• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

TanyaC

May 11, 2022
Developer: Blue Dragon Studios - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.6a Part 3
I give up on this game once again, the game is full of errors in some scripts. and I always have to ignore it to continue playing.
Furthermore, many options of choices always with the same message, this scene is available in future updates, so I don't see any pleasure in playing something unfinished full of errors and with updates that may or may not happen in the future since every unfinished game is very uncertain.... Good luck with your game... DV.(y)
This is just my vision and my guess...;)

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
I give up on this game once again, the game is full of errors in some scripts. and I always have to ignore it to continue playing.
Furthermore, many options of choices always with the same message, this scene is available in future updates, so I don't see any pleasure in playing something unfinished full of errors and with updates that may or may not happen in the future since every unfinished game is very uncertain.... Good luck with your game... DV.(y)
This is just my vision and my guess...;)
Yep couldn't agree more that's why I quit supporting as soon as remaster started haven't played since, don't know if will if every gets finished. If you haven't yet check out Welcome to Hell 2 (y) up

• Hey there
Reactions: Moricano and TanyaC

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Yep couldn't agree more that's why I quit supporting as soon as remaster started haven't played since, don't know if will if every gets finished. If you haven't yet check out named game.
You really shouldn't be recommending other games in this game's thread. That's against F95's Site Rule #2.4. Instead, take a recommendation to DM or post in the Recommendations and Identification forum and tell someone you've created a new thread they should check out over there (but don't link to it here).

Reactions: wookie ookie

TanyaC

May 11, 2022
Release Date: 2023-12-28
Developer: Blue Dragon Studios - -
Censored: No
Unfortunately, after this game began to be remastered, everything became shit, full of errors and the animations barely happen, whenever there is an animation scene, all that happens is the damn black screen with messages from the protagonists, like this screen I took, I could only see an animation in the bathroom after the black screen and one with the two girls in the alley, the animation in the bedroom of Liza's house where Mc spends the night with her after she chooses to open her eyes, all that appears is a still scene and the animations remain all hidden with this black screen and only messages appear.
When this game was released everything was perfect, now it's rubbish.
This is the habit of some developers always messing with something that is working perfectly and ruining everything.
I give up playing this instead of us being able to enjoy the game we just pass by is anger.:mad:(n)

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Unfortunately, after this game began to be remastered, everything became shit, full of errors and the animations barely happen, whenever there is an animation scene, all that happens is the damn black screen with messages
I stopped playing this game because of this, everything that was good at the beginning with this new change that you mentioned has gone wrong, in general, several errors and most of the animations occur on a completely hidden black screen.... some or other scene that happens something very poor animation.... I even opened the animation folder to see what type of animation it had and many of them didn't even appear, everything was hidden on the black screen, this DV was completely ruined.(n):FacePalm:

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Many animations are lagging and being hidden because DV put it in the scripts so that several animations barely happen.
I found all this below, that's why the animations are very buggy and some are hidden on the black screen.
-------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------------
Lines written by DV in the script below.

* # anim only fec secs
* # anim with dialogues
* # anim only plaw few secs
* # hide anim fec secs
episode_4
There is this and in the others that have animation there are several lines like this that is why the animation takes a long time to start and many only the message appears on the black screen.:cautious::censored:

• Hey there
Reactions: TanyaC

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
/me thinks dev needs more anatomy education

or vampires and werewolves in human form have different anatomy.

flexible1.png flexible2.png

still stupid mc stopping that catfight.

Dec 15, 2023
Guys wha what is this?Are the episodes 3 part 2 and
[v0.6a Part 3]
Combined together in one game?Can someone explain

Craigdon97

May 27, 2022
Guys wha what is this?Are the episodes 3 part 2 and
[v0.6a Part 3]
Combined together in one game?Can someone explain
Last update was like episode 3 or 4 if I remember correctly then he decided to work on the game until we got past where he left of before the remake so now we got all the way up to the full episode 6

Dec 15, 2023
Last update was like episode 3 or 4 if I remember correctly then he decided to work on the game until we got past where he left of before the remake so now we got all the way up to the full episode 6
So this is the continuation of the old game and doesn't have the rework version innit right?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So this is the continuation of the old game and doesn't have the rework version innit right?
well rework saves work so ....................... don't have og's saves on this hdd so can't say if those work.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Bite: Season One [v0.6.5 Ep.7 P1] [Blue Dragon Studios]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Bite: Season One [v0.6.5 Ep.7 P1] [Blue Dragon Studios]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Mac:
- - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Oh, for f—

He continues further with the unwritten part of the game again, instead of finishing the rework first? I guess I'll play this in 2028 whenever he's actually completed his rework.
Exasperated.png

yangjuelek

Oct 8, 2018
how does this work ?
the 2 download
the upper one i assume is the latest
but the 2nd one, is that before remaster and can be skipped or what ?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Looking at the comments and the reviews, it would seem that this game has turned into a huge blazing dumpster-fire.

Disappointing.
Damn I hope not
Some people get a bit hyperbolic in their comments, mind you. I think saying it's a "dumpster-fire" is excessive. It's of average-ish quality, I think, with some definite weak points being dialogue and pacing (a huge number of scenes are a minute or less in length). There's also the decision to remake the game after 5 episodes, adding sandbox at that point.

Then that was exacerbated by the decision to remake through the end of Episode 3, and then jump back to continue the game from before the remake (i.e., start adding content for Episodes 6 and 7). It baffles the mind why this development pattern could be anything but confusing / frustrating for players. I refuse to play new content until the rework is finished, which means I don't even know what kind of quality (or lack thereof) the sandbox stuff is.

So far, though, the remade content is more or less the same as the original. It's average, with some clear weak points. But it also has some better parts as well, such as the overall storyline (not unique, but also not hackneyed) and renders. None of it really rises above average much (if at all), but it's not terrible either. But again, I can't speak for the newly implemented stuff like sandbox; I only am speaking about the reworked Ep 1 – 3.

If you haven't tried it yet, I would recommend waiting until the remaster is done, but others aren't doing that and may have had an OK experience with it. Maybe. It's kind of hard to say without going through a bunch of comments to find the overall consensus.

2.50 star(s) 30 Votes