3.40 star(s) 29 Votes

glosh

Sep 12, 2018
one thing people like lame snow if it says it is dirty .. also the ice flakes and crystallized water and carbon I need it to make the snowman

FeyRing

Nov 17, 2019
Thank you for taking it into consideration id love an official "cheat" mode/Comand . Save editing/cheat engines from a third party can be a bit cumbersome and off putting for people who just want to indulge in the art and Rp cause ,my Guy your Game hits my Impregnation/short stack fetish like nothing else its refreshing to have a Male mc going ham on Gobos.
it would open your game up to people like myself. Having options is never a BAD thing it doesn't cheapen the experience for those who love the grind, but brings those in who see that grind as an obstacle more than an experience to in joy your quality of smut.
Alright, I'll add something like that in the next release and see how well it will be received and what sort of things will need to be tweaked in it.

for the next update what can we hope for ? are there gonna be a werewolf cave ( village ) or something of the sorts? or more quest and a new heroine goblin?
The current plan is to add another large zone for gathering materials, a Werebat sexual enemy and some more minor things like sugar that can be grown etc. After that release, I plan to make another Heroine, a Tengu Alchemist who's house will be attached to this zone that I'm working on now. She will have some quests and sexual options just like the Goblin heroine. After that it will be the Werewolf Caves most likely, at least based on the three possible directions, the Werewolf one is currently ahead in the votes.

As for the this next release, most of the Graphical assets are done, like the sex CG and Werebat battler. The map itself is fully drawn and I am currently cutting it up into layers. I'll hopefully have it done by the end of the month if I don't run into any serious complications.

There are a few things on the table (not so much about werewolfes) but since it's behind the $$$ i'll wait until the dev talks about it.
The three options aren't really a secret, the Patreon Tier is to cast the vote on the one that people want to see next.

The three options are:

1. Werewolf Caves
2. Pumpkin Witch Domain
3. Hornet Girl Hive

one thing people like lame snow if it says it is dirty .. also the ice flakes and crystallized water and carbon I need it to make the snowman
Snow is easiest to get by just grinding Ice in a Mortar&Pestle!

Last edited:
Reactions: hallpass and L30

glosh

Sep 12, 2018
Alright, I'll add something like that in the next release and see how well it will be received and what sort of things will need to be tweaked in it.

The current plan is to add another large zone for gathering materials, a Werebat sexual enemy and some more minor things like sugar that can be grown etc. After that release, I plan to make another Heroine, a Tengu Alchemist who's house will be attached to this zone that I'm working on now. She will have some quests and sexual options just like the Goblin heroine. After that it will be the Werewolf Caves most likely, at least based on the three possible directions, the Werewolf one is currently ahead in the votes.

As for the this next release, most of the Graphical assets are done, like the sex CG and Werebat battler. The map itself is fully drawn and I am currently cutting it up into layers. I'll hopefully have it done by the end of the month if I don't run into any serious complications.

The three options aren't really a secret, the Patreon Tier is to cast the vote on the one that people want to see next.

The three options are:

1. Werewolf Caves
2. Pumpkin Witch Domain
3. Hornet Girl Hive

Snow is easiest to get by just grinding Ice in a Mortar&Pestle!

thanks for the information but I need to know where or how the water crystal and the special are manufactured snowflake

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
I'm not 100% sure what you mean by crafting times getting large. Most things take less then 5 seconds to craft. I have added bulk crafting recently as well so you can craft whole stacks at once.
Yes, it's about bulk crafting.
If it takes 5 sec to craft one bolt, it takes 495 sec to craft 99. That's over 8 minutes.

Simply using the square root of 'number ' in Venka's script gets that to less than 1 minutes (crafting 9 bolts takes 1/3 of the current time, or about 1/10 for 99).
When I look at the amount of items I need to craft to get a simple chainmail done, not tomention maxing any craft, I'd say this is necessary.

Of course, one could also use Gemini to hack the scripts. But that would be a welcome improvement to alleviate the grind.

FeyRing

Nov 17, 2019
thanks for the information but I need to know where or how the water crystal and the special are manufactured snowflake
Ah, the Water Crystal appears as drops in Garnet Weald in the river crossing. So basically they act the same as various eggs, feathers and nuts but they only spawn on the small section of the river where you can walk, other spawns in river include algae, gemstones and quartz.

Special Snowflakes appear as drops on any map on the ground. You can also get them in the Festive Chests sometimes, the number you get is 1 + your Luck Stat.

Yes, it's about bulk crafting.
If it takes 5 sec to craft one bolt, it takes 495 sec to craft 99. That's over 8 minutes.

Simply using the square root of 'number ' in Venka's script gets that to less than 1 minutes (crafting 9 bolts takes 1/3 of the current time, or about 1/10 for 99).
When I look at the amount of items I need to craft to get a simple chainmail done, not tomention maxing any craft, I'd say this is necessary.

Of course, one could also use Gemini to hack the scripts. But that would be a welcome improvement to alleviate the grind.
Hmm, okay, I'll take a look at it and see what I can do about it. Though I should mention that it was never intended for the player to max out the crafting spec using Tier 1 recipes. Higher Tier crafts are supposed to award more exp, they just haven't been implemented due to the fact that the game is currently only exploring the initial low level zones so neither the gear nor materials for them exist yet.

Reactions: L30

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
ive been avoiding this game since it seems to be a femdom game but its that content optional? or will it be made optional in the future?

alertlikeamber

Jul 30, 2017
ive been avoiding this game since it seems to be a femdom game but its that content optional? or will it be made optional in the future?
Generally, most of the Femdom stuff is optional. The only exception I can think of would be loosing to certain enemies, but I give that a pass given the context. Seriously, I'm really kinda hate Femdom too but this was probably E-game I played in 2019.

Reactions: *inhales*Boi

L30

Dec 20, 2017
It is optional for the most part now. You do not have to have sex with any of the characters if you do not want to right now with the exception being if you lose to Slime Girls or Werewolf Girls in battle, in which case they'll have their way with you. For more consensual encounters, the femdom with the generic Goblins is relegated to working at the brothel or being thrown in prison as the scenes are far more equal if you flirt with and seduce the Goblins out in the village instead.

As for the current heroine you can potentially romance and marry, Saffron, some of her scenes will give you an option to push her down, doing so will lead to scenes that are largely more equal or at least has the player in a somewhat more dominant position. If you decide to pursue a relationship with her, there will be one femdom scene that cannot be avoided, breeding with her for the first time as you'll be drugged to ensure both performance and impregnation. However, after that scene, she can get pregnant from other scenes and you can just push her down and have your way with her instead if that is more inline with your proclivities, just avoid the "Breeding" option as that will lead to a repeat encounter where you will be drugged.

Finally, you can also seduce Lapis the Demon Queen at the very beginning and potentially have an encounter with her if you have the correct traits or skills. Given that she is a Demon Queen, she will be more in charge during this scene and so you may not want to go to bed with her if you dislike femdom.

I do hope that you find this information useful, *inhales*Boi.

glosh

Sep 12, 2018
First thanks for the help but I have a doubt a snail joined me in the river at night but when I make the snowman and give it life the snail leaves and replaces the snowman is there a way to keep them both?

FeyRing

Nov 17, 2019
First thanks for the help but I have a doubt a snail joined me in the river at night but when I make the snowman and give it life the snail leaves and replaces the snowman is there a way to keep them both?
You can only have one pet active at a time. Your Snail should be chilling somewhere outside your house now, and you can recruit it again by giving it another cabbage, though he will replace the snowman in that case. (You can resummon the snowman using it's hat at any time).

Reactions: L30

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
the gring in this game is enourmous the only reason i havent quit is because i got lucky and after saving up money copper by copper for a skill book the first one i bought just so happened to be agriculture. this game is unplayable if it wasnt for poppy's and irise's. please add a goblin that can teach it like for smithing and mining i got lucky grabbing the right book but other players may not be so lucky so allow them to access the cheaper way to learn

PS: is there a way to level up companions?

FeyRing

Nov 17, 2019
the gring in this game is enourmous
There was a post a page or 2 ago by sandsea_urchin that outlined ways to get coin in game even if you started with no skills selected at all. The only thing I could suggest in addition is opening chests for loot and checking the stream region in Garnet Weald as that drops quite a few expensive materials. Don't forget to sell the chair and rug from your house in case you haven't yet.

please add a goblin that can teach it like for smithing and mining i got lucky grabbing the right book but other players may not be so lucky so allow them to access the cheaper way to learn
I plan to have pretty much every skill available in the same way Mining and Smithing was. They will just be taught in other locations once they become available.

Not at the moment, but I have been juggling a few ideas in regard to that recently.

Reactions: Acrobata and L30

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
the gring in this game is enourmous the only reason i havent quit is because i got lucky and after saving up money copper by copper for a skill book the first one i bought just so happened to be agriculture. this game is unplayable if it wasnt for poppy's and irise's. please add a goblin that can teach it like for smithing and mining i got lucky grabbing the right book but other players may not be so lucky so allow them to access the cheaper way to learn

i know rite, i shamelessly cheated with a save editor to give me enough skillpoints to invest in ALL the books! :giggle:

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
I was hoping to do it by the end of the month but at moment that doesn't seem likely, so probably early February. The upside is that the update will be significantly bigger than the previous ones.
ok thanks, looking forwards to it :D

3.40 star(s) 29 Votes