goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
i liked this game and thought some of the characters had alot of potential but the amount of people saying it was perfect is crazy where where all of you before

Reactions: Damien112

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Way to ruin a game - adding mini games totally crazy - almost like you don't want people to play this
By the way this is no where near as good as it was - hope you continue with the original and not this version

Last edited:

Roninsoul7

Mar 24, 2020
I really want a Slap the Developer button. You turn a good story into a sandbox, hit the button until the dev gets the hint, you add pointless mini-games to a good story, hit the button some more to keep the dev on the straight and narrow.
As the dev can probably guess, I HATE the additions of this update, if it continues in the next update, goodbye to a game I thought was fun and lead by story. If you want mini-games, mario party has you covered.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Odd, the dev still hasn't communicated in almost a week on the forms...since their new game was released. I was really hoping to hear more from him, to learn about the reasons the original game structure was totally scrapped. And why put out a completely different game/story...which most of the community here really dislikes (including myself)?

Anyways, it would seem it would have made better sense to put out a quick response to address concerns, instead...avoid or ignore. :unsure:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Odd, the dev still hasn't communicated in almost a week on the forms...since their new game was released. I was really hoping to hear more from him, to learn about the reasons the original game structure was totally scrapped. And why put out a completely different game/story...which most of the community here really dislikes (including myself)?

Anyways, it would seem it would have made better sense to put out a quick response to address concerns, instead...avoid or ignore. :unsure:
They rarely post here. They posted here about the remake and I don't think they replied once to the criticisms they got about the announcement. I don't think they read this posts replies. Tbh, even though I'm totally part of the problem, I can't blame them for it. This thread is incredibly critical and it probably wouldn't do much good for the people who are actually fans of this shit filled dumpster fire for the dev to listen too much to people like me.
Probably join their discord if you wanna see them respond to criticisms, assuming they aren't just banning anyone making them.

Reactions: xapican

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
They rarely post here. They posted here about the remake and I don't think they replied once to the criticisms they got about the announcement. I don't think they read this posts replies. Tbh, even though I'm totally part of the problem, I can't blame them for it. This thread is incredibly critical and it probably wouldn't do much good for the people who are actually fans of this shit filled dumpster fire for the dev to listen too much to people like me.
Probably join their discord if you wanna see them respond to criticisms, assuming they aren't just banning anyone making them.
They posted yesterday on their Patreon Page, and about Discord, and Critics in General ( a bit of personal view, mixed with personal expierience) It depends how the Critic is posted, and how you Interact with them, is clear when you start ranting how bad it is and exagerate, that most of the people will get defensive, and stop to listen, If you keep things more civilized, or just ask, (in most) of the cases there will be an answer, or it is taken in consideration.
I'd wager to say if MrBenny starts a conversation on Discord with them he will get good Answers, (from the Dev. not putting my hand into the fire for the fan base)

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
on the discord is even less traffic then here, and dev didnt say nothing over there

Reactions: MrBenny

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
one of the most badly portrayed mothers in all VNs I've played, that weren't trying to NTR or something like that the MC....
I heard that dev added at one point a choice to tell the mom to go fuckk herself, should have been done the moment he was abanndoned by her to be honest...
also.. diid he really added sandbox to it?
why?
EDIT : with a "loving mother" like that .. who needs enemies.. I can't even imagine what kind of horrible monsters his enemies must be if that is the portrayal of a loving mother.

• Haha
Reactions: ktunga and namtab

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
he did tell mommy and daddy to go fuck on previous version.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Copied from the Dev's Patreon website:

Hello everyone,
This is just a reminder to let you guys know about the next release date.
The development of Prologue (part2) is almost done.
We have decided to release v0.0b (Prologue Remastered) of the game as follows:
Patrons:
From Witches to Royal Blood Vampire Tier : On 28th April (28/04/23)
From Humans to Hunters Tier : On 30th April (30/04/23)

Public Release: On 3rd May (03/05/23)
The contents of the game will be revealed at the time of release. This update will cover the remaining part of the Prologue. This part is the last part of prologue and the next update will be Episode 1 as a whole. There will be no parts in episodes but don't worry the update won't take much time. (Probably from 20 to 30 days after this release).
Thank you so much for your support everyone.
Hope you enjoy this update and come back for more.

- Blue Dragon Studios :)

Reactions: xnon101
2.40 star(s) 31 Votes