EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover image_1.jpg

Overview:
"This story is about a boy who lives a boring life, where he struggles to make ends meet with his part-time job at a fast food joint by which he pays his college fees......until a night where a bite changes his life forever.

In this game, you will encounter various beasts, witches, wolves, hunters and various types of vampires. Will you be able to survive the bite? Even if you survive the bite, will you be able to control your urges and survive in this most dangerous world?"​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-23
Release Date: 2024-04-23
Developer: Blue Dragon Studios - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.7.5a - Episode 8 - Part 1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

The developer has been found to use multiple alt accounts to manipulate the game's ratings

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android (v0.6a):
- - -

Extra: WALKTHROUGH MOD*

Screenshot (23).png Screenshot (32).png Screenshot (49).png Screenshot (59).png Screenshot (36).png Screenshot (67).png Screenshot (69).png Screenshot (73).png e1s2 bw 2.jpg e2s1 tmp 22.jpg s3 hr 7.jpg s5 emwk 18.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
couple questions i see a mmf scen is planned in future is that avoidable in future not my thing even if its not a LI

will mc be only one to get with the LI's

it says lesbian is to be decided im assuming thats not meaning a threesome that the mc is involved in if so would the lesbian scenes be avoidable

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
The whole "Inner monologue (Blue Dragon)" vs "Developer" and breaking the 4th wall stuff gets obnoxious very quickly and it doesn't seem to stop.

The MC talking to his Inner Beast is alright and the game is pretty cool too, but the 4th wall breaking and the "Developer" talking with your inner beast breaks the continuity quick

Edit: As of v.02 Thanks to the Dev for listening feedback and fixing this, its much better now

Last edited:

YoukoKurama

Nov 29, 2017
The whole "Inner monologue (Blue Dragon)" vs "Developer" and breaking the 4th wall stuff gets obnoxious very quickly and it doesn't seem to stop.

The MC talking to his Inner Beast is alright and the game is pretty cool too, but the 4th wall breaking and the "Developer" talking with your inner beast breaks the continuity quick
It definitely gets real old real quick.

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020

Agreed. I also didn't find much humor in the story as a whole but it has the humor tag... an occasional 4th wall breach is ok in some cases and even funny sometimes but it's overdone to the point of this coming off as a really cheesy parody maybe that's what the dev is going for but it just makes the story seem like some dumb production like some of the really dumb 90's movies when writers were running out of ideas. The writing is kind of basic and not trying to be rude but it seems like the guys in this one get way too much screen time and the girls are all just here for filler. Remember dev you're making an AVN. Women are supposed to be the focus. Since it's your first release I would consider a rewrite with some smoother and more cohesive dialogue. Immerse your readers into the MC's character and mind set. One last suggestion focus more on male female interactions and less guy guy guy. Not trying to be rude but you have more guys in the story than women so far with a male MC. Your story as a whole for an adult VN should be much more MC and female LI interaction than what is there now. Just some suggestions. Also I would ditch the ally scene where the friend is jerking it and MC right behind him. Hard to believe either of these guys are straight when you render the MC like he's trying to dry hump his friend who is masturbating.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Yeah... umm that was... not good. Sorry, that just wasn't good at all. I had to check the tags again to make sure this didn't have the gay tag, as this seemed very much like a gay game. Your inner beast telling you the best moment was Diego jerking off and you agree? So watching some girl having sex wasn't better than dry-humping your friend while he jerked off? Are you sure this is not a gay VN?

And those inner dialogues were just awful. So much cringe. Especially when the Inner Beast (who is now named Blue Dragon after the dev's studio), is talking to the Dev. 4th wall breaking is just bad. And this was just really awful. The Inner Beast alone is just awful as it is, much more with the 4th wall breaking of it talking to the Dev.

The writing is just so basic and bland. No emotion or anything to get you invested. Was just so boring. Didn't find any humor in any of this. The Inner Beast was just pure annoyance and I couldn't stand it at all. And so many typos and bad grammar. Hoping it's just a translation issue honestly, but the writing is just bad.

Sorry just not for me. Wish you luck, but this needs a lot of work (and reworking). Thanks regardless.

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
The description & screenshots look good but the inner beast & dev dialogue killed this off pretty quickly. Was looking for a good vampire thriller rather than a comedy show that just isn't funny...

Untitled-1.png

Good luck dev but sorry, this one isn't for me.

Last edited:

Blue Dragon Studios

Developing "Bite: Season One"
Game Developer
Apr 10, 2022
couple questions i see a mmf scen is planned in future is that avoidable in future not my thing even if its not a LI

will mc be only one to get with the LI's

it says lesbian is to be decided im assuming thats not meaning a threesome that the mc is involved in if so would the lesbian scenes be avoidable
Hello Thank you for asking these questions.

To answer your questions.

1. All sex scenes are avoidable.
2. Only mc will have sex with LI's.
3. Lesbian is to be decided but if it is presented in the game, it will definitely be a threesome.

2.50 star(s) 30 Votes