cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well i get images but no new content when loading from last remake save so 2nd restart from scratch inside a year. just fucking great.

Reactions: alpharenji2

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Well it might be a good thing to be historically acurate when showing a world globe - and describing it as very old, the globe you are showing is post 1950 not that long ago and shows the continent of Europe completely wrong if you are talking very old

rogosh

Jan 29, 2018
Way to many black screens during sex scenes, kills immersion. Fix this, dev.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Way to many black screens during sex scenes, kills immersion. Fix this, dev.
From looking at the scripts, it looks to me like it is coded poorly (and I'm not even a coder).
If I run a dev.rpy file in the game that shows the script and line being used, when it gets to the animations that are not playing, it spits out an error, but without it they are just black screens, it looks like the code is looking for variables that are either poorly coded or non-existent and it's preventing animations playing, it just looks like a mess to me :FacePalm:
The commands I've seen used in many other games to play animations are not like the ones in this, so I have no idea.
Even animations from episode 1 don't work properly, so this is a problem this game has had from the beginning of the remake and never been fixed.

Reactions: rogosh

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Info: updated my Mod/Android port for the new game version. Also tried to fix some of the game issues in v0.6.
The issues with the game go right back to the beginning, improperly linked animations/code not done properly, so they just won't play (black screens or file not found (even though the animation files ARE there)) missing images, etc etc.
From what I've been told, the dev has been told about these issues, but doesn't seem to give a shit or fix them.
They will bury the game all on their own, lol
Oh yeah, the developer even abandoned their own discord, it's just full of scam links :FacePalm:
I reported it to the staff here, so hopefully they will remove the discord link from the OP, to at least prevent people going on there, clicking on links and getting their discord accounts hijacked.

Last edited:

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
I hate that bit in the game where the MC shows what a whiney little twit he is, Not only does he know why his parents did what they did, but as a child he agreed with it. He knows that he wouldn't have lived if they hadn't, not only that but even when his mother shows that she wants to tell him, he shuts her up. Hopefully he grows up quickly, because right now he wouldn't survive a real fight against a hunter let alone an ancient witch.

Craigdon97

May 27, 2022
so we old gamers can finally see new content with the old episode remastered?? right?? dev finally catch up with the game and story with this 8necessary
I hate that bit in the game where the MC shows what a whiney little twit he is, Not only does he know why his parents did what they did, but as a child he agreed with it. He knows that he wouldn't have lived if they hadn't, not only that but even when his mother shows that she wants to tell him, he shuts her up. Hopefully he grows up quickly, because right now he wouldn't survive a real fight against a hunter let alone an ancient witch.
his mother ttok away his life, made him forget his bestfreind and took years to tell him he was right to tell her to fuck off

Craigdon97

May 27, 2022
thos scenes that say will be out in future updates do you still atleast get the points for choosing the choice

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
his mother ttok away his life, made him forget his bestfreind and took years to tell him he was right to tell her to fuck off
Did you miss the scene where the MC as a child told her that what she was about to do was the right thing to do, he knew what was going to happen, they had obviously discussed it a number of times (Enough times that a child was happy to lose his childhood) and young MC was happy for it to happen.

Reactions: Mommysbuttslut

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Did you miss the scene where the MC as a child told her that what she was about to do was the right thing to do, he knew what was going to happen, they had obviously discussed it a number of times (Enough times that a child was happy to lose his childhood) and young MC was happy for it to happen.
See the problem here is you're asking for common sense and basic reasoning from fans of one of the worst written AVNs on this site :whistle::whistle:

Craigdon97

May 27, 2022
Yeah but he was still only a child, didn't know any better, na she's a bitch who basically brainwashed him then started crying the moment she was caught out, he gave her a chance to tell him why she did it but she didn't, so she deserved it

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Yeah but he was still only a child, didn't know any better, na she's a bitch who basically brainwashed him then started crying the moment she was caught out, he gave her a chance to tell him why she did it but she didn't, so she deserved it
The game explicitly tells us that the MC can't know why or his life is at risk.
Of course she's crying, the child that she gave up everything for cut her out of his life and told her he doesn't ever want to see her again.
Unless the flashback has massively changed she definitely didn't brainwash him. It'd be hard for the game to make it anymore clear that it was entirely his choice to go along with it. Your victim complex on behalf of this horribly stupid and badly written MC is even worse than his own.

Craigdon97

May 27, 2022
The game explicitly tells us that the MC can't know why or his life is at risk.
Of course she's crying, the child that she gave up everything for cut her out of his life and told her he doesn't ever want to see her again.
Unless the flashback has massively changed she definitely didn't brainwash him. It'd be hard for the game to make it anymore clear that it was entirely his choice to go along with it. Your victim complex on behalf of this horribly stupid and badly written MC is even worse than his own.
emily herself said he was brainwashed, how was he not brainwashed she made him belive he was in a acident then also lost his best freind and had to fend for himself AS A KID might i add what kinda mother does that to her son, if u belive he is not a victim then u may need some help

2.40 star(s) 31 Votes