J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Seems the F95 stufff mixed up the first page. The new available v0.6 part 3 is the reworked one with new integrated episodes 4,5 and 6.
1703773790004.png

Reactions: 666billy666

tehmasta

May 1, 2017
Is there a walkthrough for the recent update
It's in the process

Seems I've overseen to post it here, I'm getting old...

=========================================
Dec. 28, 2023
New game version v0.6 is out. I check it as soon as possible.
But since this update has 3 new episodes it will take a bit longer.
=========================================

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Is there a walkthrough for the recent update
If there isn't one yet, you can also use the 0x52_URM tool to see what is behind most of the story choices (points, etc.).

Just place the 0x52_URM.rpa file into your game folder, and start the game exe. A box will appear at the top left hand corner of your screen, when ever a choice or requirement check happens. Just expand to view the contents of the box.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
so we old gamers can finally see new content with the old episode remastered?? right?? dev finally catch up with the game and story with this 8necessary remake shit? we only lost an year or more....was this worth?? i don't think so..but i need to test it for myself, but i doubt ecpecially if nowi mustmdeal weith stupid sandbox rules...

Reactions: Jimmy_Jam

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
If there isn't one yet, you can also use the 0x52_URM tool to see what is behind most of the story choices (points, etc.).

Just place the 0x52_URM.rpa file into your game folder, and start the game exe. A box will appear at the top left hand corner of your screen, when ever a choice or requirement check happens. Just expand to view the contents of the box.
are there any important choice?? if i rememebr correxctly there wasn't when i played the "old version"

Noxen

Sep 25, 2022
Bite: Season One [v0.6 Part 3] [Blue Dragon Studios]

Original Size: ~3GB
Compressed Size: ~800MB

Win/Lin/Mac:
| |

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
Okay I started this during the first ever update and dropped it because of the fourth wall but I still followed it and just on what's going on?

Like what version should I play? Because I like back to see what's going on. I see there is a rework and original one which one have more content and worth playing?

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Hey, guys.

Can you help me make sense of the thread? Seems there was some confusion with the last person who edited it today. Like, 0.6 Part 3 is the latest version, right? So I moved that under the 'DOWNLOAD' section of the OP now.

And then episode 3 part 2, which was under the 'DOWNLOAD' section before, I moved under the Spoiler section below the main links. Is it even necessary to keep that? Does the latest version contain all the previous episodes? I saw someone say the dev is remaking the game. So yeah, if anyone here knows what's going on, let me know, please. Or is it okay to just leave all these links in the thread?
As far as I know/have seen on the devs Patreon the new v0.6 part 3 is the only one you need to link on the OP. It is the reworked game with all episodes including the former (also reworked) v0.3 part 3. Unfortunately the dev has made the same version numbering as the game before the rework, therefore probably the confusion.

Reactions: MrBenny and Sarica

KennyEnt

Apr 21, 2020
is it just me or is there something wrong with the animations ?? only get a black image and the text box

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BiteSeasonOne-EP6P3
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Dec 15, 2023
Bro I'm so fucking confused wtf is this?
Did dev combined the reworked version with the og one?what?
This dev is mentally ill or something

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Hmm...any insight about the vamp points being offered with vampire choices in the story? Are they good or bad to collect in a harem path story? Or does MC end up becoming a huge vampire dick?

Saphfire

Mar 19, 2022
Hm, for some reason i can´t see the animations. The files are all there, but ingame all i see is a black picture.
Am i the only one with this problem?

2.40 star(s) 31 Votes