-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Once again, my memory has failed me. I mean, I am old soooo. :ROFLMAO:
Haha, no worries. My memory isn't always the best, either. But sandbox — clicking hotspot locations on the background / in a navigation hub to go somewhere else — isn't present in the first three episodes, which are all more of a format of: MC goes somewhere, dialogue happens, maybe a menu appears to choose from, then either start a new scene or make something happen at the end of the current scene. That's not sandbox, obviously. I guess the navigation around places won't start until Ep4 or later.

testers123456

Feb 16, 2023
Some people get a bit hyperbolic in their comments, mind you. I think saying it's a "dumpster-fire" is excessive. It's of average-ish quality, I think, with some definite weak points being dialogue and pacing (a huge number of scenes are a minute or less in length). There's also the decision to remake the game after 5 episodes, adding sandbox at that point.

Then that was exacerbated by the decision to remake through the end of Episode 3, and then jump back to continue the game from before the remake (i.e., start adding content for Episodes 6 and 7). It baffles the mind why this development pattern could be anything but confusing / frustrating for players. I refuse to play new content until the rework is finished, which means I don't even know what kind of quality (or lack thereof) the sandbox stuff is.

So far, though, the remade content is more or less the same as the original. It's average, with some clear weak points.
Even with this release, we are still in the rework phase of development and no real new content has been added. There might be the new odd scene here and there but that's about it. As for the sandbox side of things, I barely noticed it in comparison to other sandbox vn's and you are right about some clear weak points being visible. That is in regard to missing scenes that I've noticed through the playthrough such as missing images or animation clips that have to be fixed or finally added. As for calling this a dumpster-fire... Personally, I wouldn't call it that as I still have hopes that it will improve and that the story will continue to be intriguing. However, it is still far away from taking the #1 place of 'welcome to hell - the vampire chronicles' in my own personal listing of vampire vn's.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BiteSeasonOne-EP7P1v0.6.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Kaos_Theory

Apr 18, 2019
I'm keen on looking at this one again at some point, I played it before the 'remake' and it was ok, the story felt a bit lacking in some places, but I haven't touched it since the remake happened because I have seen remakes happen before only to have the game be abandoned weeks or months later, now I see they are not only working on the remake but also making content for the original, why not focus on one first and then the other?

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
So, I'm confused about the remake. They never finished the existing chapters but opted to start/finish the new ones. Do these have the sandbox remake stuff already it in or are we going to see them get redone as well? I haven't played since I was waiting for the remake stuff to be completed.

FatGiant

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2022
Am I the only one that has to pause the game every 15 minutes to let the cringe dissipate a bit while playing this?

The story is not bad at all, but the writing, oh dear, it's like I'm back in 3rd grade listening to my colleagues reading their work aloud.

It is bad. So bad. How bad is it? It is as bad as this sentence. Do you understand? Yes, I do understand very well that it is very bad.

Brrr the fucking cringe...

Peace :(

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Am I the only one that has to pause the game every 15 minutes to let the cringe dissipate a bit while playing this?

The story is not bad at all, but the writing, oh dear, it's like I'm back in 3rd grade listening to my colleagues reading their work aloud.

It is bad. So bad. How bad is it? It is as bad as this sentence. Do you understand? Yes, I do understand very well that it is very bad.

Brrr the fucking cringe...

Peace :(
Bro, I've been debatin myself on whether to continue this or not because of that. I'm still on the first start of the game and holy crap. The crap is so crapified, that I doubt I could crap any of it. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: FatGiant

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
well, i used to enjoy this game. the story was interesting, but having to start over with the so called rework which seemed to add nothing new to the story. and now the story is moving along. but. holy. fuck. is. it. boring. yeah this one i am done with.

Reactions: DarkOs31

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Even with this release, we are still in the rework phase of development and no real new content has been added. There might be the new odd scene here and there but that's about it. As for the sandbox side of things, I barely noticed it in comparison to other sandbox vn's and you are right about some clear weak points being visible. That is in regard to missing scenes that I've noticed through the playthrough such as missing images or animation clips that have to be fixed or finally added. As for calling this a dumpster-fire... Personally, I wouldn't call it that as I still have hopes that it will improve and that the story will continue to be intriguing. However, it is still far away from taking the #1 place of '.......' in my own personal listing of vampire vn's.
Sam lover too :D ?
did ýou trý ....... mý number #1 ;)
In the future, I'd suggest refraining from mentioning any other games on another game's thread. Just a friendly reminder that it's a site rule now to avoid doing that.

DarkOs31

Apr 28, 2020
In the future, I'd suggest refraining from mentioning any other games on another game's thread. Just a friendly reminder that it's a site rule now to avoid doing that.
That's the stupidst thing ever...
This game is cool and the other game is great too...
It's like "Man'u vs. ManCitý"!
Who the fuck cares?
I Love This game and i love the other game...
Holý f shit,getting lectured on a pirate site...

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
That's the stupidst thing ever...
This game is cool and the other game is great too...
It's like "Man'u vs. ManCitý"!
Who the fuck cares?
I Love This game and i love the other game...
Holý f shit,getting lectured on a pirate site...
Facepalm — Ryan Gosling.gif

Lectured? What part of "friendly reminder" was the same thing as "stop doing it right now!" I was saying that if you do it, a mod or someone might remove your post. If you want to ignore my advice and keep doing it, don't be surprised if that happens to you at some point. I'm sorry for trying to help you keep out of conflict with moderators. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: FatGiant
2.50 star(s) 30 Votes