3.40 star(s) 29 Votes

byran47

Jun 8, 2017
Nobody has to stay quiet and listen to you, the point of this site is to ask for games not available to the public, not wait until its already open for the public, if you don't like that then you don't belong here. Perhaps you best stick to patreon if you aren't fine with that.
With that being said, 1.5 would be appreciated.

glosh

Sep 12, 2018
Bearing in mind that he said in another forum that he would say that after two weeks he would publish it and for your information what
I said it to relieve it because it is a game that does not have so many acquaintances and few patreon if I had many surely the version would already be you don't think?

and he said it simply so that he would know if it bothered him something that I said sorry you have a good day

Last edited:
Reactions: Dripping

byran47

Jun 8, 2017
I said it to relieve it because it is a game that does not have so many acquaintances and few patreon if I had many surely the version would already be you don't think?
While you are entitled to that opinion, I am not of that opinion. The main purpose of this site is to get games we can't otherwise for whatever reason. It just rubs me the wrong way when anyone tells someone to not ask for a download of a game that's all, sorry for the hostility but it always annoys me.

glosh

Sep 12, 2018
I understand, I just wanted to tell you that the game would be in a few weeks knowing that this game is not famous, I just wanted to tell you that, don't worry

FeyRing

Nov 17, 2019
0.1.5 is now out for public download.

This release features the new map, expanding the playable area North of Garnet Weald, as well as the new Monster Girl enemy, the Werebat.

As always, consider backing up your Save Files before trying the new update!

A Detailed Change Log can be read bellow.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dripping and L30

cheety

Apr 10, 2018
This download link is not work properly for me.
Started download speed at 180 KBps and then fifteen minutes its end with error. I tested it three times.
Can somebody sent this file on another server? Thanks.

hallpass

Aug 16, 2018
0.1.5 is now out for public download.

This release features the new map, expanding the playable area North of Garnet Weald, as well as the new Monster Girl enemy, the Werebat.

As always, consider backing up your Save Files before trying the new update!

A Detailed Change Log can be read bellow.

So no Cheats the update, any idea if or when they will be implemented?

FeyRing

Nov 17, 2019
Sorry for the double post but, there was a serious game breaking bug in version 0.1.5 that has now been fixed in both Patron and Public versions. Consider re-downloading the game in order not to mess up your save files!

Reactions: L30

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
ok this might seem like sily question but do you have a name cheat or is there any cheats besides money

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Alright, does anyone have any idea how to make stone and iron bundles? I can't figure it out at this point. There's no option to actually 'craft' it from what I can see.

FeyRing

Nov 17, 2019
I don't really like the RPGM, but the art is so good that I became interested and follow your project closely.
Good luck.
Thank you! Unfortunately RPGM was the closest thing I could use with my non-existent level of programming.

how do i forage?

is there a trainer?
Foraging is under Agriculture skill, if you didn't start off with it then there is a chance it can drop from a chest. Or a more guranteed way is to buy the skill manual for it from a demon girl NPC on the second floor of the Brothel. She only appears on Saturdays though. She sells all the Skill manuals that can't be acquired through quests or trainers. You can also buy it of a Student NPC if you had enslaved one and given him to one of the Households.

So there is no new femdom content in v1.4 and v1.5? Forced sex doesnt count.
There are a few options to do some optional subby things in the Werebat sex scene, though the scene itself might count as forced given that you have to lose to her to initiate it.

You had me at Goblin village, but lost me at the fact it's not for Mac...
Sadly I didn't have the newer RPGM at the time when I first started this project :(

ok this might seem like sily question but do you have a name cheat or is there any cheats besides money
I am not 100% sure what you mean by "name cheat" if you mean changing the main character's name, then there is a "Birth Certificate" item in your inventory that will let you change your name once after the initial name setting, you receive it once you leave the Demon Queen's Bedroom.

You can also use money to effectively get infinite EXP as well by buying the Skill manuals in the Brothel on Saturdays. If you use a manual for the skill that you already have, you get awarded Craft/Combat EXP instead. So the money cheat covers EXP in that way too.

Alright, does anyone have any idea how to make stone and iron bundles? I can't figure it out at this point. There's no option to actually 'craft' it from what I can see.
You craft it at the Construction bench using the Construction skill. If you took Persuasion at character creation there is a chance to guilt trip the Goblin that looted your house at the start into giving you a bench, otherwise you would need to find one in a chest or buy one from the merchant for now.

Reactions: L30 and lostraven
3.40 star(s) 29 Votes