The missing scenes saying "Added Next Update" are pathetic, especially when the one with Lisa would have been the excact same as before. Could have been just reused. The new one, the overheard sex or masturbation, is in Episode 2, you've released Episode 3. When are you going to go back and add in all these missing scenes? And even when you do add them it'd going to require people to replay the game from the start to see them all.

Worst of all, is in the new version you've given the coven of evil witches THE STAR OF DAVID NECKLACES!! That's insanely antisemitic!!! The 9th preview picture proves they didn't used to have those. I don't care if fixing this requires an entirely new restart by you of them game to fix. IT NEEDS FIXING!!!

Last edited:

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Next to nothing is different after the supposed remake. The new LI in the crypt is the only big one.

The missing scenes saying "Added Next Update" are pathetic, especially when the one with Lisa would have been the excact same as before. Could have been just reused. The new one, the overheard sex or masturbation, is in Episode 2, you've released Episode 3. When are you going to go back and add in all these missing scenes? And even when you do add them it'd going to require people to replay the game from the start to see them all.

Worst of all, is in the new version you've given the coven of evil witches THE STAR OF DAVID NECKLACES!! That's insanely antisemitic!!! The 9th preview picture proves they didn't used to have those. I don't care if fixing this requires an entirely new restart by you of them game to fix. IT NEEDS FIXING!!!
(y) Exactly this game has become such a shit show I'm embarrassed to say that I supported it but no longer , For the most part was happy up till the end of EP 6 part 2 then developer destroyed it with remaster when all they needed to do was fix and improve :mad:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
lisa and nacy could be sisters so nancy could been changed more.

Aug 1, 2020
Damn at this rate it is gonna be a year before it gets back to where the game originally left off before the remaster/remake. I saw this fucking content already with the original version.

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Damn at this rate it is gonna be a year before it gets back to where the game originally left off before the remaster/remake. I saw this fucking content already with the original version.
Probably over a year I gave up might check it out IF it ever gets finished

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
Man this started out so good, but it disappointed me in so many things as it went along, i also thought it would be a choice driven game but you controle absolutly noting, even the necklace to protect a girl is given to Lisa, you truely have no say in anything, not only is Lisa forced on you which is bad enough, but you cant even deside to give necklace to Emily your oldest childhood friend....i will take a wild guess and say Emily is the one MC will lose then....
Best part is he dosent even tell her what the necklace is about so she could just take it off and leave it at home just like MC did in the start with hes.....this is just so poorly written.

This seriously should have a kinetic tag, to warn players about a 100% set storyline.

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
1699175208210.png

dev(s) forget about this?
1699175244223.png
pretty much the beginning of episode_3.rpy:
1699175992288.png

Last edited:

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
he has fgorgotten many things.
Yeah there are still scenes from 1st remaster update that say will be available in future updates and in each update after WTF really just couldn't support this any longer

squall7dude

Oct 7, 2020
current wt-mod covers all version up-to-date unless you are after pre-remake version.
Yes i'm looking for the pre remake Episode 6 part 2 version because i would like to see what i missed, does it still exist?
For the remake i'll wait untill it gets back up to Episode 6

2.40 star(s) 31 Votes