3.40 star(s) 29 Votes

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
some games have name cheats like konami and give you special start like a bonus item alos i have like 19 kids but cant figure out how to meet em and cant seem to figure out how to romance goblin either is it specific or something.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
question seem to be stuck do first two quests for the goldin lady unlock dig hidde paths quest but i cant figure out what to do in cave and goblin daughter is kinda brushing me off. So what am i doing wrong

FeyRing

Nov 17, 2019
some games have name cheats like konami and give you special start like a bonus item alos i have like 19 kids but cant figure out how to meet em and cant seem to figure out how to romance goblin either is it specific or something.
First Goblin kid spawns at 10 kids, she can be found on the left of your house near the water fall, you have to enable Goblin kids visiting around your house though (can be done at the sign post near house). Second Goblin kid spawns at 20 kids near the village entrance. They were designed to represent populations of NPCs. The only exception to this are Households where they should spawn in a day or two after you get one of the women inside pregnant. Also, kids don't appear outside if it is raining.

You can raise your relationship with Saffron by giving her gifts. There are items in game, like flowers, gems, perfumes, etc that have a [Gift] tag in their description. Select these in your inventory and it will show you holding a present, then just talk to an NPC and you will have an option to gift it to them. You do need to get your Goblin reputation to around 30 before Saffron gives you more quests, after that you have to keep raising her affection for more quests from her. Eventually she will start offering sex as a reward.

question seem to be stuck do first two quests for the goldin lady unlock dig hidde paths quest but i cant figure out what to do in cave and goblin daughter is kinda brushing me off. So what am i doing wrong
You don't need to unlock the hidden rooms, though that will raise your reputation and give you access to more resource nodes. To unlock these, look for cracks in the cave walls, you can mine these out to open hidden rooms. There was a screenshot of the locations on one of the pages in this thread (not sure which page).

I'm usually just a lurker, but I liked the mechanics of this game so much. I was wondering if anyone knew of games like this one. The whole crafting system resource gathering building a home and improving relationships on top of the whole ladies. Just would like it to be a full completed game. I hate that empty feeling of having to wait for more content. Let me know thank you very much!
There is the Rune Factory series and Harvest Moon, but they don't have any indecent content though.

Reactions: L30

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Ok.....My issues, Don't get me wrong please i like the way this game is going(Had a few pints and might be a little off)
Can't figure my stats with the goblins, poking different ones from the back over and over.
Work in the brothel and see the same tits over and over.
Can't get the alchemy skill, bitch on Saturday never sells it (started as a Rogue), but without it I can't make stuff.
There should be a guide somewhere explaining the recipies, like what do I need to make sugar.
Not really giving out, it's good but could be better(then maybe it's me)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Ok.....My issues, Don't get me wrong please i like the way this game is going(Had a few pints and might be a little off)
Can't figure my stats with the goblins, poking different ones from the back over and over.
Can't get the alchemy skill, bitch on Saturday never sells it (started as a Rogue), but without it I can't make stuff.
There should be a guide somewhere explaining the recipies, like what do I need to make sugar.
For crafting skills you need to make deals with certain girls
You can learn smithing and mining in the mines for 5 Silver or 4 Silver 50 Copper if you haggle successfully (+100 crafting exp)
haven't found any other skills yet though

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
How grindy is this game?
Very grindy... you need to build up special exp for things like sex, crafting and combat (even need to combine crafting and combat exp for combo exp) in order to learn and level certain abilities.
On the plus side anything you do will raise that exp, learning new skills/abilities is rather tedious though

DaBouncer

Jan 24, 2020
So I'm either extremely dumb or the game does a bad job at stating how to do it. I've unlocked the ability to use Rapid Slash and can chain Slash after it, except I can never get it to work, no matter what. The hell is going on, what are you supposed to do?

Edit: I only just figured it out. When the prompt came up to say "hey use the chain" I thought the QT arrow key was a part of the chat window box, and not an important indicator.

Last edited:

Tuanorgas

Sep 29, 2018
Nice game. It’s more complex than I expected. It was kind of hard to figure everything out but i enjoyed it in the end.

On the other hand I found it a bit too grindy even on Hero difficulty.

Do you plan to include other races than goblins in the future? Also, is it possible to befriend Werewolfs? That would be nice :).

L30

Dec 20, 2017
For Goblin stats and the like, consensual scenes with Goblins in the houses or out in the village will help raise reputation with no real penalties and can also result in a pregnancy which further increases your reputation with the Goblins. Goblin children are useful given you can give them gifts for more reputation and potentially receive special colorful pebbles from them. Having generic goblin children are also useful for the Winter updates as they can help you create a special battle companion/pet much like Snuffles the Rabbit, the pet Slime Minion you can occasionally obtain from defeating Slime Girls, and the pet Celestial Snail you can tame in the Garnet Weald if you have a cabbage and no salt in your inventory.

Now, brothel scenes with the Goblins can increase your submission to Goblins along with lowering your Morality but potentially earning a decent income and further boosting your reputation with Goblins. If you enable pregnant customers, you may encounter a pregnant Goblin, especially if you have been breeding Goblins, and can choose to be paid in Goblin Milk instead. The brothel does carry a risk of game overs by being enslaved by certain customers if your ability to resist is too low due to having high fetishes and the like.

There are only a few art assets at the moment unfortunately, but that will hopefully change as the game continues to develop, the Slime Girls, Werebats, and Werewolves all have an art asset for scenes as well and Saffron, the Goblin Heroine, does have four art assets for her scenes instead depending on whether you let her take charge or if you push her down and take the lead instead. She has one art asset for when she rides you, whether normally or for dedicated breeding, she has an asset for when you push her down and take her pussy or ass, she has a third art asset for pushing her down and using her mouth instead, and she has a fourth art asset for receiving a titfuck. Saffron's character portrait also changes to reflect whether or not she if pregnant and what outfit she is wearing.

As for the Alchemy skill, Azalea does not sell that skill book as Azalea is only a placeholder skill merchant until other sources are added. Saffron awards the Alchemy skill book as a part of her quest line, so she is the one to go to for that particular skill for now. Other skills can be randomly found in chests, while random, could be useful for you given your start as a rogue. If you do not mind being evil or sharing the Goblins, you can also potentially learn skills by capturing travelers and gifting them to Goblin households, but Azalea also currently sells all of those skill books. There is one skill that cannot be learned via character creation, White Magic, that is learned from the traveling priests by donating 10k coins (1 Gold) to one. Traveling priests also sell scrolls to remove curses that offer one way to clear a quest later in Saffron's quest line. There is another skill that will be added later, Mysticism, that used to be a part of character creation but was removed as it is another advanced skill that will be able to be found and learned later.

As for sugar, it cannot be made as of yet as we do not really have a dedicated sugar crop yet. That was incorrect as beets can be grown and ground in a mortar and pestle, and the Goblin Merchant occasionally sells beet seeds. For now, you can potentially buy it from the Goblin Merchant depending on what they have raided. I cannot quite recall the inventory at the moment, but traveling merchants may also sell sugar. And even if they do not, traveling merchants do sell some recipe books that can add news dishes you can cook and such.

The game is still quite early in development but has steadily improved and there have really been a number of QoL additions compared to the very first build. Azalea for example, she is a great stop-gap solution for acquiring a number of skills that either require RNG to obtain via chests or are only available for a certain style of play, enslaving the various travelers that can teach a skill.

I do hope that you find this helpful, Nellyg.

For crafting skills you need to make deals with certain girls
You can learn smithing and mining in the mines for 5 Silver or 4 Silver 50 Copper if you haggle successfully (+100 crafting exp)
haven't found any other skills yet though
There are a few other sources of skills, Saffron will eventually give you a skill book for Alchemy as you work your way through her quest line and if you know how to pick locks, you can sometimes find a skill book in treasure chests. Other sources of skills include the Lapis' daughter, Azalea, who is temporarily selling skill books from the second floor of the brothel on Saturdays and most of those skills can also be obtained by evil players who enslave travelers and gift them to Goblin households. Although each traveler only will teach a certain skill. You can also learn the advanced skill White Magic from traveling priests if you make a sizable donation of 10k, which is 1 Gold coin. The next heroine, a Tengu Alchemist, will likely offer some skill or skill book as well when she finally arrives, but I'm not certain what that will be, especially in light of Saffron rewarding Alchemy over the course of her quest line.

I do hope that you find this useful, Evangelion-01.

Nice game. It’s more complex than I expected. It was kind of hard to figure everything out but i enjoyed it in the end.

On the other hand I found it a bit too grindy even on Hero difficulty.

Do you plan to include other races than goblins in the future? Also, is it possible to befriend Werewolfs? That would be nice :).
There are several races planned but not quite certain when they will arrive. The three next domains are the Elves, Orcs, and the territory of the Pumpkin Witch, but not quite certain in which order they will be added Werewolves, territory of the Pumpkin Witch, and Hornet Hive but I am uncertain when they will arrive while the Elves and Orcs will appear later. The next heroine will be a Tengu Alchemist and the recent updates expanding into the Garnet Weald and Amber Wilds have been building towards her introduction.

Eventually it will also be possible to befriend the Werewolves and there will be multiple avenues through which to do so. For those who enjoy being submissive or are not combat-aligned, losing to Werewolves builds a negative trait that reduces Willpower (WP) by 1 per a level, but when this trait is at 25 and you lose again, you will obtain the Werewolf Chewtoy trait. While it does nothing right now, in the future that trait will make Werewolves friendly towards you although they will also be dominant towards you. Alternatively, if you enjoy being equal or dominant or are combat aligned, you will eventually be able to charge into the cavern system where the Werewolves reside and fight your way to their alpha. Defeating the alpha will make the Werewolves friendly towards you as well. There is also the possibility of a third path of slowly earning the trust of the Werewolves by leaving certain items for them right outside of their caverns for those who do not want to be submissive but are craftsmen rather than warriors or battlemages, but I couldn't say for certain whether or not this third approach will be added or included.

I do hope that you find this informative, Tuanorgas.

EDIT: Corrected misinformation

Last edited:

kakom

Oct 27, 2017
The game is quite fun, but a little grindy. It reminds me a little of Peasant's Quest, but this game is very complex when it comes to the main hero leveling system and skills.

The concept of the title is quite fresh, and here I wanted to add my suggestions. For example, werwolfs chow toy, werwolfs stop attacking you when you have been defeated enough times, the opposite should also be possible. So far I have never lost battel with them, and I have some 30 victories on my side. So for example you win 100 times in this battel and obtain alpha male title, werewolf stop being hostile to MC, and we can procreate with them with at this whole rape charade.

Most of the titles are also connected to skills trees, so it would be nice to have more connected to defeating enemies, like the one that you get after defeating the boss terror bird. For example after defeating 50 bees MC gets a title that give him 10 or 20% resistance to poison.

From what I have gathered there are more races planed, elves and orcs, and here I have a question? Elves are they servants of the demon queen, I get that orcs could be considered her minions.

And lastly you as MC have extreme freedom of choice, when it comes to dealing with the quest given by demon queen, so this question would there be possibility to turn against hare after we get are soul back and take hare place kill or enslave hare?

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
Oh boy...I went through a lot of stages of thought while playing this. First stage: what the hell am I supposed to do? I can't even kill a rat, and whenever I try to do something else, I can't because I don't have the skill. Stage two: Okay, I finally made it through the excessive grind to buy a SINGLE skill. Hell yes, I can finally do something. Stage three: Oh what? You mean I bought this skill and can't even do anything with it because it just unlocks the ability to buy other skills of which is another needless grind? Yeah, no.

The fact that your character needs to pay out the ass just to do something as simple as cut a weed with a scythe of hit a rock with a pick is not great. For more advanced skills like construction and magic and the like, it makes sense. But my God, having to spend so long just to do something basic makes this too much of a grind to enjoy at all.

I even went with Hero difficulty to minimize the grind and if it's this bad on 'easy mode', then I can't even begin to imagine the torture that is Minion.

All of that being said, I do enjoy the concept and the art style and I could see it being a favorite of mine if it wasn't so unrewarding, but it is what it is and I'll just have to stop here and keep an eye on if anything changes. I'm just hoping that it's only so grindy because there's not much in the game yet.

DaBouncer

Jan 24, 2020
Another issue is if you choose the wrong skills at the start, you can essentially gimp yourself into an unenjoyable mess, and it'll feel like a no skill run, only this time around you don't have high stats either. My very first run did this, and I ended up restarting on the 5th day. I then kinda repeated that mistake by choosing skills I thought would be useful, but ended up being a waste, yet again. My only reason for sticking with that game was the fact that the knuckle weapon you can choose at the start is actually decent.

FeyRing

Nov 17, 2019
As for sugar, it cannot be made as of yet as we do not really have a dedicated sugar crop yet.
You can actually make sugar now, there is the Beet plant that can be grown and ground up to make Sugar in Mortar&Pestle, Beet seeds are sold by Goblin merchant sometimes.

Any plans for futa content in the future, since pegging already apparantly is?
I am considering it, but it will be optional and probably wont come for a while, unless I have some stroke of inspiration for it.

Other races are planned indeed! And yes you will be able to befriend the Werewolves.

Goblin children are useful given you can give them gifts for more reputation and potentially receive special colorful pebbles from them.
You also have a chance to get gifts from them by patting them on the head once a day, you can even get a Spider Egg this way!

She has one art asset for when she rides you, whether normally or for dedicated breeding, she has an asset for when you push her down and take her pussy or ass, she has a third art asset for pushing her down and using her mouth instead, and she has a fourth art asset for receiving a titfuck.
There is actually one more, a variant on you pushing her down where you spitroast her with another Slave in a MFM Threesome, you can choose whether to fuck her mouth or Pussy in that scene. It's only possible if you didn't want to have kids with her and got her a Slave instead of knocking her up yourself.

Traveling priests also sell scrolls to remove curses that offer one way to clear a quest later in Saffron's quest line.
They can also remove the Curse on a Werebat Piercing turning it into a pretty decent accessory item!

Tengu Alchemist, will likely offer some skill or skill book as well when she finally arrives, but I'm not certain what that will be, especially in light of Saffron rewarding Alchemy over the course of her quest line.
She will teach Alchemy from the get go, in a similar way the Goblin Smith teaches you Smithing. Not sure on the rest of her quest rewards yet.

The three next domains are the Elves, Orcs, and the territory of the Pumpkin Witch, but not quite certain in which order they will be added or when they will arrive.
It's actually Werewolf Caves, Pumpkin Witch Domain and (W)Hornet Hive. Orc and Elves will come after those three most likely.

There is also the possibility of a third path of slowly earning the trust of the Werewolves by leaving certain items for them right outside of their caverns for those who do not want to be submissive but are craftsmen rather than warriors or battlemages, but I couldn't say for certain whether or not this third approach will be added or included.
This path will likely require you to at least get to the actual Lair of the Alpha through the tunnels at least, you just wont need to fight the boss at the end.

For example, werwolfs chow toy, werwolfs stop attacking you when you have been defeated enough times, the opposite should also be possible. So far I have never lost battel with them, and I have some 30 victories on my side. So for example you win 100 times in this battel and obtain alpha male title, werewolf stop being hostile to MC, and we can procreate with them with at this whole rape charade.
This approach is actually planned for the Werewolf cave expansion and will be possible if you beat their Alpha.

Most of the titles are also connected to skills trees, so it would be nice to have more connected to defeating enemies, like the one that you get after defeating the boss terror bird. For example after defeating 50 bees MC gets a title that give him 10 or 20% resistance to poison.
I have been mulling over this, though I'm not sure that beating such weak creatures like Hornets should really give any titles, but we'll see...

From what I have gathered there are more races planed, elves and orcs, and here I have a question? Elves are they servants of the demon queen, I get that orcs could be considered her minions.
I plan to have Elves as servants of the Demon Queen, but they probably wont be sluts and are more likely to be pretty cold towards sex. There will likely be a possibility of corrupting them though.

And lastly you as MC have extreme freedom of choice, when it comes to dealing with the quest given by demon queen, so this question would there be possibility to turn against hare after we get are soul back and take hare place kill or enslave hare?
I do plan to make it possible to turn on her and challenge her for the throne, but I probably wont give any options to kill her or any other MG characters though. Enslaving her is on the table though.

Oh boy...I went through a lot of stages of thought while playing this. First stage: what the hell am I supposed to do? I can't even kill a rat, and whenever I try to do something else, I can't because I don't have the skill. Stage two: Okay, I finally made it through the excessive grind to buy a SINGLE skill.
Another issue is if you choose the wrong skills at the start, you can essentially gimp yourself into an unenjoyable mess
I made some preset builds selectable in character creation just for that. They offer a pretty solid start to people trying the game for the first time. Mage especially is probably the easiest and most diverse one.

With the amount of maps in game now, just picking the junk laying around on the ground in the latest two maps and opening all the chest you can will usually yield about 5-10 silver per day.

Most skills don't need to be levelled beyond level 2 as the content doesn't really support the exp curves above level 2 yet nor are there really any useful things to get above level 2 in those skills. Some have a couple of things they give at level 3 but for the most part they just make some actions a bit easier. The game was originally envisioned to have Level 5 as the max for all skills and the difficulty of the game doesn't really require above level 1 for most of the content at the moment.

• Love
Reactions: BillyTran and L30

DaBouncer

Jan 24, 2020
I made some preset builds selectable in character creation just for that. They offer a pretty solid start to people trying the game for the first time. Mage especially is probably the easiest and most diverse one.

With the amount of maps in game now, just picking the junk laying around on the ground in the latest two maps and opening all the chest you can will usually yield about 5-10 silver per day.

Most skills don't need to be levelled beyond level 2 as the content doesn't really support the exp curves above level 2 yet nor are there really any useful things to get above level 2 in those skills. Some have a couple of things they give at level 3 but for the most part they just make some actions a bit easier. The game was originally envisioned to have Level 5 as the max for all skills and the difficulty of the game doesn't really require above level 1 for most of the content at the moment.
But people like me don't like going with a prebuild character. The issue currently is that some skills rely too heavily on other skills, and you go into this game asusming everything is accessible at the start from the get go. This is completely false and is this game's biggest issue right now, the most glaring one being the whole construction table debacle, being impossible to craft even with maxed skills. You have to buy it to even begin.

Also, a slight suggestion, but can you make it so if we pay 5 silver and 100 exp to unlock a skill, PLEASE make the first 100 exp cost skill in it free. It will help with the grind massively, for something like smithing it doesn't matter, but buying mining only to still not be able to use it is a huge kick in the gut. Or better yet, make it so you can only buy it when you have 100 exp or over, but it not actually consume it.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
That was what finally did me in. I bought mining and then had to buy the specializations after. I ended up saying fuck no at that point. It might be different if you could at least do something with the general mining skill, like mine stone but you can't and it just begs the question of "why have a skill that does nothing?".

Reactions: John Bon Clay
3.40 star(s) 29 Votes