wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Yes i'm looking for the pre remake Episode 6 part 2 version because i would like to see what i missed, does it still exist?
For the remake i'll wait untill it gets back up to Episode 6
Everything up to the end of 6.2 was before the remaster, then the remaster started from beginning you can find it on the 1st post page click on the spoiler 6.2 box links are there, the remaster isn't complete to that point yet

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Can anyone or Dev know if there is or will be NTR content in this game? I'm posting because it's something I want to know because I don't want to start a game that will later have NTR or any kind of thing
no ntr as of other guy stealing mc's girl(s) or mc's girl(s) cheating him with other guy, there could be gg action later but that's not ntr.

squall7dude

Oct 7, 2020
Everything up to the end of 6.2 was before the remaster, then the remaster started from beginning you can find it on the 1st post page click on the spoiler 6.2 box links are there, the remaster isn't complete to that point yet
I mean the walkthrough mod for episode 6 part 2. do you know if it exist?

tehmasta

May 1, 2017
Is this an update to the old version or am i confused? Which one am i supposed to download :unsure:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well based on patreon post this is update for non-remake.

Craigdon97

May 27, 2022
Why would there be an update for the non remake but not remake I'm so confused, what's point in making a remake if u gonna go back to the old version anyway

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Why would there be an update for the non remake but not remake I'm so confused, what's point in making a remake if u gonna go back to the old version anyway
dev's game so he can do what he wants.

Craigdon97

May 27, 2022
dev's game so he can do what he wants.
You right he can but he should also think of the fans, how much time has been wasted trying to catch up to old version then take a long time to update just for it to be old version

Craigdon97

May 27, 2022
So does this mean the remake is being abandoned now? This circus really never fails to make me laugh
Yeah I know right I'm just gonna stop playing now cuz no doubt he will get to like episode 8 then start on the remake again, who knows maybe he might even make a remade remake aha

tehmasta

May 1, 2017
You right he can but he should also think of the fans, how much time has been wasted trying to catch up to old version then take a long time to update just for it to be old version
Maybe he replaced the first episodes of the old version with remade ones and is now planning to continue the game where it left off? :unsure:

2.40 star(s) 31 Votes