SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Episode 7 part 2 (v0.7) Release:

We have released v0.7 (Episode 7 Part 2) of the game now.

v0.7 includes:
Episode 7 part 2:
- 145 new renders.
- 4 new scenes have been added.
- 2 new music has been added.
- 2 sound effect.

Here are the links:

Win/Linux (PC) : -
Mac : -

Note: This update is very short because there was a fight scene at the end of the episode but it was split into 2 parts, so we decided to move the fight scene to the next episode which is already half done.
Side note: Android version is not possible for games larger than 2gb in size, we tried everything and it is not working properly, so we have decided to stop the android version for now.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Bite: Season One [v0.7 Ep.7 P2] [Blue Dragon Studios]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -

L3z1l3

Aug 19, 2018
anyways nicish and shortish update, no sex (since most of update mc and lisa were in forest) and that monster had escaped from starship troopers.
Unfortunately even on these few screenshots the dialogue/narration feels very stilted. I haven't played it since the rework but I remember that the writing was cringeworthy even then.

I don't mind sandbox and the not top notch graphics/animation if you want this to be a better game, then improve your writing or get someone who can help with it.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Unfortunately even on these few screenshots the dialogue/narration feels very stilted. I haven't played it since the rework but I remember that the writing was cringeworthy even then.
it is but gets used to it.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
wats vtmb
Vampire – The Masquerade: Bloodlines, a video game from around 2003. It's a part of a folklore setting called the World of Darkness (WoD) that you'll see referenced in vampire games from time to time. (The setting is these days almost exclusively limited to the vampire lore of the Masquerade series, although originally it included other lore: werewolves, mages, wraiths, and changelings. So when you see WoD referenced, assume it's about VtM.)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
usual update, talk talk talk and no action (well besides at club BUT again full scene will be available in future (i dare some1 to count how many of those are in game)).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Bite: Season One [v0.7.5a Ep.8 P1] [Blue Dragon Studios] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [892 MB]
- - -

Mac [882 MB]
- - -

Last edited:

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
BiteSeasonOne-EP8P1v0.7.5a
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on ! , .
Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
usual update, talk talk talk and no action (well besides at club BUT again full scene will be available in future (i dare some1 to count how many of those are in game)).

The latest update is even worse: "This scene will be available in future updates"... twice. I wonder how many of those "future updates" missing scenes are actually going to get into the game in the future. [sigh]

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
The latest update is even worse: "This scene will be available in future updates"... twice. I wonder how many of those "future updates" missing scenes are actually going to get into the game in the future. [sigh]
Yeah I see the same is still going on. I pulled support in Oct because of remaster and this scene will be available in future updates started on the 1st update haven't played since, but check now n then to see if anything has changed I'm guessing none of the scenes have been added back in yet ?? and nothing has changed . It's to bad thought this game had potential

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
I gave up on it the second I saw the word "Remaster" in the title. the first version wasn't even finished and dev decided to scrap it for this

Reactions: wookie ookie
2.50 star(s) 30 Votes