indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
is there any actual new content ccompared to the old story progression? thanks

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
is there any actual new content ccompared to the old story progression? thanks
The last update was the end of Ep6, and this one's the first part of Ep7 — both new and not remade. The remake would need to go all the way through at least Ep5, if not the first ⅔ of Ep6. (Currently it's through the end of Ep3.) So, at least these last two updates have been actual new content (both changelogs specifically mention new scenes).

Reactions: Ssato243

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
seems they can't follow what they have wrote into dev notes to regarding updates scheduling...15-25 days for an update wich is splitted?? sure...sure...

StantheMan69

Aug 10, 2017
I gave up on this game after the rework. I did not like the new direction the story goes. Its been buggy as all f**K and I just doing care anymore. Hope whoever is enjoying this game now gets the game they want. I only pop in every now and then to see if there is any announcements about re-reworking the game lol.

Reactions: JiraiyaThePervySage

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
The last update was the end of Ep6, and this one's the first part of Ep7 — both new and not remade. The remake would need to go all the way through at least Ep5, if not the first ⅔ of Ep6. (Currently it's through the end of Ep3.) So, at least these last two updates have been actual new content (both changelogs specifically mention new scenes).
uhm...i don't get it...you are saying that the rermake isn't completed yet??so what's the point in releasing these ep 76 updates?? i can't understand..i tought that restarting the whole project was start from ep 1 and go on......boh i'm confused..i stopped playing after they decided to do this remake stupid decision...and i would like to play it again now from scratch...but now i'm confused a lot...if i should start playing or waiting..i left when MC returned from the village ,where she had too settle the disagreement from the 2 factions...

Reactions: metamorphMP

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
uhm...i don't get it...you are saying that the rermake isn't completed yet??so what's the point in releasing these ep 76 updates?? i can't understand..i tought that restarting the whole project was start from ep 1 and go on......boh i'm confused..i stopped playing after they decided to do this remake stupid decision...and i would like to play it again now from scratch...but now i'm confused a lot...if i should start playing or waiting..i left when MC returned from the village ,where she had too settle the disagreement from the 2 factions...
Yes, nobody gets it. He stopped ⅔ of the way through Ep6 and then started to remaster the game. The remake was going like you would expect: Ep1 remade; then Ep2 remade; then Ep3 remade. Then, for no reason anyone can discern, Blue Dragon decided to release the final ⅓ of Ep 6, even though he still hadn't finished remaking Ep4 or Ep5. And now, after doing the last part of Ep6, does he start remaking Ep4? Apparently not: he instead released the first part of Ep7. It's very confusing, to say the least.

Tmacswizzy

Feb 6, 2022
You're not the only one confused about it. It makes very little sense the way they went about reworking the game. I would assume these latest 2 updates won't need to be remade but idk why they'd remake half the game, then release 2 new updates.

StantheMan69

Aug 10, 2017
Seems the F95 stufff mixed up the first page. The new available v0.6 part 3 is the reworked one with new integrated episodes 4,5 and 6.
View attachment 3211443
I am confused has the dev decided to continue the original game story? Has he finished the rework up to the originals ended and is now continuing the story with the remake? As in this post quoted attachment it said say something about with the continuation of the original so now I am confuse. If the dev is continuing the original which is the reworks download and which is the original because I would play the original. I liked that version better.

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I am confused has the dev decided to continue the original game story? Has he finished the rework up to the originals ended and is now continuing the story with the remake? As in this post quoted attachment it said say something about with the continuation of the original so now I am confuse. If the dev is continuing the original which is the reworks download and which is the original because I would play the original. I liked that version better.
See my post, 2 above your own. From what I can tell, everything after Ep6Pt2 is remastered versions of stuff (stats, renders, etc.). However, I don't believe they have remastered anything after Ep3. The post from BDS (and J.R.'s interpretation of it) are misleading. He never says Ep4–Ep6Pt2 are remastered. He says Ep6Pt3 is remastered, integrated with Ep4, Ep5, and the rest of Ep6. Unless BDS can actually, very clearly confirm that Ep4–Ep6Pt2 are all remastered as well, it sounds to me like J.R. is making assumptions.

Frankly, I'd be shocked if indeed the Ep4–Ep6Pt2 stuff is remastered, simply by the very fact that each previously remastered part took longer to release than that entire block of stuff did. It makes no sense to assume, with roughly the same release cadence, all of a sudden almost three episodes worth of content got remastered and released in roughly the same time one-third or two-thirds of a previous single episode did.

However, tomorrow I'll try to keep playing through from where my save in a remastered version is and see if things progress with some clear changes (like a new LI in the remastered version). It should be decently easy to tell if Episodes 4, 5, and most of 6 have indeed gotten the remaster that is implied. If nobody else answers you definitively before than, I'll let you know if the current update (Ep7Pt1) includes a remastered version of those previous episodes.

Last edited:

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
Quick question, do we have to start with episode 3 Part 2, or can we start directly with the last link to get the beginning of the story?

Rhinochoc

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2023
Question, What is the purpose of points in the game, because with 0 points or even -1 for Lisa, can I have sexual relations with her in the game?!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Oh, for f—

He continues further with the unwritten part of the game again, instead of finishing the rework first? I guess I'll play this in 2028 whenever he's actually completed his rework.
well doubt rework continues and is merged to main version.

Looking at the comments and the reviews, it would seem that this game has turned into a huge blazing dumpster-fire.

Disappointing.
not that far from truth.

how does this work ?
the 2 download
the upper one i assume is the latest
but the 2nd one, is that before remaster and can be skipped or what ?
no, don't need version behind spoilers.

well my end of remake save worked on this (well prev. update) and no mission to village yet.

Question, What is the purpose of points in the game, because with 0 points or even -1 for Lisa, can I have sexual relations with her in the game?!
that you need to ask from dev.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yeah and wasn't it grindy af at first? Is it still grindy or has the original grind(If I remember right) been mellowed?
grindy? well only grindy atm is explorig gf's dad's castle. due rework version i have forgotten what was in non-rework besides trip to village etc.

Reactions: Dark Silence

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
grindy? well only grindy atm is explorig gf's dad's castle. due rework version i have forgotten what was in non-rework besides trip to village etc.
I haven't played in a long time, so, memory of it all is off, probably time for me to replay and catch up.

Reactions: DarkOs31
2.40 star(s) 31 Votes